Happy Detroit Lions day!

Happy Detroit Lions day!
    6-10
    ^^ ^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

haha I chuckled. I was wondering what the hell Detroit Lions Day would be.

Makes perfect sense

Is 3-9 "Happy Sparty Day"?

Yes lol!

With 9-4/10-3 being happy Michigan day. Since you can always count on a bowl loss, OSU loss, and at least one other ranked loss under Harblah.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Yes lol!

With 9-4/10-3 being happy Michigan day. Since you can always count on a bowl loss, OSU loss, and at least one other ranked loss under Harblah.
    haha that's pretty funny. I really am curious as to when and how Harbaugh is going to move on. He hasn't done **** but yet everyone wants him here.

Harbaugh makes the university a ton of money. They won't push him out.

Money and public image still are strong with Michigan. I don't see him going for that reason until enough people get fed up. There is always that danger though of going from 9 and 10 year wins for the elusive OSU win only to get a worse coach. It is infuriating how bad he is against them and other ranked teams but I'm not sold on any realistic option being available to replace him. It is a damned if you do or don't situation.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Money and public image still are strong with Michigan. I don't see him going for that reason until enough people get fed up. There is always that danger though of going from 9 and 10 year wins for the elusive OSU win only to get a worse coach. It is infuriating how bad he is against them and other ranked teams but I'm not sold on any realistic option being available to replace him. It is a damned if you do or don't situation.

Doesn't help with your all world DC getting shredded like a hot knife through butter.

They also dont' recruit good enough against the upper echelon of football. They recruit good enough for the 2nd tier.

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Doesn't help with your all world DC getting shredded like a hot knife through butter.

They also dont' recruit good enough against the upper echelon of football. They recruit good enough for the 2nd tier.
    Well that's because they're a second tier school at this point. Plus cold weather. Great great players just don't want to go to those schools. At the moment, Ohio State is the exception...but other then them...all the great great players go the SEC or Pac-12.

I thought that was black monday after the regular season ends?

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Well that's because they're a second tier school at this point. Plus cold weather. Great great players just don't want to go to those schools. At the moment, Ohio State is the exception...but other then them...all the great great players go the SEC or Pac-12.
    there'$ a rea$on why 85% of the 5 $tar kid$ go to the $ame 4 or 5 $chool$.

yeah that too, but I'm sure Michigan ponies up the money too. If the money is equal (and tbh I kind of assume it is) then the kids will choose the better weather, lower academic standards, closer to family, etc...

agree with the first part, the blitz nuts strategy looks good on paper, and then you play OSU and it just fails miserably. Oh wait? the rest of the B10 sucks on offense? We rank top 5 every year as a result? cool.

the 2nd part, no, Michigan has been a top recruiting school, even against OSU, Clemson, Bama, any other school you wanna list, the recruiting is there, the results are not. Blame development if you must, but the recruiting is there

ding ding ding!

(I just argued against myself)

ding ding ding!

(I just argued against myself)
    You won?
    ^^ ^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast