Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...ers_by_country

Brazil looks bad, but so does the USA. Look at Europe on the other hand.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    What does that have to do with a government entity murdering black people at high rates?
    It goes hand in hand. Because of the hate black people was not given the same opportunity. Deny loans, education, land ownership, farms, etc. The end results many took to crime for survival and being mistreated. Black foundation of the family got distroyed. Now the crime is high with little hope for many. People sing and rap about killing and crimes and the more you listen and repeat it tend to grow and grow into a culture. Poor young black boys was exploited by the music industry to furture degrade the black immage and sell out his people for a $$. The news sticks the camara in poor black comunities 24/7 and paint a picture of this representing the majority of black people, People then becomes afraid of you then it issolate you even more. Then you have the long history of KKK and terror groups and people teaching hate https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/kkk-w...035406170.html some of whom are police with a licence to kill. He can commit a crime of his own with no punishment and no one will think anything of it because your viewed as the bad guy. So while BLM take on Police brutality back people also need to do their part and help fix their communities and culture. Need to rap about raising kids, helping and loving each other not killing hurting robbing, etc.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-23-2020 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    BLM is for police brutality. dude its not rocket science.
    Ohhhhh. Sorry. So BLM is just for when police kills a black man. Ohhhh. So they should change the name to avoid confusion. Because you know, I thought that they care for all black lives, not just those that died because of police brutality. Which compared to the street violence, shoot outs, etc. is nothing. Guess I had it all wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by GoferKing_ View Post
    Yo. Will there be any protests in regards to the shootings on Fathers Day? 104 shot, 14 dead, including 3 year old child?

Most was black on black violence? Police was not involved? Will BLM do something about it?
    Will you? You seem passionate about this cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Itís for a system in which one pays tax to serve and protect. Itís not for criminals. Criminals should be dealt with on all levels black white Purple, blue. If you do something wrong at your job your boss give you pat on the back and say well done?

Ohhhhh. Sorry. So BLM is just for when police kills a black man. Ohhhh. So they should change the name to avoid confusion. Because you know, I thought that they care for all black lives, not just those that died because of police brutality. Which compared to the street violence, shoot outs, etc. is nothing. Guess I had it all wrong.
    Itís for a system in which one pays tax to serve and protect. Itís not for criminals. Criminals should be dealt with on all levels black white Purple, blue. If you do something wrong at your job your boss give you pat on the back and say well done?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Will you? You seem passionate about this cause.

Yes. Im already doing it, spreading awareness about what has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Got nothig for that. It is what it is then.

Just sad no one cares for kids that died in the shooting. Guess no one cares for them.

Got nothig for that. It is what it is then.

Just sad no one cares for kids that died in the shooting. Guess no one cares for them.
    Gun violence or violence in general is a whole different topic than police misconduct.

Kings announcer of 20 yrs leaves over controversial tweet

Yes. Im already doing it, spreading awareness about what has happened.
    You should focus on that. No need to criticize other groups that are bringing attention to other worthy causes

Last edited by ewing; 06-23-2020 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

No, as I have shown multiple times in the thread when others tried this they have shown up for white people killed by police etc. too in protest (like here in MN when a white woman was killed and the officer was held accountable unlike when Philando Castile was killed by police and they got off).

As I have also shown many of the activists are extremely active in their communities as well.

I have some questions for you though why do you just assume they don't care about others? Are you following these activists on twitter to be sure of the causes they promote before these accusations? Have you been a participant and gone to events trying to understand them? Have you been getting out there for these protests and the causes you mention or is this just deflection and whining because this particular group gives you irrational anger?
    Last edited by mngopher35; 06-23-2020 at 12:26 PM.

What does that have to do with a government entity murdering black people at high rates?
    I support BLM because I can see that the system is not just, but the police "murdering black people at high rates" ... how many unarmed black people were killed by police in 2019? 2020 so far? I suspect those numbers are pretty small. I'd be surprised if it's more than 20 people a year, which is still tragic but I wouldn't call 20 deaths a "high rate". Certainly not when supposedly police shoot 5000 people a year overall.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Black on black crime IS very prevalent. But so is asian on asian, white on white, indian and indian, etc. Human populations are mostly ghettoized so people of one background are usually surrounded by other people of a similar background.

Thus they are always the 1st most common target of crime as they represent the huge majority of the people they come across. Since this applies to ALL people, it is irrelevant to the discussion of ethnicity-specific crime.

Good sources to tell that argument are racial density studies, which show that people of one ethnicity or another are SURROUNDED by majority of their same type.

Black "increased crime" rates dont actually indicate increased crime, they indicate increased ARRESTS and REPORTS.

Many communities dont self-report crime (Illegals, Native Americans, suburban Whites) for various reasons, and thus REPORTS arent an accurate indicator of actual crime numbers.

ARREST rates are similarly flawed, as they dont compare against patrol frequency.

If I spend 90% of my time patrolling in neighborhood A and 10% patrolling in neighborhood B, there is likely to be a huge disparity of incident reports between the two regardless of who lives or works in those neighborhoods.

Trying to break down crime by race is flawed regardless as it's not actually race you're tracking. Crime in what few WEALTHY Black areas there are is extremely low. Same thing with wealthy white or asian areas. What your opponent is actually measuring without realizing is crime rates in impoverished areas. Note that crime rate in extremely impoverished white areas is very high too.

Desperate people do desperate things. If we just made our country's systems a little less brutal to the poor and downtrodden a TON of these sort of issues would go away or be severely reduced.

If you're wondering why Blacks are poor, it's not because they don't work hard enough. It's because of redlining , gentrification, and more.
    I think the argument that violence between people of the same race is high everywhere is not productive.

I'd say it's probably more productive to say that there are around 3000 black murderers every year which means that you have to meet over 15000 black people to meet a single murderer. So the VAST VAST majority of black people anybody comes in contact with are INNOCENT of the crimes the prejudice is placing on them for the actions of a tiny number of people.

Black on black crime is bad no question, and it is called out routinely by the leaders of black communities where it happens, it's just that it doesn't fit the narrative the news media likes so it's ignored and that makes ignorant people think it isn't happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I support BLM because I can see that the system is not just, but the police "murdering black people at high rates" ... how many unarmed black people were killed by police in 2019? 2020 so far? I suspect those numbers are pretty small. I'd be surprised if it's more than 20 people a year, which is still tragic but I wouldn't call 20 deaths a "high rate". Certainly not when supposedly police shoot 5000 people a year overall.
    Black people are 4x more likely to be killed by a cop than white people, that is an ENORMOUS problem
    Last edited by rhino17; 06-23-2020 at 03:07 PM.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Black people are 4x more likely to be killed by a cop than white people, that is an ENORMOUS problem
    Where is that metric from?

Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast