Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Charlotte Flair WANTS TO BE WWE CHAMPION!

If this happens I'll quit watching WWE and start watching AEW. This overrated, overhyped shemale needs to go on a very very long vaction.

Vince to Gronk

AEW has put out a superior product this whole quarantine. Took WWE months to finally add wrestlers ringside for further entertainment.

I didn't watch the video so I don't know what was all talked about but, I have no doubts if she says she wants to be WWE champion she will become WWE champion sometime in the immediate future. What will probably happen is they will put the title on someone smaller like a Rollins or someone of a similar build and have Charlotte go over. the only way she would be able to believably win against a larger opponent would be some kind of fluke win like a lucky roll up or the big guy knocks himself out and she just happens to lay an arm across him.

I don't agree with it not because I don't think a woman could be WWE champ but, its because I don't like Charlotte, she has some talent but, I strongly believe most of the reason she is as "successful" as she is is because of her daddy. The WWE will put the WWE champion on a woman at some point because that is the way of the future right now with the WWE woman's revolution. WWE did it in the past with a couple of the midcard belts, you also have to believe Vince saw what TNA did with putting the belt on Tessa and the ideas just started popping up in his head.

it's gonna happen just hope it isn't charlotte

I like Charlotte. I certainly don't have the same opinion of her as BSF. However, no female should ever hold a men's championship again. Even the best female athletes in combat sports cannot compete with their male counterparts, so why sell it to a combat sports entertainment audience?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I like Charlotte. I certainly don't have the same opinion of her as BSF. However, no female should ever hold a men's championship again. Even the best female athletes in combat sports cannot compete with their male counterparts, so why sell it to a combat sports entertainment audience?
    because thats the part of the women's revolution, they can do anything a man can do including claiming the top prize. I agree that there is a lot of unbelievable aspects to certain feuds like there would be no believable way Charlotte could go over a guy like Braun or McIntyre but, you put her with someone smaller a little closer to her build and there is a way to make it happen. I mean I think in a straight up brawl I could see Ronda Rousey being able to take down a guy like Seth Rollins because Rousey has legit martial arts training and Seth doesn't (that I know of)

Impact did this already with Tessa Blanchard. It wouldn't be unique anymore. I'm not sure Vince would allow male on female violence. He did it with Nia but Nia is also close to 300 pounds.

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate the idea of a woman being WWE champion but I just dont think it will happen while Vince is alive.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I didn't watch the video so I don't know what was all talked about but, I have no doubts if she says she wants to be WWE champion she will become WWE champion sometime in the immediate future. What will probably happen is they will put the title on someone smaller like a Rollins or someone of a similar build and have Charlotte go over. the only way she would be able to believably win against a larger opponent would be some kind of fluke win like a lucky roll up or the big guy knocks himself out and she just happens to lay an arm across him.

I don't agree with it not because I don't think a woman could be WWE champ but, its because I don't like Charlotte, she has some talent but, I strongly believe most of the reason she is as "successful" as she is is because of her daddy. The WWE will put the WWE champion on a woman at some point because that is the way of the future right now with the WWE woman's revolution. WWE did it in the past with a couple of the midcard belts, you also have to believe Vince saw what TNA did with putting the belt on Tessa and the ideas just started popping up in his head.

it's gonna happen just hope it isn't charlotte
    Finally someone else said the same thing I've been saying since day 1.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Impact did this already with Tessa Blanchard. It wouldn't be unique anymore. I'm not sure Vince would allow male on female violence. He did it with Nia but Nia is also close to 300 pounds.

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate the idea of a woman being WWE champion but I just dont think it will happen while Vince is alive.
    Don't watch Impact but I heard.

Vince to Gronk

because thats the part of the women's revolution, they can do anything a man can do including claiming the top prize. I agree that there is a lot of unbelievable aspects to certain feuds like there would be no believable way Charlotte could go over a guy like Braun or McIntyre but, you put her with someone smaller a little closer to her build and there is a way to make it happen. I mean I think in a straight up brawl I could see Ronda Rousey being able to take down a guy like Seth Rollins because Rousey has legit martial arts training and Seth doesn't (that I know of)
    Does anyone recall the reaction to Jericho putting over Chyna? That was a time when I was inconsistently watching and I don't really remember how it was received.

I'm all for equality but when do we say ok enough already? After Vince is gone in the words of CM Punk His idiot daughter and his goofy son in law will run the show. I can see it already Steph has this idea to make Charlotte hold every title on all three shows but Trips is like wait a minute we cannot do that? Then Steph is like but Hunter it's the women's evolution then Hunters like ok.

Vince to Gronk

And of course Charlotte is already the #1 contender for the Raw women's title. Doesn't even own a spot like others and is automatically given a title shot.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Does anyone recall the reaction to Jericho putting over Chyna? That was a time when I was inconsistently watching and I don't really remember how it was received.
    Chyna was really over in 1999. She was the first female intercontinental champion, she was the first female in the men's Royal Rumble, etc. In fact Vince Russo wanted to make her WWE champion. The problem being she was awful in the ring so they scrapped it.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    And of course Charlotte is already the #1 contender for the Raw women's title. Doesn't even own a spot like others and is automatically given a title shot.
    She's the female John Cena. Vince wants her as the face of the women's division and doesn't care how annoying it gets that she's always fighting for the title or champion.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    She's the female John Cena. Vince wants her as the face of the women's division and doesn't care how annoying it gets that she's always fighting for the title or champion.
    I was thinking more like a female Roman Reigns.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I was thinking more like a female Roman Reigns.
    Could be but I think they are moving away from Reigns being that guy. I dont think Vince wants to tie his wagon to someone who has recurring health issues. Not Reign's fault. That's just how Vince operates.

Whatever the case is, Vince wants Charlotte to be their top female star. I wonder what happens when she eventually becomes pregnant though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast