Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    are black lives not part of the all lives? i do understand the point though of it undermining what the blm stands for but i dont think someone should lose their livelyhood over a comment like this... how about instead of turning it into a witch hunt we try to educate? if people then dont want to be educated that is a different story... ignorance wont ever go away nor will racism but grabbing the pitch forks everytime is getting silly.
    Eventually one just tries of trying to educate. As someone else just said...people are just playing ignorant.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Eventually one just tries of trying to educate. As someone else just said...people are just playing ignorant.
    I think it's clear a lot of them just are ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Yes i have heard name calling from other groups but not on the level of taking a life. I am sorry maybe i am ignorant to that but i never saw or heard that type of language from Black or Asians on that level. Disown maybe but not kill. Not in a muticultral place like America at least. I really think if folks have an issue with muticultral society they should concider moving moving back to thier origainal home. Why do 70years of hating when your not taking non of this world with you when you die. I never meet a black person who soul purpose in life was dedicated to hating white people. Even with all that they have endured.
    You think it is feasible to 'move to their original home'?
    Who would that qualify for? Minorities or the majority? Does everyone have to leave if the natives dictate it?

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    You think it is feasible to 'move to their original home'?
    Who would that qualify for? Minorities or the majority? Does everyone have to leave if the natives dictate it?
    If an asian dont like a multicultal setting head to Asia, if you white head to europe, if you black head to Africa, if you mexican head to mexico, Iran head to Iran, India, etc.

If an asian dont like a multicultal setting head to Asia, if you white head to europe, if you black head to Africa, if you mexican head to mexico, Iran head to Iran, India, etc.
    There are cases with like 5+ generations of mixed people. What about those?

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    There are cases with like 5+ generations of mixed people. What about those?
    Seem like they are not the ones spending effortless time hating other groups right?

If a sick sad person consume and didicate their life for the cause to hate people they dont know then i think they are in the wrong environment. The world consist of many shades and sizes of people you will come in this world and leave this world and this will still be the case. you can come back a billion years and this will still be the case. You are hating things out of your control. Instead of enjoying your very short time on earth and your doing things to make your stay even shorter. Why preach hate and killing and create a toxic environment?
    Last edited by ldawg; 07-04-2020 at 10:32 AM.

You know those are things often said by real racists right?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    You know those are things often said by real racists right?
    Racists say that with intent of not liking anything or anyone different from them (I dont know you dont care to know you i hate you why dont you go back to your country). In this its opposite if you have a problem being in a multicultral setting then America may not be the right place for you. All your doing is sprewing hate and walking around angry for no reason. Its like going to Asia and complain about Asians? Sometimes its not about what you say but how you say it.
    Last edited by ldawg; 07-04-2020 at 12:32 PM.

Racists say that with intent of not liking anything or anyone different from them (I dont know you dont care to know you i hate you why dont you go back to your country). In this its opposite if you have a problem being in a multicultral setting then America may not be the right place for you. All your doing is sprewing hate and walking around angry for no reason. Its like going to Asia and complain about Asians? Sometimes its not about what you say but how you say it.
    True, but "Go back where you came from" is open to interpretation much as "All lives matter" is. Both can be taken as racist, and both can be taken as genuine and open concern for other people and their happiness.

True, but "Go back where you came from" is open to interpretation much as "All lives matter" is. Both can be taken as racist, and both can be taken as genuine and open concern for other people and their happiness.
    No not really anything can be taking out of context. Preaching inclusive, respect, kindness can all be spin depending on one intent. Hate will always exist but it con be compromise.
    Last edited by ldawg; 07-04-2020 at 01:24 PM.

I was reminded today that racism is often taught by parents/guardians, but what also causes it and what makes it take root is when people have nothing but negative interactions with people of another race. In my life I was friends with several black people who were told over and over that all white people wanted to keep them down, take their stuff, and that they hated them. When those kids went to school they didn't treat white people the same as they treated others, they treated them worse, there were constant fights, things were stolen and vandalized. Those white kids were being taught in a real-world visceral way that black people were racist against white people and that black people were bad. If not for there being good black examples to those same kids to create the dissonance in their mind then those kids become racists. We have black kids being trained to be racist by their parents and those black kids training white kids to be racist too. It's a sad sad cycle.

In my kids school, there is far less willingness or maybe ability to punish kids who act out of their fear or their sick training, so kids are taught that other kids who misbehave get away with it, and maybe that too gets assigned to their "identity" and the distrust grows. We need to punish equally, just as we need to support equally, regardless of identity.

My friend group was black, brown, white, and asian, we saw and experienced the separation some people preferred, for protection or for a feeling of family, it didn't really matter. The result was hate based on identity for many.

"They tried to get me to hate white people, but someone would always come along & spoil it. -Thelonious Monk

No not really anything can be taking out of context. Preaching inclusive, respect, kindness can all be spin depending on one intent. Hate will always exist but it con be compromise.
    My point was "Go back where you came from" is a common thing said by racists, but as you say, that is not always the case. "All lives matter" is something racists might say, but sometimes, maybe even often, it is said by people who just think everyone should be equal and they don't understand the bigger point of BLM.

I was reminded today that racism is often taught by parents/guardians, but what also causes it and what makes it take root is when people have nothing but negative interactions with people of another race. In my life I was friends with several black people who were told over and over that all white people wanted to keep them down, take their stuff, and that they hated them. When those kids went to school they didn't treat white people the same as they treated others, they treated them worse, there were constant fights, things were stolen and vandalized. Those white kids were being taught in a real-world visceral way that black people were racist against white people and that black people were bad. If not for there being good black examples to those same kids to create the dissonance in their mind then those kids become racists. We have black kids being trained to be racist by their parents and those black kids training white kids to be racist too. It's a sad sad cycle.

In my kids school, there is far less willingness or maybe ability to punish kids who act out of their fear or their sick training, so kids are taught that other kids who misbehave get away with it, and maybe that too gets assigned to their "identity" and the distrust grows. We need to punish equally, just as we need to support equally, regardless of identity.

My friend group was black, brown, white, and asian, we saw and experienced the separation some people preferred, for protection or for a feeling of family, it didn't really matter. The result was hate based on identity for many.

"They tried to get me to hate white people, but someone would always come along & spoil it. -Thelonious Monk
    How can kids not hate each other when Adults in Society says different? The culture preach hate and guns. The interractions are not Negative when dealing with other races. Like anything else when you get a bad incounter with someone from another race one link it to race because of the tone set by society. all you have to do is turn on tv watch news, read books, watch movies etc. The reality is Bad people, bullies, etc come in all races and not limited to. Once you preach hate thats all your going to get back. Like if two people argue over money race pop why? the argument is over money. If two people of the same race argue over money race dont come up why? Its like saying you have a bad experience with one black or white person and draw a conclusion or its a race thing?

People of different races get along just fine if they were brought up well to respect others and treat someone as they would like to be treated. You can find a example of this at the work place, some schools, some churches, some neighbourhoods. The issue always pop up with poorly raised self centered people and it get worst from there when they are not financial secured, drugs, alcohol. Have very little to do with a bad experience. Ask a number of white people if they got treated bad by black people in general i would bet they say no. But to think it dont have bad Black or White people is another topic.

In short American better serves trying to get along than trying to seperate going back in time. Not taking care of all Americans have an effect on America in general. The crime and hate rate is to high. School shooting is nuts for the Modern World Leader. An 8 yr old is not even safe at the mall. Its starting to look like America is not a good model and the American dream could be in decline.
    Last edited by ldawg; 07-04-2020 at 09:13 PM.

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast