Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Sunny is a moron

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2020/06...m-of-protests/

She tweeted that she makes 100 grand a month on OnlyFans meanwhile she's been on a social media tirade tweeting out "white power". From her tone it sounds like sarcasm and trolling but my question is why is anyone giving this lady money still? Between all the arrests, the racism (joking or otherwise) and the fact that she's over 50 now. How does she still have this many fans?
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-02-2020 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://www.ringsidenews.com/2020/06...m-of-protests/

She tweeted that she makes 100 grand a month on OnlyFans meanwhile she's been on a social media tirade tweeting out "white power". From her tone it sounds like sarcasm and trolling but my question is why is anyone giving this lady money still? Between all the arrests, the racism (joking or otherwise) and the fact that she's over 50 now. How does she still have this many fans?
    lol she is making 100k a month past her prime/ugly as sin.... shes a genius

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lol she is making 100k a month past her prime/ugly as sin.... shes a genius
    Yeah I don't get it. Who wants to see that woman half naked anymore? Nostalgia is a powerful thing I guess.

I don't visit Ringside News. But if she's making $100,000; then good for her.

None of that is to say she isn't a moron.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Pretty sure this known haha. She might be the hottest women in wrestling in her prime but she's always been a idiot.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk