Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Kelley seemed to be intending on signing during the post draft interview, but I guess they all seem that way.

Iíd hope the Sox were able to work something out with him before their pick that gave them a reason to select him... but who knows, until his name is on the dotted line.

looks like the Sox spend the day (night) before the draft talking with Kelly and his family....Everything points to signing him..and I think 3 million will do it! That's twice the slot.

i thing Garret goes underslot at 11 .....

Intíl signing period moved back to Jan 2021. Looks like Colas will have to wait. Hopefully we can sign him, but it seems a lot will have to happen with his current contract in Japan before he is eligible anyways.

Happy with the draft picks. Get enough pitching in hopes one of two pan out

We haven't signed one undrafted FA.....I know they are saving money to sign Kelly and Garret but I thought the FA are $20K max for a signing bonus. And with only a 5 round draft you'd think there's a lot of talent out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bainsy View Post
    We haven't signed one undrafted FA.....I know they are saving money to sign Kelly and Garret but I thought the FA are $20K max for a signing bonus. And with only a 5 round draft you'd think there's a lot of talent out there.
    true but with the loss of a year hard to say who is worth the risk would be my guess

Didnít we sign The Sodfatherís kid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes he was signed

Coffee the 3rd rounder just signed $50K ( Slot Value $733K) and with that Mr.Coffe we thank you for allowing us to sign Kelly!

Garret got full slot....Little surprising....Kelly should sign next, they have the 3 mil he should be happy with. With everything going on he would be making a mistake by NOT signing....

Hard to read the full slot value for Crochett. On the one hand, it hopefully means that Kelley already has a deal in place and the Sox knew what they had available for Crochett. On the other hand, it could mean Kelley has made it known that he is going to choose college, and the Sox offered full slot to Crochett, because it doesnít matter.

I think if the former is true, we should hear an official announcement on Kelley within the next couple of days. If it begins to drag out, it starts to look more like the latter, unfortunately.

https://sportsmockery.com/2020/06/wh...-deal-as-well/

There are also some reports out of FutureSox, that Jared Kelley has agreed to a deal. Hope it is true.

They have to sign Kelly, when he fell to them at 47, it was all about him and Garet....As the other 3 guys were drafted just cause they had to choose someone...

True. The draft is either great or subpar, based on Kelley signing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast