Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    What about the black lives in Chicago every weekend? Where’s the outrage with those lives?
    Hate to say it but on the outside looking in its all the same thing its the end results of racism. you think they call each other the N word their woman Btch on their own, Look at the trash music. Its all a results of poverty a result of racism. Even with that thats painting a group with one brush. They have bad people in their group but good people as well.

Kings announcer of 20 yrs leaves over controversial tweet

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    nope.... all kinds of people die. Infact the same cop who killed george floyd also killed a hispanic man in 2007. Nobody ever heard about that.... Did Wayne Reyes life matter?

Blacks are far more likely to kill whites than the other way around too. Do those white lives matter? Shannon Christian, Chris Newsom?
    You should protest. Rise some awareness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 06-02-2020 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    What about the black lives in Chicago every weekend? Where’s the outrage with those lives?
    When you say "what about..." you're trying to change the subject. The protests are not about a black man dying. They're about a system that by default treats black men as violent criminals. All you have to do to understand this is to see what kind of things BLM is asking for: police accountability, de-escalation training, etc.

It's baffling that anyone is against training police officers to only kill people as a last resort.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    When you say "what about..." you're trying to change the subject. The protests are not about a black man dying. They're about a system that by default treats black men as violent criminals. All you have to do to understand this is to see what kind of things BLM is asking for: police accountability, de-escalation training, etc.

It's baffling that anyone is against training police officers to only kill people as a last resort.
    deflect.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    its not racist- it is trying not to be divisive. Everyone should be viewed as equal.
    The fact is black people aren't treated as equals though. That's clear by the oppression, brutality, profiling, systemic racism by cops. It's like someone who says they don't see color. Its ignorance.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-02-2020 at 11:01 PM.

Napear is the same guy who said Donald Sterling wasn't a racist because he had black employees. The guy is clearly tone deaf and considering former players are coming out against him, that should say something.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    deflect.
    So you're not trying to understand why they're protesting, you're just looking to be against it.

Thats my point Its a Black persons issue.

And its very silly to think white people dont Kill white people.
    I absolutely think white people kill white people. Most recognized serial killers are white males who grew up with middle or upper middle class Caucasian culture around them. Id go a step further and say Narcissism is frequently a product of generations of white culture. (Not exclusively).

The point I was making is that when a white person kills whites- The vast majority of whites still view him as just as much of a POS as he would be if he were any other race. Ted Bundy, Dean Corll, Elmer Wayne Henley, Gary Ridgeway are all complete garbage and there arent a group of whites trying to get them released from prison. (except for maybe Henley because he saved his last victims life before turning himself in.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Napear is the same guy who said Donald Sterling wasn't a racist because he had black employees. The guy is clearly tone deaf and considering former players are coming out against him, that should say something.
    I wasnt aware he had said that......thank you.

I’m going to get A LOT of **** for this. BUT idgaf.

It’s universally agreed that black people get treated unfairly and unjust. Protests are needed (not the looting and rioting that is beyond stupid)
    Voices need to be heard, social media awareness needs to be raised, being angry about it is okay, be loud. That’s fine too.

But you know what irks me the most?
    I’ve never once seen the BLM sit there and protest the atrocities of those middle eastern countries that get bombarded every single day, or the Chinese treating their Muslims and literally putting them in camps and torturing them. Keep that same fuxking energy when **** pops off, then maybe you’ll get people that’ll side and understand you’re “BLM” movement.

Countries around the world are with blacks which is fine, but quite frankly I never see the BLM stand up for anyone but themselves. The day that happens then y’all will have my support.

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The fact is black people aren't treated as equals though. That's clear by the oppression, brutality, profiling, systemic racism by cops. It's like someone who says they don't see color. Its ignorance.
    Definitely not treated equal in a lot of ways. Some not so great, some kind of good. For example- if a black person is caught saying something racially offensive about white people on their social media.... they are far less likely to get backlash (as long as it isnt a direct threat). But you dont see black people losing their jobs, or having their lives threatened for making an inappropriate joke about other races.... like you do whites.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    So you're not trying to understand why they're protesting, you're just looking to be against it.
    not talking about that i was saying he was defecting the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_1 View Post
    I’m going to get A LOT of **** for this. BUT idgaf.

It’s universally agreed that black people get treated unfairly and unjust. Protests are needed (not the looting and rioting that is beyond stupid)
    Voices need to be heard, social media awareness needs to be raised, being angry about it is okay, be loud. That’s fine too.

But you know what irks me the most?
    I’ve never once seen the BLM sit there and protest the atrocities of those middle eastern countries that get bombarded every single day, or the Chinese treating their Muslims and literally putting them in camps and torturing them. Keep that same fuxking energy when **** pops off, then maybe you’ll get people that’ll side and understand you’re “BLM” movement.

Countries around the world are with blacks which is fine, but quite frankly I never see the BLM stand up for anyone but themselves. The day that happens then y’all will have my support.
    They typically wont make a big deal about it unless its clear that a white person is the bad guy. They will never ever ever ever protest a black man killed by another black man. If this cop were black- im not sure we would have even heard about this incident in MN.

not talking about that i was saying he was defecting the topic.
    You mean exactly what you did by trying to change the subject?

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast