Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    I don't know what you're talking about.

Can you please elaborate more in your posts? It's hard to follow what you want to say sometimes, the posts seem incomplete.

The single greatest threat to black people is other black people. As far as black people are concerned, black lives DON'T matter.

Quote Originally Posted by tjsaxx View Post
    The single greatest threat to black people is other black people. As far as black people are concerned, black lives DON'T matter.
    No

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    I don't know what you're talking about.

Can you please elaborate more in your posts? It's hard to follow what you want to say sometimes, the posts seem incomplete.
    People with bad upbringing dont have the disipline to be respectful of others. Its like a mental disorder. People feel entitled and only care about themselves. America have an I mentality. We have a core Christian cultue for the most part but dont practice what we preach. Race is not the problem its the Culture. See like TJSAXX the guy seem to have all the answers.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-22-2020 at 09:12 PM.

90% of black homicide victims were killed by blacks.

Source: Uniform Crime Report.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ta-table-6.xls

In before: "dem numbahs be rayciiist!"

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    No

What does that have to do with a government entity murdering black people at high rates?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Black on black crime IS very prevalent. But so is asian on asian, white on white, indian and indian, etc. Human populations are mostly ghettoized so people of one background are usually surrounded by other people of a similar background.

Thus they are always the 1st most common target of crime as they represent the huge majority of the people they come across. Since this applies to ALL people, it is irrelevant to the discussion of ethnicity-specific crime.

Good sources to tell that argument are racial density studies, which show that people of one ethnicity or another are SURROUNDED by majority of their same type.

Black "increased crime" rates dont actually indicate increased crime, they indicate increased ARRESTS and REPORTS.

Many communities dont self-report crime (Illegals, Native Americans, suburban Whites) for various reasons, and thus REPORTS arent an accurate indicator of actual crime numbers.

ARREST rates are similarly flawed, as they dont compare against patrol frequency.

If I spend 90% of my time patrolling in neighborhood A and 10% patrolling in neighborhood B, there is likely to be a huge disparity of incident reports between the two regardless of who lives or works in those neighborhoods.

Trying to break down crime by race is flawed regardless as it's not actually race you're tracking. Crime in what few WEALTHY Black areas there are is extremely low. Same thing with wealthy white or asian areas. What your opponent is actually measuring without realizing is crime rates in impoverished areas. Note that crime rate in extremely impoverished white areas is very high too.

Desperate people do desperate things. If we just made our country's systems a little less brutal to the poor and downtrodden a TON of these sort of issues would go away or be severely reduced.

If you're wondering why Blacks are poor, it's not because they don't work hard enough. It's because of redlining , gentrification, and more.

Click here to register!

8. 06-22-2020, 11:59 PM
    Reason
    racism

Ah yes, so what I said (which was mostly common sense) is just made up and black man bad.

We get it.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    People with bad upbringing dont have the disipline to be respectful of others. Its like a mental disorder. People feel entitled and only care about themselves. America have an I mentality. We have a core Christian cultue for the most part but dont practice what we preach. Race is not the problem its the Culture. See like TJSAXX the guy seem to have all the answers.
    Cannot disagree with that. But it's a specific form of Christianity that brought this mentality.

Yo. Will there be any protests in regards to the shootings on Fathers Day? 104 shot, 14 dead, including 3 year old child?

Most was black on black violence? Police was not involved? Will BLM do something about it?

your argument is on the basic level. 90% of corona virus in the world is black, 90% of drug users is black, 90% drug sellers is Black, 90% of Rapist is black, 90%, etc. Ok lets assume that BS is true. If your the president (the leader) what will you do to fix the killing, the drug, the virus, the rape, education level, health care, etc in your country so America can be the best and safest place in the world to live and raise a family? These issues can be found all accross the world and of all races so we already know off the bat its not a black thing unless your not a thinking person.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-23-2020 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    Cannot disagree with that. But it's a specific form of Christianity that brought this mentality.
    That is true. The book was edited to the book of contradiction also interpretation can vary. So it can be used for evil as well is good. Lets be real it was written by man and is a tool to controll mass of people. Its like anything else A bad leader leads you down a bad path a good one lead you in the right direction.If i see a bad kid i look at the parents. If i see bad Citizens i look at the leaders.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-23-2020 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoferKing_ View Post
    Yo. Will there be any protests in regards to the shootings on Fathers Day? 104 shot, 14 dead, including 3 year old child?

Most was black on black violence? Police was not involved? Will BLM do something about it?
    BLM is for police brutality. dude its not rocket science.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    BLM is for police brutality. dude its not rocket science.
    They should change the name then because it has swept the world with the rhetoric of racism and it's taking over places where police brutality is either not a thing or it is heavily skewed against whites (in Europe, which of course is due to the demographics).

So if it's just about police brutality against blacks, then why was there so much concern about making it an international cause?

Police brutality in the USA imo sees no colour. But someone mentioned earlier that the police tends to be more involved in places where black neighborhoods are prevalent. Wouldn't that factor in?

I would agree that there is more prejudice against black people, I think no one can deny that. But does the police discriminate that much when it comes to killing suspects?

Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast