Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    No problem from me. WWE may not be the first, but it doesn't mean they won't do it. Flair has the skill and name recognition to pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Could be but I think they are moving away from Reigns being that guy. I dont think Vince wants to tie his wagon to someone who has recurring health issues. Not Reign's fault. That's just how Vince operates.

Whatever the case is, Vince wants Charlotte to be their top female star. I wonder what happens when she eventually becomes pregnant though.
    Vince would probably give the baby a title opportunity

Vince to Gronk

Could be but I think they are moving away from Reigns being that guy. I dont think Vince wants to tie his wagon to someone who has recurring health issues. Not Reign's fault. That's just how Vince operates.

Whatever the case is, Vince wants Charlotte to be their top female star. I wonder what happens when she eventually becomes pregnant though.
    Vince would probably give the baby a title opportunity

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    No problem from me. WWE may not be the first, but it doesn't mean they won't do it. Flair has the skill and name recognition to pull it off.
    But she shouldn’t just be given the chance because of her last name. If they start letting
    women win Men’s titles then they should let men compete for women’s titles as well.

Vince to Gronk

Nobody is going anywhere if Charlotte wins. I really hope that she does win a men's title and the internet freaks the **** out.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Nobody is going anywhere if Charlotte wins. I really hope that she does win a men's title and the internet freaks the **** out.
    You Bastard 😆. She’s built like a dude so she has that going.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    And of course Charlotte is already the #1 contender for the Raw women's title. Doesn't even own a spot like others and is automatically given a title shot.
    she is basically carrying the womans division on her shoulders like nobody ever before.... she is the best female wrestler in the world and she is actually better than most men... she is nothing to look at but the talent is through the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    she is basically carrying the womans division on her shoulders like nobody ever before.... she is the best female wrestler in the world and she is actually better than most men... she is nothing to look at but the talent is through the roof.
    She makes me want to puke 🤮.

Vince to Gronk

I already stopped watching wwe for ******** like this. She's very annoying and botches all the time. This and over pushing anyone involved with the shield ruined the wwe a d ratings are showing it.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

But she shouldn’t just be given the chance because of her last name. If they start letting
    women win Men’s titles then they should let men compete for women’s titles as well.
    Dude, she's carrying the women's division on her shoulders and appearing on three shows. She was part of the match that got women on the map with the first NXT PPV with her and Natalya.

I don't get your hate for her, as well as some of the others.

Chyna was really over in 1999. She was the first female intercontinental champion, she was the first female in the men's Royal Rumble, etc. In fact Vince Russo wanted to make her WWE champion. The problem being she was awful in the ring so they scrapped it.
    She was awful in the ring. Jericho getting a match out of her is a testement to his ability to work with literally anyone.

Dude, she's carrying the women's division on her shoulders and appearing on three shows. She was part of the match that got women on the map with the first NXT PPV with her and Natalya.

I don't get your hate for her, as well as some of the others.
    But there are others who are probably just as capable but Vince doesn't give them chances. How is anyone gonna know who is capable of carrying the Women's division when Charlotte gets title shot after title shot. Vince as finally gone senile.

Vince to Gronk

But there are others who are probably just as capable but Vince doesn't give them chances. How is anyone gonna know who is capable of carrying the Women's division when Charlotte gets title shot after title shot. Vince as finally gone senile.
    That's an indictment on Vince, and shouldn't be taken out on Charlotte, or anyone else for that matter. Do we do the same thing with the men? Cena or Lesnar? Making a petition about them. No, we didn't. Whoever created that just doesn't like women's wrestling.

That's an indictment on Vince, and shouldn't be taken out on Charlotte, or anyone else for that matter. Do we do the same thing with the men? Cena or Lesnar? Making a petition about them. No, we didn't. Whoever created that just doesn't like women's wrestling.
    That's not a fair comparison Cena hasn't wrestled for a title for over what a yr? And Brock brings in money.

Vince to Gronk

hell yeah I do with Lesnar. I have said multiple times, the first time he came back I was excited but, now we get him automatically in the title hunt or with the strap, the belt disappears months at a time when he does wrestle is the same match over and over, come in throw a bunch of germans, hit a couple of F-5s pin. or if he does lose then its someone hitting a bunch of finishers on him.

I posted it earlier, I think Charlotte would be fine if she wasn't constantly rammed down our throats. She has some talent and can go in the ring but, let's face it, if she had any other name than Flair, there would be no way she would be as successful as she is now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast