Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    It could make the Mickey Mouse Tournament very interesting. I would assume lots of guys would chomp at the bit to get that kinda money.
    Oh yeah. I know guy that used to play in the developmental league and had some call ups. Those 10 day contracts are a huge pay day for these guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

https://www.masslive.com/celtics/202...n-orlando.html

"I have so many friends on different teams, right?” Kanter said. "I was actually talking to one of my friends, and he said – I’m not going to tell who or which team – but he said, ‘There’s so many guys on our team, that they’re not going to play.’ They’re actually in the Eastern Conference. They’re in a playoff spot... They’re like superstars. If I told you who it is, you’d go crazy. I just can’t tell you who it is. But he said, ‘Hey, they’re not going to play."

Idk why but I have a feeling its the 76ers.

Luka is training now and Porzingis says he’s ready to play. So not all stars will be sitting out. From my understanding the rest of the Mavs are also ready to play.

If guys aren't going to play until racism is over then the NBA might as well just shut down permanently. Racism is never going to go away. It sucks, but it won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Luka is training now and Porzingis says he’s ready to play. So not all stars will be sitting out. From my understanding the rest of the Mavs are also ready to play.

They're a great duo, sucks that they barely missed the lock for the playoffs. Their winning % is much higher than that of the Grizzlies, Suns, Spurs, Pelicans, Kings and Blazers. Long as they don't have a complete collapse in the 8 return games they should get in, which I think they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    If guys aren't going to play until racism is over then the NBA might as well just shut down permanently. Racism is never going to go away. It sucks, but it won't.
    bingo
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Yup, 7th seed in the East, currently. KD and Kyrie already said previously they weren't going to play because of health reasons.
    Youre right I was going to suggest bumping them for another team if KD and Irving arent playing anyways but then I realized its not just Kyrie with these concerns. Fml I just want some ball this summer bro

They're a great duo, sucks that they barely missed the lock for the playoffs. Their winning % is much higher than that of the Grizzlies, Suns, Spurs, Pelicans, Kings and Blazers. Long as they don't have a complete collapse in the 8 return games they should get in, which I think they deserve.
    I would def have the Mavs in the playoffs. Theyre gonna better than teams like the Nets, Magic, Grizzlies, Kings etc.

Mavs and Pelicans getting in would make things more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I just want some ball this summer bro

Basically, if your team wins, the tourney is not legitimate. If my team wins, it's a repeat. That's me being honest. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Basically, if your team wins, the tourney is not legitimate. If my team wins, it's a repeat. That's me being honest. Haha.
    Well, I guess the tournament isn't legit

I’m not worried about them missing the playoffs. They would have to lose all 8 games, and I don’t see that happening. Also worst case scenario happens and they lose all 8 games they would still be eligible for the play in and would only need to win 1 game to get the 8th seed. It’s going to be fun to see them in the playoffs, I just wish they could experience having to go on the road into a hostile arena.

now you have the cowboys players and mlb players with the rona.... the second an nba player gets it during this tourny is a wrap.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    now you have the cowboys players and mlb players with the rona.... the second an nba player gets it during this tourny is a wrap.
    I feel like you have said this exact thing numerous times.

"That’s the only realistic mind-set you can have going into this. A player is going to test positive,” Roberts said. “It’s not any more of this ‘if’, it’s ‘when’ and what can I do to mitigate against the ‘when.’ When it happens, if I’m not successful, what treatment is available to me, what are my chances of being really, really sick, and how are you detecting the presence of an infection?"

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/06/...bad-situation/

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    They want clear progress to reform rather than just more lip service which is what we have been getting for decades.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast