Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    "@GrantNapearshow what’s your take on BLM?," Cousins tweeted.

Napear was happy to take the bait.

"Hey!!!!," Napear wrote in response. "How are you? Thought you forgot about me. Haven't heard from you in years. ALL LIVES MATTER...EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!"

Wtf is racist about this exchange?
    Nothing if Black people did not feel like they were being killed. But saying it now when you never said it before is undermining the issue at hand.

"Hey!!!!," Napear wrote in response. "How are you? Thought you forgot about me. Haven't heard from you in years. ALL LIVES MATTER...EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!"

Its spitting on the BLM movement. Dismissing it. Ever notice these people will say all lives matter. Blue lives matter. But won't explicitly say black lives matter?

Its because they're blithering racists.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Its like like kneling for the flag because of police brutality then talk about the flag. The issue is not about the flag, The issue is not about all lives. It have a particular group being more affected.

Deflection is a method of changing the course of an object, an emotion, or thought from its original source. Psychological deflection is seen as a narcissistic abuse tactic used to control the mind and emotions of others.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-30-2020 at 08:04 PM.

Like Hugepatsfan said:
    The black lives matter movement was started because black lives do not matter equally in this country to everyone. It's a movement meant to specifically target that fact.

The all lives matter is meant to minimize black lives matter, it's like protest against anti-semitism and someone told you about something else, the point is about black lives.

#17 for #24

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Like Hugepatsfan said:
    The black lives matter movement was started because black lives do not matter equally in this country to everyone. It's a movement meant to specifically target that fact.

The all lives matter is meant to minimize black lives matter, it's like protest against anti-semitism and someone told you about something else, the point is about black lives.
    That's right, however a lot of people who say All Lives Matter don't know about it that way. Don't realize that some use it as being anti-BLM. They just simply think all lives matter. They are not against the idea of BLM, they just think everyone is equal which isn't really something to hate on.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Its spitting on the BLM movement. Dismissing it. Ever notice these people will say all lives matter. Blue lives matter. But won't explicitly say black lives matter?

are black lives not part of the all lives? i do understand the point though of it undermining what the blm stands for but i dont think someone should lose their livelyhood over a comment like this... how about instead of turning it into a witch hunt we try to educate? if people then dont want to be educated that is a different story... ignorance wont ever go away nor will racism but grabbing the pitch forks everytime is getting silly.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    are black lives not part of the all lives? i do understand the point though of it undermining what the blm stands for but i dont think someone should lose their livelyhood over a comment like this... how about instead of turning it into a witch hunt we try to educate? if people then dont want to be educated that is a different story... ignorance wont ever go away nor will racism but grabbing the pitch forks everytime is getting silly.
    thats the whole point people are playing ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    People have been told why BLM has been used instead of All Lives Matter but they still keep coming back with All Lives. This is nothing new yet the “education” is consistently ignored.

After awhile, it’s just plain ol’ racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    People have been told why BLM has been used instead of All Lives Matter but they still keep coming back with All Lives. This is nothing new yet the “education” is consistently ignored.

To me what it comes down to is that different parts of our country feel like different countries. East Coast / West Coast / South / North. The country as a whole is very diverse but individual states and cities can be overwhelmingly the same race / ethnicity. That is why there are so many people in the country that have little to no experience dealing with racism. To them it was just a history lesson. I personally didn't know about Juneteenth and I'm in my mid 30s. The idea that 2 years after Lincoln there was still slavery in the South was pretty shocking to me.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Drew Brees is one of the only people that fixed his mistake and it was only because of the backlash. I wonder if it was the mob or his teammates that made the biggest impact. My guess is the teammates.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    To me what it comes down to is that different parts of our country feel like different countries. East Coast / West Coast / South / North. The country as a whole is very diverse but individual states and cities can be overwhelmingly the same race / ethnicity. That is why there are so many people in the country that have little to no experience dealing with racism. To them it was just a history lesson. I personally didn't know about Juneteenth and I'm in my mid 30s. The idea that 2 years after Lincoln there was still slavery in the South was pretty shocking to me.
    Culture built on hate. racism is an excuse. Bad culture raise and people.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

Let's pretend that the hyper-sensitive person you are is 100% correct in that it's "dismissing" the BLM movement by him saying that... it still doesn't make what he said "racist".

May as well call the guy a pedophile while we're at it. There is just as much linkage of "all lives matter" to racism as there is to pedophilia.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

So because a group of people do not conform to your way of thinking, something that isn't racist to say suddenly becomes racist to say? That isn't how racism works... you actually start making people desensitized to the boy who cries wolf when you call everything "racist". You do a disservice to REAL racism that goes on in 2020.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

The problem is black people are far more likely to kill and commit violent crimes towards white people than vise versa. So maybe it is important to point out that lives of white people and other races matter too.

Also main stream media doesnt cover white people being killed by blacks with the same outrage as they do blacks killed by whites. So again- all lives matter. Until blackls stop killing other races at such a high rate...... that should be pointed out that black lives arent the only ones that matter and should be protested about.

And then this **** starts and we’re back to square one. The cycle continues.

Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast