Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LA_1 View Post
    Thatís fine I didnít see someone post that? Go ahead and show me.
    Its like 18 pages back, you can look for it. Simply stated they do support other injustices, if you follow the organizers and their tweets and all the causes they support you will have your answer. No reason to get upset. Ive never insulted you not one time. All I said was you have a problem with this particular group and there are ways to adress them and contact them directly. Maybe something good will come out of it.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 06-05-2020 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I wish the media showed more of the positive videos where cops and protesters are embracing and unified. I teared up watching one the other day.
    I know right theres alot more than were seeing. But that doesnt fuel the fear so they dont show it. Theres some unity out there. More than they want us to know about. That gives me hope.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    I don't know what you're pushing at. It's tricky with Asians but it's the same with whites in some sense. If you see a white person in the street, do you start categorizing them based on whether they are Italian, Greek, Polish? It's the same as Asians. Chinese just seems to be the biggest subset of that group and you'd be surprised how many people think Asia is just China, Japan, and North Korea or some b/s like that. I still don't get what you're pushing for here. There's still a lot about the Asian culture people don't understand because whites dominate America by population and so their cultures are more easily identifiable whereas Asia is still a fairly new concept compared to Europe.
    Same with black peoples one stereotype base on color pass judgment and donít know. People tend to generalize. Place that on top of people being racist.

I know places that wonít hire a Black person and would rather hire an old sick white dude. Black guy would come in not knowing he wonít get hire base on color even if heís more qualified. Not talking about a thug type either. Thats is just one company but you get the big picture. Housing people were charging black people more. You know why it have all those law? Well BLM is a little of the same. Until someone walk a black man shoe one have no idea what they go through. And itís very easy to pass judgement.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-05-2020 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I wish the media showed more of the positive videos where cops and protesters are embracing and unified. I teared up watching one the other day.
    Yeah man. Thatís boring tho for the media. Smh

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I have covered multiple times already in this thread them acknowledging other issues people have mentioned/examples in MN. Above you mentioned the ICE/seperations...

https://blacklivesmatter.com/blm-sta...-and-families/

Right on their website they cover that. Do you actually follow BLM twitter or are you saying the never comment on other causes while having no idea? Do you follow the main activists to see if they also cover other causes just not associate it with the BLM movement?
    Here

Yeah man. Thatís boring tho for the media. Smh
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    If you guys cant see what lead up to the conditions today, what caused it, whats at the route... Then you must genuinely beleive that black people are just bad by nature. Lazy, dumb and make excuses. So what scientifically makes only black people this way? Ill wait
    Oceanspray where you at.

Its like 18 pages back, you can look for it. Simply stated they do support other injustices, if you follow the organizers and their tweets and all the causes they support you will have your answer. No reason to get upset. Ive never insulted you not one time. All I said was you have a problem with this particular group and there are ways to adress them and contact them directly. Maybe something good will come out of it.

You accused or implied that I was jealous or I had some deeper issues with BLM that was outta line and those kind of accusations are dangerous bro. If they have a link bringing awareness to all people that are oppressed around the world then shame on me for thinking otherwise.
    My social media is flooded with people shaming others for bringing awareness to non blacks that are oppressed.
    So those type of people paint a bad picture.

I saw the link from 2018. Thatís nice that they did. Not gonna lie.
    My original statement was more directed towards social media like Instagram. But Iíll admit. Yes on their website they talk about others here in America.

You accused or implied that I was jealous or I had some deeper issues with BLM that was outta line and those kind of accusations are dangerous bro. If they have a link bringing awareness to all people that are oppressed around the world then shame on me for thinking otherwise.
    My social media is flooded with people shaming others for bringing awareness to non blacks that are oppressed.
    So those type of people paint a bad picture.
    Never said you were jelous. Thats not rational. I came to the conclusion that your issue is with BLM. Not black people in general right? Thats when I stated as such and washed my hands because again they are not my concern. And we told you what you can do to find out if they support other causes. This is what you wanted to know. You have the tools to get your answers. But forgive me if my concern is not with that group. Dont even care if they exist. My cocnern is the topic at hand. Racism in america. How do we adress it, how do we make progess? Id love to talk about that if youre interested.

I saw the link from 2018. Thatís nice that they did. Not gonna lie.
    My original statement was more directed towards social media like Instagram. But Iíll admit. Yes on their website they talk about others here in America.
    Awesome. Lets move on bro. And Im sorry if I insulted you in anyway. That was never my intention.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    You donít even have to go that far look how Trump want to reverse everything Obama did. He would rather the American people Suffer and not have health care. Why not focus on building America and up the lively hood for all Americans. Nope
    I mean, Trump got rid of Obama's mandate for Obamacare. Low income families who couldn't even afford Obamacare were being charged thousands of dollars because they didn't sign up for it. If they couldn't afford Obamacare, how the f--- are they suppose to pay the huge fine for not having health insurance? My brother, his wife, and 2 kids were going to have to pay over $5,000. Thanks to Trump, he didn't have to pay it.

Now, I can say Trump did great in destroying Obamacare... but I have no idea what he wants to do with making health care affordable to everyone. It's kind of funny because I identify as a libertarian, yet I'm 100% for universal health care/medicare for all. I only pay about $180/month for my work insurance ($25 co-pay, $500 emergency, everything else covered). I wish everyone had access to this type of plan. It would be wonderful to see these insurance companies who r@pe people go bankrupt. I believe in capitalism, but not when it comes to the sanctity of life.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Oceanspray where you at.
    I tried telling him being ignorant on something donít make you right. I get it though main steam media can lead people thinking a certain way. That is why narratives matters. The narratives on black peoples have been tainted for so long many of it have become reality. This is why I try for him to understand the source of the problem rather than listing off the end result.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-05-2020 at 04:48 PM.

Oceanspray where you at.
    I think you're having difficulty reading. I never said blacks were lazy. That's something you're projecting. I said blacks are focused on the wrong issues as to how they can improve their lives. Constantly blaming racism for your failures will not help eliminate poverty, single-parent households, educating your children, or earn a higher wage. Where am I? Where are YOU? Send me your email so I can show you how 'compassionate' I am in donating to local churches and nonprofit organizations. Then you can show me how compassionate you are by showing me what exactly have you done. Also, provide me the evidence of any Chinese incentives given to them for purchasing real estate in North America. But once again, if your entire premise is that racism is what is holding black people down as I've stated 10+ times already, good luck moving ahead in society. I can bet you that a better solution would be to focus on issues that can ultimately help lift black communities up rather than use racism as the ultimate reasoning despite the fact that every race in America has dealt with hardship but none has ever used the race card. Where you at? Show me what you have done because I can show you what I've done. Show me the incentives Chinese get for investing in real estate.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I tried telling him being ignorant on something donít make you right. I get it though main steam media can lead people thinking a certain why. That is why narratives matters. The narratives on black peoples have been tainted for so long many of it have become reality. This is why I try for him to understand the source of the problem rather than listing off The end result.
    Lol. You're trying to convince me that I'm a sheep of the mainstream media when you guys are the one fetching news from it. Mainstream media pushes police brutality despite knowing it isn't true because you guys bite it. You're the one who is ignorant here because you aren't understanding what I am writing. Judging by your writing, I can tell your reading and writing comprehension level isn't up to shape. I know the source. I just know that racism isn't how blacks will succeed going forward. You have no solutions other than racism.

Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast