Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 874
  1. #586
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    25,467
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I tried telling him being ignorant on something don’t make you right. I get it though main steam media can lead people thinking a certain why. That is why narratives matters. The narratives on black peoples have been tainted for so long many of it have become reality. This is why I try for him to understand the source of the problem rather than listing off The end result.
    If he answers the queation it will make him stop and think. Perhaps even realize

  2. #587
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    3,932
    Idawg+Smith: How did blacks get to this position in the first place?

    Me: Racism. But in order to get out, blaming racism won't help them. Real solutions will.

    Idawg+Smith: Nooooo, racism. That is the reason. No racism = no poverty.

    In that case, whites are also in poverty but there is no racism towards them.

    We have a poverty issue in America first-and-foremost in which a higher proportion of blacks are living under poverty thus, escalating to more crime and more police encounters. Removing poverty is key to building success in black communities.

    You guys are pointless to 'debate' with. I've acknowledged racism. You won't acknowledge that it has more to do with than that. But I guess I am the ignorant one. Smith just knows how to ask questions but won't answer any of them despite making numerous claims. He disappears for pages and comes back out of nowhere mentioning me when I was the one waiting for him to answer my post....

  3. #588
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    25,467
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Blacks love to blame the entire world for their problems. Slavery = Europe's and America's problems despite slavery in Africa existing way before the trans-Atlantic slave trade and still exists today in many of their corrupt governments. A poor Indian can come from India to the United States and succeed. A poor African can come from Nigeria and in many cases, end up creating businesses and doing very well for themselves. Black people are being taught that America is responsible for their success and failure when it's not the case. Sure, racism still exists. That's a sign of bad character rather than systemic racism going on. A lot of people, unfortunately, still grow up with racist roots. But claiming racism is the reason 40 million blacks are doing poorly in the United States is LAUGHABLE. Where is their own personal responsibility? Lots of businesses, black/white/Asian refuse to do business in black neighborhoods because insurance is much higher in these areas and crime rates are higher. The system pays you more in welfare benefits if you live in a single parent household. They also pay you more if you don't work, have more kids, and are reliant on the government. This isn't about racism as much as it is with the economics of black people. They have just as much of a responsibility to shift their culture around how they raise a family, less emphasis on gang violence, and a higher emphasis on education. It's always funny to me that every race in America is improving but yet, blacks are constantly the ones being dragged down by the white man. No, blacks are the ones making excuses while the other races change their lives.
    I have no problems reading. "Blacks are the ones making excuses while the others change their lives"

    So what makes you think this of a particular race. Surely there must be a reason why black people arent able to change their lives like everyone else like you suggested.

    Have you seen the clip on Black Wallstreet? Why was that community burned down? Because they were doing exactly what you suggested, they took responsibility, they were changing the culture. They were politicians, lawers etc ... So even when they do what your suggesting its not enough.

  4. #589
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    25,467
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Idawg+Smith: How did blacks get to this position in the first place?

    Me: Racism. But in order to get out, blaming racism won't help them. Real solutions will.

    Idawg+Smith: Nooooo, racism. That is the reason. No racism = no poverty.

    In that case, whites are also in poverty but there is no racism towards them.

    We have a poverty issue in America first-and-foremost in which a higher proportion of blacks are living under poverty thus, escalating to more crime and more police encounters. Removing poverty is key to building success in black communities.

    You guys are pointless to 'debate' with. I've acknowledged racism. You won't acknowledge that it has more to do with than that. But I guess I am the ignorant one. Smith just knows how to ask questions but won't answer any of them despite making numerous claims. He disappears for pages and comes back out of nowhere mentioning me when I was the one waiting for him to answer my post....
    I have a better question. What is the solution? What can be done to turn this tide?

  5. #590
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,020
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Lol. You're trying to convince me that I'm a sheep of the mainstream media when you guys are the one fetching news from it. Mainstream media pushes police brutality despite knowing it isn't true because you guys bite it. You're the one who is ignorant here because you aren't understanding what I am writing. Judging by your writing, I can tell your reading and writing comprehension level isn't up to shape. I know the source. I just know that racism isn't how blacks will succeed going forward. You have no solutions other than racism.
    Personally I think that is common sense and no question that its going on. If you give a known thief money to transport why would you not assume he’s going to steal some? Media or not
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-05-2020 at 05:07 PM.

  6. #591
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    25,467
    Tulsa Race Massacre, black wallstreet ...

  7. #592
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    3,932
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I have a better question. What is the solution? What can be done to turn this tide?
    First tell me the list of incentives you have stated that the Chinese get for purchasing real estate in North America. So far, it's me answering the questions and you refuse to answer any of mine. And yes, constantly blaming racism when there are other factors involved is making excuses. Refusing to acknowledge that blacks also have a personal responsibility to make sure their lives improve is just a blatant disregard for them having that option.

  8. #593
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    3,932
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I have no problems reading. "Blacks are the ones making excuses while the others change their lives"

    So what makes you think this of a particular race. Surely there must be a reason why black people arent able to change their lives like everyone else like you suggested.

    Have you seen the clip on Black Wallstreet? Why was that community burned down? Because they were doing exactly what you suggested, they took responsibility, they were changing the culture. They were politicians, lawers etc ... So even when they do what your suggesting its not enough.
    So your only reasoning as to why blacks aren't succeeding today will forever be racism and something that happened 80 years ago? Are black communities being burnt down today? Hmmm, yes, actually... by RIOTERS AND LOOTERS. I'm done, man. You guys just want to blame racism so there is no actual progression here that will be made.

  9. #594
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,020
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    So your only reasoning as to why blacks aren't succeeding today will forever be racism and something that happened 80 years ago? Are black communities being burnt down today? Hmmm, yes, actually... by RIOTERS AND LOOTERS. I'm done, man. You guys just want to blame racism so there is no actual progression here that will be made.
    Again another image taking on by black. Look at the looters. White peoples was out there looting burning cars smashing windows. Again

  10. #595
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Serious question....you don’t think that you’re racist, do you?
    I have prejudices but they aren't race based.They also probably are not directed at who you would assume. I think in general I don't make assumptions about an entire group of people based on their race alone. I'm not afraid to say something that might offend people as long as I believe its true though- and I think that is often mistaken for racism. I believe that to be a serious answer.

  11. #596
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,020
    Racism is the key component even if you want to accept that or not that is the key issue that needs to be address. Sure black people need to do better but they also have to combat racism. You cannot fix one without the other or it will not last
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-05-2020 at 05:23 PM.

  12. #597
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    3,932
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Again another image taking on by black. Look at the looters. White peoples was out there looting burning cars smashing windows. Again
    It's not just whites who are looting but also blacks, Asians, Hispanics. I'm glad you think it was just whites... More of this victim mentality and blaming game, I see.

  13. #598
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    25,467
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    So your only reasoning as to why blacks aren't succeeding today will forever be racism and something that happened 80 years ago? Are black communities being burnt down today? Hmmm, yes, actually... by RIOTERS AND LOOTERS. I'm done, man. You guys just want to blame racism so there is no actual progression here that will be made.
    You said black people need to take responsibity and change the culture. We gave you an example of when one community did and was thriving. Then thy were murdered and had their comminity burned down. Is that irrelevent to your point?

    The topic is racism. If youre tired of talking about it thats fine. Be done. But you havent provided one reason for us to understand why you think black ppl are just this way. Yes we beleive its racism what do you think it is ? I really would like to know.

  14. #599
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,495
    How come when people say “save the rainforest”, nobody feels the need to say “no save all forests”. Or when someone says “save the whales” nobody needs to say “no save all animals” or when someone says “rescue the pit bulls” no one feels the need to say no save all the dogs. But when someone says “black lives matter” a group of people feel the need to say “no all lives matter”.

    I think it’s because we don’t have people or are for lack of a better term “racist” against pit bulls, rainforest, or whales.

    Just some food for thought.

  15. #600
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    25,467
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    I think you're having difficulty reading. I never said blacks were lazy. That's something you're projecting. I said blacks are focused on the wrong issues as to how they can improve their lives. Constantly blaming racism for your failures will not help eliminate poverty, single-parent households, educating your children, or earn a higher wage. Where am I? Where are YOU? Send me your email so I can show you how 'compassionate' I am in donating to local churches and nonprofit organizations. Then you can show me how compassionate you are by showing me what exactly have you done. Also, provide me the evidence of any Chinese incentives given to them for purchasing real estate in North America. But once again, if your entire premise is that racism is what is holding black people down as I've stated 10+ times already, good luck moving ahead in society. I can bet you that a better solution would be to focus on issues that can ultimately help lift black communities up rather than use racism as the ultimate reasoning despite the fact that every race in America has dealt with hardship but none has ever used the race card. Where you at? Show me what you have done because I can show you what I've done. Show me the incentives Chinese get for investing in real estate.
    https://www.statista.com/topics/4455...ent-in-the-us/

    https://www.statista.com/statistics/611020/total-number-of-properties-purchased-by-chinese-buyers-in-the-us/
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 06-05-2020 at 05:50 PM.

Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •