Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 874
  1. #796
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    GMT +2
    Posts
    13,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't believe that is true.
    I thought that was the argument for why we have more cases against black people with the police.

  2. #797
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,464
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    I thought that was the argument for why we have more cases against black people with the police.
    Who made that argument?

  3. #798
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    GMT +2
    Posts
    13,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Who made that argument?
    Didn't you say that the police is more interactive in the areas that are usually more populated by black people?

  4. #799
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,155
    Inner city and surrounding areas but not in the hoods it self.

  5. #800
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,857
    https://youtu.be/DoNlMTlhZC8

    How to save a life

  6. #801
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    https://youtu.be/DoNlMTlhZC8

    How to save a life
    Good for her. Very brave of her.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  7. #802
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    17,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    https://youtu.be/DoNlMTlhZC8

    How to save a life
    Thats so awesome. She de-escalated the situation in front of half a dozen heavily armed cops, amazing job
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  8. #803
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    https://youtu.be/DoNlMTlhZC8

    How to save a life
    It's crazy that at this point we have civilians protecting each other from the police to try and make sure they don't get murdered

  9. #804
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,464
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    Didn't you say that the police is more interactive in the areas that are usually more populated by black people?
    More interactions, not more police.

  10. #805
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    https://youtu.be/DoNlMTlhZC8

    How to save a life
    Tragic that at this point the assumption was that she saved his life. That they were essentially guaranteed to pull the triggers.

  11. #806
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,589
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    It's crazy that at this point we have civilians protecting each other from the police to try and make sure they don't get murdered
    This, and for the OP of this thread, calling the tweet of the guy not racist is pure absurdity and I'm not even black.

  12. #807
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    36,631
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I am not a police and donít have access to that information but once again itís logical. Do you know how favoritisms works? Itís like you going to China and get in a fight with a local. Who do you think is most likely to be locked up? You know why we have a discrimination law? Because people discriminate and they do stuff like this https://www.yahoo.com/gma/black-moth...opstories.html
    Lol at the dumbass lady who called the cop on the black guy bird watching in that video.

  13. #808
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,706
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    It's crazy that at this point we have civilians protecting each other from the police to try and make sure they don't get murdered
    It's sad also that it has to come to that. I take my son to a adopted children of color camp every year and we talk a lot about various social justice topics. Obviously police brutality comes up. At least from this group, I am hearing more white parents intervening in these types of situations. Most of them live in Oakland and have adopted African American children. LOL one parent yelled at the police "I'm white so I know you're not going to do anything to me while I film this."

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  14. #809
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    This, and for the OP of this thread, calling the tweet of the guy not racist is pure absurdity and I'm not even black.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  15. #810
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,392
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    It's sad also that it has to come to that. I take my son to a adopted children of color camp every year and we talk a lot about various social justice topics. Obviously police brutality comes up. At least from this group, I am hearing more white parents intervening in these types of situations. Most of them live in Oakland and have adopted African American children. LOL one parent yelled at the police "I'm white so I know you're not going to do anything to me while I film this."
    Oh ya, we should have had change a long time ago but here we are now. That's funny about the parent. It is crazy/sad/heartbreaking and so on for sure and we need real changes to be implemented in the system. Too many videos of police violence/brutality and some of these just clear murders like Floyd are so disgusting and you can see basically the whole thing happen and hear his words and so on. Now that people have such easy access to video tape this stuff themselves we are exposing just how bad it's gotten (there still are issues that go unvideotaped too but it's clearly changed a lot).

Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •