Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Racism is the key component even if you want to accept that or not that is the key issue that needs to be address. Sure black people need to do better but they also have to combat racism. You cannot fix one without the other or it will not last
    There is racism somewhere towards every race...you can succeed despite it. There are examples everywhere. Also every disadvantage or obstacle one encounters is not because of racism.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Awesome. Lets move on bro. And Im sorry if I insulted you in anyway. That was never my intention.
    Never said you were jelous. Thats not rational. I came to the conclusion that your issue is with BLM. Not black people in general right? Thats when I stated as such and washed my hands because again they are not my concern. And we told you what you can do to find out if they support other causes. This is what you wanted to know. You have the tools to get your answers. But forgive me if my concern is not with that group. Dont even care if they exist. My cocnern is the topic at hand. Racism in america. How do we adress it, how do we make progess? Id love to talk about that if youre interested.
    Aw no bro don’t apologize, these topics tend to get heated. I apologize too if I came off like a douche.

Racism in America? Bro I wish that would end. But unfortunately racism/ego will always exist. No matter how much we try.
    A start would be to bring as much attention to any kind of injustice to any person of color or even non color. Make a stand by we won’t stay silent and idle anymore when stupid **** like the George Floyd injustice happens.

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    There is racism somewhere towards every race...you can succeed despite it. There are examples everywhere. Also every disadvantage or obstacle one encounters is not because of racism.
    People will never stop seeing race its part of your identity. People dont have to love each other
    but they have to respect each other. You dont get the right to kill someone just because you feel like it in the middle of the streets from the back of you truck what kind of BS is that. That goes for everyone. We have laws uphold them. If someone call the cops in faults claim they should be charged. You should not have to protest to arrest people committing crimes including bad cops.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-05-2020 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    It's not just whites who are looting but also blacks, Asians, Hispanics. I'm glad you think it was just whites... More of this victim mentality and blaming game, I see.
    so why you call them black? just like everything else its black when ever negative white when positive to fit narratives.

Black people are just Lazy, Dont want to work, single mom house hold, listen to **** music, Sag pants like fools, Black on black crime, they lack education. These are all the things Black people need to work on. If only they would stop crying racism and fix these they will do better. This is so simple why cant they just fix these problems fix these simple issues and all will be well.

The current findings demonstrate the importance of neighborhoods throughout childhood, and resonate with evidence from several other studies suggesting that residence in disadvantaged neighborhoods may have a negative effect on the cognitive development of children many years or even generations later," Harding said.

"And while our study does not speak to the efficacy of specific policy interventions needed to improve communities that have suffered decades of structural neglect, it seems likely that a lasting commitment to neighborhood improvement and income desegregation would be necessary to resolve the problems identified in our study."

Hey mr President What can we do to help the poor in the country. Line em and shoot them, rough them up.

Hey black people behave your better than this.

I thought these were all the basic values found in all parts of the world. If one thinks that black people choose to be poor they are sadly mistaken.

black people are farmars, carpenter, Doctors, masonaries, Pastors, Professors, scientist, teachers, Lawyers, Pilots, judges, Policeman, Firemen, In the Army, Air force, National Guards, Students, Graduates, Husbands, Wives, Children, Mothers, Fathers, Grandmothers, Grandfathers, Sons, Daughters, etc. Why do you only know about Snoop dogg, Lilwayne, Black on Black crime, Abortions, looters, etc?

What you see on television has the potential to shape your opinion and worldview for better or for worse. The negative images of Black people make up a disproportionate amount of news coverage, and these negative representations of Black people in the media are hugely inaccurate, and the implications are further-reaching than you might think
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-05-2020 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Black people are just Lazy, Dont want to work, single mom house hold, listen to **** music, Sag pants like fools, Black on black crime, they lack education. These are all the things Black people need to work on. If only they would stop crying racism and fix these they will do better. This is so simple why cant they just fix these problems fix these simple issues and all will be well.

The current findings demonstrate the importance of neighborhoods throughout childhood, and resonate with evidence from several other studies suggesting that residence in disadvantaged neighborhoods may have a negative effect on the cognitive development of children many years or even generations later," Harding said.

"And while our study does not speak to the efficacy of specific policy interventions needed to improve communities that have suffered decades of structural neglect, it seems likely that a lasting commitment to neighborhood improvement and income desegregation would be necessary to resolve the problems identified in our study."

Hey mr President What can we do to help the poor in the country. Line em and shoot them, rough them up. Tell them behave.

Hey black people behave your better than this.

That has nothing to do with incentives. You're just posting links to things no one asked for.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    That has nothing to do with incentives. You're just posting links to things no one asked for.
    Your asian investors should holler at me. Youre useless.

Just thought this would be entertaining to watch.

The sheriff is not a guy I would EVER want to f--- with!
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Your asian investors should holler at me. Youre useless.
    Says the guy who doesn't know how to spell incentives or what it even means? You're incredibly stubborn. You can't find the incentives you had mentioned and then simply posted a link to the amount of foreign real estate investments because you have nothing else to add. And you're supposed to be the 'logical' BLM defender here? Lmfao. Quite pathetic. Also, I am waiting for your email so I can send you evidence of what I've done for my community. What have you done other than run away from Toronto and convinced your racist dad? Oh... you've been on PSD pretending you care. I sense that you hate Asian people. Did you move from Toronto to Houston because Asians destroyed your real estate market and you couldn't afford to live there any longer?

Let's chill out. I'm the only one allowed to make personal insults here.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

So youre half MS13 half white and talk like snoop. Thats pretty jokes
    hah. ms13 is not to be trifled with.

no I don't talk any 1 way. it depends on the occasion.

The denialism, outright bigotry, and intellectualizing of same, is truly distressing, especially in an NBA forum.

Redlining was outlawed in 1968, but loans are still denied to Blacks to a far greater extent than Whites with similar credit scores. Schools in Black neighborhoods are underfunded. Blacks are intentionally disenfranchised by rampant gerrymandering and ID laws. Blacks are proportionately much more likely to be be subjected to traffic stops than Whites and much more likely to be arrested for guns found in a vehicle as a result, even though guns are much more likely to be found in the cars driven by Whites. Blacks are subjected to the “casual” racism of White neighbors or a dog-walker in Central Park calling the cops for the simple fact they are Black or have the temerity to make a request. There is no correlation I know of where self-righteous White vigilantes beat, shoot, or lynch Blacks. Blacks are much more likely to be killed by cops, particularly for nonviolent offenses such as selling loosies or passing a counterfeit 20. The list can go on and on.

Yes, there are Black neighborhoods that are far too beset by drugs, crime, and violence. And yes, there are Blacks that game the system.

But I grew up in a “lower middle-class” White neighborhood and when givien the opportunity The first thing guys did was run to loot a liquor store. The apparently nicest Catholic kids, it turned out, were mugging old folk in a nearby park. A second-cousin
    who was a cop gamed the system. Another second-cousin gamed the Medicaid system.

And it seems to me that a much greater subset of Whites are opposed to reasonable gun laws than a similar subset of Blacks. And Blacks are more likely to be victims of crime and violence in their neighborhoods.

People just don't comprehend what redlining was and the effects It has had on society.

From the poor to the rich, all blacks are subject to its negative effects.

But no, there isn't a systemic issue. (Sarcasm)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    People just don't comprehend what redlining was and the effects It has had on society.

From the poor to the rich, all blacks are subject to its negative effects.

But no, there isn't a systemic issue. (Sarcasm)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    They just come from an angle of ignorance. They think a bad guy always wear a mask and a hood.

Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast