Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859
Results 871 to 874 of 874
  1. #871
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,190
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    How can kids not hate each other when Adults in Society says different? The culture preach hate and guns. The interractions are not Negative when dealing with other races. Like anything else when you get a bad incounter with someone from another race one link it to race because of the tone set by society. all you have to do is turn on tv watch news, read books, watch movies etc. The reality is Bad people, bullies, etc come in all races and not limited to. Once you preach hate thats all your going to get back. Like if two people argue over money race pop why? the argument is over money. If two people of the same race argue over money race dont come up why? Its like saying you have a bad experience with one black or white person and draw a conclusion or its a race thing?

    People of different races get along just fine if they were brought up well to respect others and treat someone as they would like to be treated. You can find a example of this at the work place, some schools, some churches, some neighbourhoods. The issue always pop up with poorly raised self centered people and it get worst from there when they are not financial secured, drugs, alcohol. Have very little to do with a bad experience. Ask a number of white people if they got treated bad by black people in general i would bet they say no. But to think it dont have bad Black or White people is another topic.

    In short American better serves trying to get along than trying to seperate going back in time. Not taking care of all Americans have an effect on America in general. The crime and hate rate is to high. School shooting is nuts for the Modern World Leader. An 8 yr old is not even safe at the mall. Its starting to look like America is not a good model and the American dream could be in decline.
    Kids overcome bad teaching all the time. If they have real world in their face examples that prove the lessons are false they are quick to dismiss what adults say to them.

  2. #872
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Kids overcome bad teaching all the time. If they have real world in their face examples that prove the lessons are false they are quick to dismiss what adults say to them.
    This is true but most people fall victims at an early age before they start realizing whats really going on. This is why crimes are commited mostly by young adults. People can snap out of it because humans can reason. Many people would love to have a second chance at life and would do things alot different. Some people however take the ignorance to their death bed.
    Last edited by ldawg; 07-05-2020 at 12:17 PM.

  3. #873
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,190
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    This is true but most people fall victims at an early age before they start realizing whats really going on. This is why crimes are commited mostly by young adults. People can snap out of it because humans can reason. Many people would love to have a second chance at life and would do things alot different. Some people however take the ignorance to their death bed.
    Of course people can stay ignorant. I think a big part of it is we need to teach that the VAST majority of people are NOT racist, and that being friendly and assuming the best of each other is by far the best way to go into life. If most people do that then everyone will get good examples to learn from.

  4. #874
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Of course people can stay ignorant. I think a big part of it is we need to teach that the VAST majority of people are NOT racist, and that being friendly and assuming the best of each other is by far the best way to go into life. If most people do that then everyone will get good examples to learn from.
    This is true the mass majoirty of people are not evil. But its important to practice good habits in anything that you do. Because of human nature its easy to fall victim to bad habits. Its like a kid having bad friends vs good friends. Bad friends can lead to bad habbits. A old saying you can tell a person by the company they keep. A person environment plays a huge role in who they will become. Every single human have the ability to do good and evil and race dont play a factor but environment/culture does.
    Last edited by ldawg; 07-05-2020 at 10:33 PM.

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •