Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    rip joel embiid lol... my man is next

at this point id be shocked if nba goes through with the re-start....still over 2 weeks for things to get way worse than it already is
    ....coooookie

Quote Originally Posted by krazylegz View Post
    at this point id be shocked if nba goes through with the re-start....still over 2 weeks for things to get way worse than it already is
    2 out of 322 tests positive. How awful.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    So i was curious about something with this....could teams choose to forfeit scrimmages? Like what if a team didn't feel like playing the Nets or Nuggs with all their positive cases. Or the Jazz?

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    So i was curious about something with this....could teams choose to forfeit scrimmages? Like what if a team didn't feel like playing the Nets or Nuggs with all their positive cases. Or the Jazz?
    Yeah, I'm not sure. The local tv networks and/or team sites are going to be streaming the scrimmages but idk if that matters much.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    2 out of 322 tests positive. How awful.
    its the 2 that could quickly turn to 4 and then 200. I pray we get the season but i still dont buy it that we will get past the 2nd round before it shuts down.

it would be smart...

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    its the 2 that could quickly turn to 4 and then 200. I pray we get the season but i still dont buy it that we will get past the 2nd round before it shuts down.
    Well, Beasley was one of the two and they sent him out of the bubble and voided his contract.

Zion and Montrezl Harrell both left the bubble for "family emergencies" but who knows what was really up with those two.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Well, Beasley was one of the two and they sent him out of the bubble and voided his contract.

Zion and Montrezl Harrell both left the bubble for "family emergencies" but who knows what was really up with those two.
    Imagine doing this whole thing to ensure Zion is part of the restart and then he doesnít play.

I would bet both either tested positive or have a family member thatís positive. To me Zion is the bigger mystery and problem. The Pelicans have been more tight lipped on his health than Hinkie was with Embiid.

Imagine doing this whole thing to ensure Zion is part of the restart and then he doesnít play.

I would bet both either tested positive or have a family member thatís positive. To me Zion is the bigger mystery and problem. The Pelicans have been more tight lipped on his health than Hinkie was with Embiid.
    That was my first thought too, lol

Yeah, Zion went down in practice with a leg injury, maybe hamstring in practice and the same day has to leave the bubble for a "family emergency" and the Pelicans are adamant that he didn't leave because the leg injury, like yeah sure, ok pelicans we believe you, wink wink lol

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast