Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    No, you see it that way because you want to be against it. They say black lives matter because people apparently have to be reminded that they do.
    How many tweets do you think we could find on Cousins or Matt Barnes social media that are 100 times more blatantly racist than "All Lives Matter"

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Webber and Boogie acting like everyone already knew this guy was a racist. Crazy that it goes back to C-Webb.
    I definitely dont think it confirms someone is racist

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    No. Black lives matter is about black lives NOT mattering.

All lives matter is a direct belittlement of the issues, oppression, brutality that blacks experience disproportionately.

Its common sense.
    It seems common sense for some people to hear black lives matter and respond "don't all lives matter?" without knowing about the attacks on BLM though too right?

The reality is that to the vast majority of people they equally value all lives so they just don't get it.

In this case, It sounds to me like this guy has some race based issues in his past and it was a targeted use of All Lives Matter, which means it was intentionally offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    How many tweets do you think we could find on Cousins or Matt Barnes social media that are 100 times more blatantly racist than "All Lives Matter"
    I'm neither DeMarcus Cousins nor Matt Barnes. You're once again deflecting from the issue and trying to change the subject. That's like me picking two random white people, say Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones, and saying they represent all conservatives.

Hi kid why you so sad?

My dad was Killed by Police and my baby brother wont meet his dad. My mom wont stop crying and its making me even more sad. Grandma keep looking out the window wondering when hes coming back.

Hey kid people died every day

Ill see you later kid about to go fishing with my dad hes turning 80 next week.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-02-2020 at 09:52 PM.

I'm neither DeMarcus Cousins nor Matt Barnes. You're once again deflecting from the issue and trying to change the subject. That's like me picking two random white people, say Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones, and saying they represent all conservatives.
    Well I mentioned them because they along with chris webber attacked the kings announcer in the story I posted to start this thread.

I still dont believe that saying all lives matter is making it about me..... I still think it is more inclusive than saying black lives matter. I still dont believe that saying all lives matter is racist. Also- the whole BLM thing has a ******* white people tone to it. They never protest when a black person is killed by another black person? they dont protest when there are more black babies aborted in NY than born in 2017. Should white people protest everytime a white person is killed by a black person? (It rarely even shows up on the news)

Well I mentioned them because they along with chris webber attacked the kings announcer in the story I posted to start this thread.

I still dont believe that saying all lives matter is making it about me..... I still think it is more inclusive than saying black lives matter. I still dont believe that saying all lives matter is racist. Also- the whole BLM thing has a ******* white people tone to it. They never protest when a black person is killed by another black person? they dont protest when there are more black babies aborted in NY than born in 2017. Should white people protest everytime a white person is killed by a black person? (It rarely even shows up on the news)
    Its being insensitive. Black people are the one dying not all people. Its not an all people issue. Thats called mocking or deflecting.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-02-2020 at 09:58 PM.

You don't get it because you don't WANT to get it. You're not trying to understand where it's coming from, you're simply foisting your prejudgements onto other people. You're saying it has a **** white people tone because that's what you want to hear, because you want to be against it. It's those dang liberals at it again! You are uniformly anything even remotely progressive. It's depressingly predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Its being insensitive. Black people are the one dying not all people. Its not an all people issue. Thats called mocking or deflecting.
    nope.... all kinds of people die. Infact the same cop who killed george floyd also killed a hispanic man in 2007. Nobody ever heard about that.... Did Wayne Reyes life matter?

Blacks are far more likely to kill whites than the other way around too. Do those white lives matter? Shannon Christian, Chris Newsom?

nope.... all kinds of people die. Infact the same cop who killed george floyd also killed a hispanic man in 2007. Nobody ever heard about that.... Did Wayne Reyes life matter?

Blacks are far more likely to kill whites than the other way around too. Do those white lives matter? Shannon Christian, Chris Newsom?
    Lets be real its not a cop vs civilian thing. Its a racial thing with a very long history. when someone dont want to talk about something they deflect and bring up unrelated stuff. Are Hispanics crying out?

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Lets be real its not a cop vs civilian thing. Its a racial thing with a very long history. when someone dont want to talk about something they deflect and bring up unrelated stuff. Are Hispanics crying out?
    who knows

Do y'all really think all people are treated equally?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNKbXm4j9-s

This is systemic racism.

who knows
    Thats my point Its a Black persons issue.

And its very silly to think white people dont Kill white people.

Do y'all really think all people are treated equally?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNKbXm4j9-s

This is systemic racism.
    Its understandable hes conditioned cant think any other way. Painting all people with one brush. Which is on a very basic level. Its way more complicated than that. All cop kill, all black people kill, etc.

No, you see it that way because you want to be against it. They say black lives matter because people apparently have to be reminded that they do.
    What about the black lives in Chicago every weekend? Where’s the outrage with those lives?

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast