Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    Here is a list of protesters I’ve seen so far.

Greek freak and his brothers all wearing I can’t breathe shirts
    Brook Lopez
    Dirk Nowitzki
    Westbrook
    DeRozen
    Jalen Brown
    Kanter
    Lillard
    Melo
    Malcom Brogdon
    KAT
    Trae Young
    Zach Lavine
    Lonnie walker

https://youtu.be/G9kwQrOpCGg

Not even baby’s are safe

https://youtu.be/IyIMZiLFM8w

Kneeling on a humans neck is a thing now

https://youtu.be/euUFbNb0qBA

How do you tell people not to protest when kids are getting murdered?

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    https://youtu.be/G9kwQrOpCGg

Not even baby’s are safe
    Those cops are totally embarrassing America. Total incompetence. Lack social, Home training, all kind of training. But thats what happens when you give criminals a badge.

These are your great leaders the guys one should look up to and respect?? Blame the American Culture that keep produce these kind of people.

who police the cops?? I think its very clear cops need to be monitored at all times and be held responsible. That is just not acceptable behaviour. totally disturbing behavior for people with autourity. What kind of standard is that?
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-30-2020 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Those cops are totally embarrassing America. Total incompetence. Lack social, Home training, all kind of training. But thats what happens when you give criminals a badge.

These are your great leaders the guys one should look up to and respect?? Blame the American Culture that keep produce these kind of people.

who police the cops?? I think its very clear cops need to be monitored at all times and be held responsible. That is just not acceptable behaviour. totally disturbing behavior for people with autourity. What kind of standard is that?
    The thing is, nobody is saying the police are right in these actions, but when it gets to changing laws there is a lot of talk and no action.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The thing is, nobody is saying the police are right in these actions, but when it gets to changing laws there is a lot of talk and no action.
    I think 🤔 some people don’t think they have a problem. It’s hard to tell a drunk man he’s drunk. Some weird twisted way in their head they think they are normal. Cops represent the people. So it’s really not a cop or race issue it’s a culture issue. It’s a representation of the American people.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-30-2020 at 03:15 PM.

I think 🤔 some people don’t think they have a problem. It’s hard to tell a drunk man he’s drunk. Some weird twisted way in their head they think they are normal. Cops represent the people. So it’s really not a cop or race issue it’s a culture issue. It’s a representation of the American people.
    I think the vast majority of people realize there are issues. Certainly the vast majority of people have a problem with the blatant murders the police have done, but it doesn't end there.

I agree that some number of people don't really think about the police at all in their daily life, but unless they are living in a deep dark hole they do realize that there are significant issues with at least some police forces at this point.

What bugs me is that we're still getting PR talking points but nobody seems to be pushing real progress. The fact that Biden wrote a bunch of the worst laws for black people and the neo-libs who support the military complex which has extended to the policing system tells me we're not likely to see any progress on policing just like we haven't seen any progress in sizing down our military.

https://youtu.be/t_fdB-PwZhU

How many bullets does it take to kill a kid?

I think the vast majority of people realize there are issues. Certainly the vast majority of people have a problem with the blatant murders the police have done, but it doesn't end there.

I agree that some number of people don't really think about the police at all in their daily life, but unless they are living in a deep dark hole they do realize that there are significant issues with at least some police forces at this point.

What bugs me is that we're still getting PR talking points but nobody seems to be pushing real progress. The fact that Biden wrote a bunch of the worst laws for black people and the neo-libs who support the military complex which has extended to the policing system tells me we're not likely to see any progress on policing just like we haven't seen any progress in sizing down our military.
    Any decent human would be affected and realize its an issue. I do think if it was the vast Majoriy changes would have been made already. Because its not the majority it continue to go on. Like the cop said i dont care. Nothing will change unless the American culture changes thats the only time real progress will be made. When you have people trying to pass off evil as doing good you have a real problem.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-30-2020 at 06:37 PM.

It takes very little effort for a child to learn to hate. It’s the status quo, after all, according to the often-repeated phrases “girls can be mean” or “boys will be boys,” usually accompanied by a shrug implying “that’s just how it is.” Teaching kids to not hate is much harder. It takes effort, and work. Family doctor and parenting expert Deborah Gilboa says many people assume that children learn hate and racism and xenophobia at home, but that’s not always the case.

“Young children and cautious children often have an inherent distrust of that which they don’t recognize as familiar — people, and also food, activities and so on. As parents, it’s our job to help our children respect others and learn to see differences as interesting, not scary,” says Gilboa. “We have to teach our kids to avoid sweeping generalizations about people — by gender, by religion, by culture, by race.”

I am not making an excuse but many of us are not under control of or own actions like we think. Culture makes us who we are good or bad. If the American culture teach and practice hate its hard to think anything else will unfold. The black guy get caugh in the traps of his poor community and rap culture. A culture that glamour crime and degrade one self which result a tarnish image. The backwoods cop get trap in the hate of hating without cause feeling it his duty to hate.

In short you have alot of poorly raised people in the community which leads to a vast number of crimes.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-30-2020 at 07:08 PM.

Any decent human would be affected and realize its an issue. I do think if it was the vast Majoriy changes would have been made already. Because its not the majority it continue to go on. Like the cop said i dont care. Nothing will change unless the American culture changes thats the only time real progress will be made. When you have people trying to pass off evil as doing good you have a real problem.
    Unfortunately the vast majority don't run things. The people in power don't want change, they don't want positive, they push negative to keep us stuck where we are.

It takes very little effort for a child to learn to hate. It’s the status quo, after all, according to the often-repeated phrases “girls can be mean” or “boys will be boys,” usually accompanied by a shrug implying “that’s just how it is.” Teaching kids to not hate is much harder. It takes effort, and work. Family doctor and parenting expert Deborah Gilboa says many people assume that children learn hate and racism and xenophobia at home, but that’s not always the case.

“Young children and cautious children often have an inherent distrust of that which they don’t recognize as familiar — people, and also food, activities and so on. As parents, it’s our job to help our children respect others and learn to see differences as interesting, not scary,” says Gilboa. “We have to teach our kids to avoid sweeping generalizations about people — by gender, by religion, by culture, by race.”

I am not making an excuse but many of us are not under control of or own actions like we think. Culture makes us who we are good or bad. If the American culture teach and practice hate its hard to think anything else will unfold. The black guy get caugh in the traps of his poor community and rap culture. A culture that glamour crime and degrade one self which result a tarnish image. The backwoods cop get trap in the hate of hating without cause feeling it his duty to hate.

In short you have alot of poorly raised people.
    I think people who don't develop habits of thinking about how they think and how they behave and how those things effect other people are common. I'm not a religious person, but I think that's one thing religion does a good job on ... reminding people to consciously try to be good.

I think people who don't develop habits of thinking about how they think and how they behave and how those things effect other people are common. I'm not a religious person, but I think that's one thing religion does a good job on ... reminding people to consciously try to be good.
    This is true for the most part religon is used for good. Religon is also a control tool however. When used as good its good but it can also be used for evil same with music and information like news movies, etc. Rap is not bad if it was channel for good but its used for bad which makes it bad. When you listen to classical music you never get a subliminal message to commit crimes or kill somone like rap does. It displays Black people in a negative way which could affect the way they get treated.

People say its just music but is it really? Music plays with ones emotions and also sitimulate your brain.

A black rapper degrading himself and his people is no different than the African selling his people into slavery.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-30-2020 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    This, and for the OP of this thread, calling the tweet of the guy not racist is pure absurdity and I'm not even black.
    "@GrantNapearshow what’s your take on BLM?," Cousins tweeted.

Napear was happy to take the bait.

"Hey!!!!," Napear wrote in response. "How are you? Thought you forgot about me. Haven't heard from you in years. ALL LIVES MATTER...EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!"

Wtf is racist about this exchange?

Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast