Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 874
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,320
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    No, you see it that way because you want to be against it. They say black lives matter because people apparently have to be reminded that they do.
    How many tweets do you think we could find on Cousins or Matt Barnes social media that are 100 times more blatantly racist than "All Lives Matter"

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,320
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Webber and Boogie acting like everyone already knew this guy was a racist. Crazy that it goes back to C-Webb.
    I definitely dont think it confirms someone is racist

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,023
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    No. Black lives matter is about black lives NOT mattering.

    All lives matter is a direct belittlement of the issues, oppression, brutality that blacks experience disproportionately.

    Its common sense.
    It seems common sense for some people to hear black lives matter and respond "don't all lives matter?" without knowing about the attacks on BLM though too right?

    The reality is that to the vast majority of people they equally value all lives so they just don't get it.

    In this case, It sounds to me like this guy has some race based issues in his past and it was a targeted use of All Lives Matter, which means it was intentionally offensive.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    8,868
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    How many tweets do you think we could find on Cousins or Matt Barnes social media that are 100 times more blatantly racist than "All Lives Matter"
    I'm neither DeMarcus Cousins nor Matt Barnes. You're once again deflecting from the issue and trying to change the subject. That's like me picking two random white people, say Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones, and saying they represent all conservatives.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,597
    Hi kid why you so sad?

    My dad was Killed by Police and my baby brother wont meet his dad. My mom wont stop crying and its making me even more sad. Grandma keep looking out the window wondering when hes coming back.

    Hey kid people died every day

    Ill see you later kid about to go fishing with my dad hes turning 80 next week.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-02-2020 at 09:52 PM.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,320
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    I'm neither DeMarcus Cousins nor Matt Barnes. You're once again deflecting from the issue and trying to change the subject. That's like me picking two random white people, say Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones, and saying they represent all conservatives.
    Well I mentioned them because they along with chris webber attacked the kings announcer in the story I posted to start this thread.

    I still dont believe that saying all lives matter is making it about me..... I still think it is more inclusive than saying black lives matter. I still dont believe that saying all lives matter is racist. Also- the whole BLM thing has a ******* white people tone to it. They never protest when a black person is killed by another black person? they dont protest when there are more black babies aborted in NY than born in 2017. Should white people protest everytime a white person is killed by a black person? (It rarely even shows up on the news)

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,597
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Well I mentioned them because they along with chris webber attacked the kings announcer in the story I posted to start this thread.

    I still dont believe that saying all lives matter is making it about me..... I still think it is more inclusive than saying black lives matter. I still dont believe that saying all lives matter is racist. Also- the whole BLM thing has a ******* white people tone to it. They never protest when a black person is killed by another black person? they dont protest when there are more black babies aborted in NY than born in 2017. Should white people protest everytime a white person is killed by a black person? (It rarely even shows up on the news)
    Its being insensitive. Black people are the one dying not all people. Its not an all people issue. Thats called mocking or deflecting.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-02-2020 at 09:58 PM.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    8,868
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Well I mentioned them because they along with chris webber attacked the kings announcer in the story I posted to start this thread.

    I still dont believe that saying all lives matter is making it about me..... I still think it is more inclusive than saying black lives matter. I still dont believe that saying all lives matter is racist. Also- the whole BLM thing has a ******* white people tone to it. They never protest when a black person is killed by another black person? they dont protest when there are more black babies aborted in NY than born in 2017. Should white people protest everytime a white person is killed by a black person? (It rarely even shows up on the news)
    You don't get it because you don't WANT to get it. You're not trying to understand where it's coming from, you're simply foisting your prejudgements onto other people. You're saying it has a **** white people tone because that's what you want to hear, because you want to be against it. It's those dang liberals at it again! You are uniformly anything even remotely progressive. It's depressingly predictable.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,320
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Its being insensitive. Black people are the one dying not all people. Its not an all people issue. Thats called mocking or deflecting.
    nope.... all kinds of people die. Infact the same cop who killed george floyd also killed a hispanic man in 2007. Nobody ever heard about that.... Did Wayne Reyes life matter?

    Blacks are far more likely to kill whites than the other way around too. Do those white lives matter? Shannon Christian, Chris Newsom?

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,597
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    nope.... all kinds of people die. Infact the same cop who killed george floyd also killed a hispanic man in 2007. Nobody ever heard about that.... Did Wayne Reyes life matter?

    Blacks are far more likely to kill whites than the other way around too. Do those white lives matter? Shannon Christian, Chris Newsom?
    Lets be real its not a cop vs civilian thing. Its a racial thing with a very long history. when someone dont want to talk about something they deflect and bring up unrelated stuff. Are Hispanics crying out?

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,320
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Lets be real its not a cop vs civilian thing. Its a racial thing with a very long history. when someone dont want to talk about something they deflect and bring up unrelated stuff. Are Hispanics crying out?
    who knows

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    8,868
    Do y'all really think all people are treated equally?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNKbXm4j9-s

    This is systemic racism.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,597
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    who knows
    Thats my point Its a Black persons issue.

    And its very silly to think white people dont Kill white people.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,597
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Do y'all really think all people are treated equally?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNKbXm4j9-s

    This is systemic racism.
    Its understandable hes conditioned cant think any other way. Painting all people with one brush. Which is on a very basic level. Its way more complicated than that. All cop kill, all black people kill, etc.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,030
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    No, you see it that way because you want to be against it. They say black lives matter because people apparently have to be reminded that they do.
    What about the black lives in Chicago every weekend? Where’s the outrage with those lives?

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •