Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    so why come other minorities don't succumb?

Oh well. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Look around the world. Take a very hard long look. Let’s see the great wealth of all the other minority countries.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-08-2020 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Plenty do succumb. But I would imagine you sense a difference because the vast majority of the US Slaves were black. The history of slavery in our country is indeed brutal, but what followed (Jim Crow Era, Civil Rights Era, etc... contributed to shaping modern Blacks into the kind of people they are now.

My honest opinion is that the nasty history of the country leading through and PAST the Civil Rights Act of 1968 (I doubt people will simply forget) combined with the massive economic disparity due to capitalism is why many blacks are rebellious, distrustful, and generally on edge about everything. Even if unwarranted... bro, my people are on edge about ERRY-THANG.

Still, I don't know why people expect any different? If you severely abuse a child, the ramifications will be felt throughout the child's entire life. That child could be 60 or 70 years old and still have major issues or a disconnect with the abusing parent. Slavery-Civil Rights Era was only 155-52 years ago.

To answer your question, it's going to take more time for blacks lol.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

It’s a whole lot different jumping in a container to run from poverty or your family funding your move vs being stripped of your pride family and dignity only to be beaten, raped, hung, drag, have your Kids feed to alligators, deny education, housing, High interest in loans etc. I mean what do you expect queen of England. What’s wrong with why they like that. Thing is that’s not black peoples original culture. Does that qualify for racism or terrorizing.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-08-2020 at 01:22 PM.

I think they need to do better no question fixing and reshaping a Very broken culture but they are not playing victims.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Look around the world. Take a very hard long look. Let’s see the great wealth of all the other minority countries.
    What other countries can compare to the USA demographically, historically and culturally?

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    They just come from an angle of ignorance. They think a bad guy always wear a mask and a hood.
    i have lived and grew up in philly my entire life.... the majority of my friends are black/asian/spanish...... we white people here get treated the same as anyone else because we all live in the poor areas.... i didnt get out of the poor area until i was in my mid to upper 20s.... it is hard for me to comprehend strictly because there is no big difference in treatment from white/black/spanish/asian in the lesser areas of philly....

we are in the poorer areas and thus yes its mostly minority but as a white dude i was treated like anyone else in this area... like trash lol.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i have lived and grew up in philly my entire life.... the majority of my friends are black/asian/spanish...... we white people here get treated the same as anyone else because we all live in the poor areas.... i didnt get out of the poor area until i was in my mid to upper 20s.... it is hard for me to comprehend strictly because there is no big difference in treatment from white/black/spanish/asian in the lesser areas of philly....

we are in the poorer areas and thus yes its mostly minority but as a white dude i was treated like anyone else in this area... like trash lol.
    In other words you were a minority among minorities and were still treated as an equal. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    What other countries can compare to the USA demographically, historically and culturally?
    That the question I am asking you. Oh do you think the world started 2000 years ago.

As a Mexican, i have one question for ALL the races:

Why is it ok and accepted for Black people to be blatantly racist towards white people?

BTW, the racism towards blacks and whites in mexico is 1000 times worse than America could ever be. Everyone here has it GOOD. I mean that.

If BLM/Antifa tried to ‘protest’ in Mexico, they would ALL be beaten/shot mercilessly without 2 ****s given. No joke.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    Theres only one United States, how can another country be compared demographically? You mean in terms of size maybe?

The history of any country is unique to that country. For example how would you compare Japan to say Canada? Or any two countries for that matter. You cant.

Culture is shaped by the diversity of the people that cohabitate a certain region. Its forever evolving and changing too. If I had to compare I would say that Canada is the most similar to the United Stated culturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Venomveins View Post

Why is it ok and accepted for Black people to be blatantly racist towards white people?

BTW, the racism towards blacks and whites in mexico is 1000 times worse than America could ever be. Everyone here has it GOOD. I mean that.

If BLM/Antifa tried to ‘protest’ in Mexico, they would ALL be beaten/shot mercilessly without 2 ****s given. No joke.
    Racism is not ok from anyone towards anyone. And should be checked whenever it occurs no matter what race is involved.

The conditions of the country you were born in or I was born in, is not relevant. The United States is where people escape too, from those conditions. Therefore the United States lives by its own standards and always has.

What youre saying is "you think my uncle Bob is racist? Well wait until you meet uncle tim hes way worse" that dont make uncle Bob right though.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 06-09-2020 at 01:17 PM.

Racism is always wrong.

But there's a difference in racism due to hundreds of years of oppression, blatant racism, systemic racism, redlining, etc vs white being racist towards black because they think they're better.

They're not close to the same thing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Yep another brown place that is upside down.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-09-2020 at 02:56 PM.

Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast