Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LA_1 View Post
    Really? Germany, Palestine, Toronto, 18 COUNTRIES HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED the BLM and police brutality they face.
    Google it.
    Thats coming to their aid? Gtfo lol

You seem to have an agenda against a group of people simply fighting for whats right and how it effects their lives right here on their soil. I suggest you dont let it bother you so much. They have a right to do this.

I also sense a little bit of resenment in your tone which suggests to me you might have an underlined issue with this specific group of people. Its blatantly obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    All you keep repeating is that they should protest other injustices. With out naming a specific thing. And im giving you an example of when they have stood up for injustices in the past but youre unwilling to agnowledge it.
    How many times have I said that there are people in China being put in concentration camps for simply being Muslim?

How many times have I said that ICE is putting Latin kids in cages in poor conditions away from their mother and fathers can you imagine a child being separated from their parents and being put in a cage full of strangers with guys that have guns pointed at them?

How many times have I brought up the fact that thereís people in the Middle East being bombarded (civilians) without the right intel sometimes.

I know youíre Iranian, but idk if youíve heard, the Iranian border patrol people are drowning Afghan men and torturing them and putting them in cages to be ďdisplayedĒ look it up if you donít believe me.

Youíre giving me one example about a war that happened a long time ago that someone refused to participate because it went against his religious beliefs...

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

Thats coming to their aid? Gtfo lol

You seem to have an agenda against a group of people simply fighting for whats right and how it effects their lives right here on their soil. I suggest you dont let it bother you so much. They have a right to do this.

I also sense a little bit of resenment in your tone which suggests to me you might have an underlined issue with this specific group of people. Its blatantly obvious.

Hahahaha itís coming off this way because youíre making repeat my point. Youíre sensing these things because you have nothing to say?

You donít think 18 countries acknowledging and protesting with them in their own countries is coming to their aid and showing solidarity? Are you kidding meee?

AGAIN for the millionth ****ing time. I never once said they shouldnít protest or anything in that nature. Re read my comments or provide proof before you tell me that Iím specifically against a group of people.

Rough topic. Bad timing on a tweet. How could you tweet that with all thatís going on. Not going to say heís racist for sure because I donít know him or anything about him but man thatís just stupid.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Rough topic. Bad timing on a tweet. How could you tweet that with all thatís going on. Not going to say heís racist for sure because I donít know him or anything about him but man thatís just stupid.
    I think I agree with this.....

he should not have fallen into the trap. Guys like barnes and cousins calling him out on it and accusing him of being racist tho. Im sure you could find things a thousand times more blatantly racist in their tweets.

BTW- thats one privilege that white people dont have that black people do. If a white person says something that might offend another race, its a huge deal that could destroy their lives. Famous black people make jokes about white people ALL THE TIME- and it isnt a big deal at all. Is that black privilege ???

I'm not upset at all I feel we have had a constructive conversation about a very sensative topic. And weve done it without insulting eachother or making it personal. Psd progress right here. Lol
    Im glad I started this thread. Should we start one on Drew Brees?

Hahahaha itís coming off this way because youíre making repeat my point. Youíre sensing these things because you have nothing to say?

You donít think 18 countries acknowledging and protesting with them in their own countries is coming to their aid and showing solidarity? Are you kidding meee?

AGAIN for the millionth ****ing time. I never once said they shouldnít protest or anything in that nature. Re read my comments or provide proof before you tell me that Iím specifically against a group of people.
    Im tired of beating a dead horse. Nothing to say? You ingore history, facts. You ask a question i answer you, you dont agnowledge it. Then proceed to ask it again over the last 8 pages.

Ive asked you what cause you would like to see them include in their protests. Youre mute.

It is obvious to me that you have some agenda against this specific group of people ironically at this specific time and it certainly is not a coincidendce.

Do you go to lGBT protest and ask them why they dont also protest for the middle east? So many here have suggested this to you but you troll on. Theres no rational reason to continue this convo

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Im glad I started this thread. Should we start one on Drew Brees?
    Yeeesir

Come on bro, if a house is on fire you put out the house on fire

You don't water the house next door or the entire neighborhood first

How many times have I said that there are people in China being put in concentration camps for simply being Muslim?

How many times have I said that ICE is putting Latin kids in cages in poor conditions away from their mother and fathers can you imagine a child being separated from their parents and being put in a cage full of strangers with guys that have guns pointed at them?

How many times have I brought up the fact that thereís people in the Middle East being bombarded (civilians) without the right intel sometimes.

I know youíre Iranian, but idk if youíve heard, the Iranian border patrol people are drowning Afghan men and torturing them and putting them in cages to be ďdisplayedĒ look it up if you donít believe me.

Youíre giving me one example about a war that happened a long time ago that someone refused to participate because it went against his religious beliefs...
    ICE isn't putting Latin kids in cages. They are SEPARATING kids of ALL races if they are here illegally from their 'parents' because the cartels figured out that they could circumvent the law if they simply came with a child and proclaimed them to be their parent. You have no clue what you are talking about. Maybe they should have followed Obama's advice... 'Don't bring your kids here and trek up to the border. You will be caught and deported."

Quote Originally Posted by boarman1 View Post
    Come on bro, if a house is on fire you put out the house on fire

You don't water the house next door or the entire neighborhood first
    If multiple houses are on fire do you focus on just one at a time?

This is such a funny analogy to me.

Im tired of beating a dead horse. Nothing to say? You ingore history, facts. You ask a question i answer you, you dont agnowledge it. Then proceed to ask it again over the last 8 pages.

Ive asked you what cause you would like to see them include in their protests. Youre mute.

It is obvious to me that you have some agenda against this specific group of people ironically at this specific time and it certainly is not a coincidendce.

Do you go to lGBT protest and ask them why they dont also protest for the middle east? So many here have suggested this to you but you troll on. Theres no rational reason to continue this convo

Iíve answered and you continually ignore my answer.
    You asked what cause? First of all I never said to just drop everything and support a different cause from their own cause.
    I said simply, it would be nice to see BLM acknowledge other causes.
    Just a acknowledgement.
    People of so and so BLM is with you! A simple tweet or instagram post. Not asking to go storm the streets or protest or riot for another cause.

I hope that answers your question that Iíve address multiple times and different ways to help you better understand my answer.

Iíve answered and you continually ignore my answer.
    You asked what cause? First of all I never said to just drop everything and support a different cause from their own cause.
    I said simply, it would be nice to see BLM acknowledge other causes.
    Just a acknowledgement.
    People of so and so BLM is with you! A simple tweet or instagram post. Not asking to go storm the streets or protest or riot for another cause.

I hope that answers your question that Iíve address multiple times and different ways to help you better understand my answer.
    Ive actually given you the respect to try and explain your stance and understand it. And it always goes back to you wanting the BLM to agnowledge any other injustice in the world while in the middle of one of the biggest protests in history.

I dont even know what agreeing with you would sound like.. "Youre right bro why doesnt the BLM agnowledge [ insert cause] what a shame smh"

Ive actually given you the respect to try and explain your stance and understand it. And it always goes back to you wanting the BLM to agnowledge any other injustice in the world while in the middle of one of the biggest protests in history.

I dont even know what agreeing with you would sound like.. "Youre right bro why doesnt the BLM agnowledge [ insert cause] what a shame smh"
    Lol Iím gonna just leave it alone bro. I just feel like you think Iím asking BLM to pause everything theyíre doing for other causes.

A little acknowledgment very small one. Even a tweet isnít pausing everything youíre doing and forgetting your original cause.
    Youíre assuming things of me that Iíve continuously explained.

I dont even know what agreeing with you would sound like.. "Youre right bro why doesnt the BLM acknowledge [ insert cause] what a shame smh"
    Im not really for them acknowledging "any other injustice".... but wanting them to acknowledge the lions share of the threat against black lives (Abortion and black on black crime).

When a black person kills another black person and someone trys to being attention to it to the authorities... its "Snitches get stitches" when a white person kills a black person it's "Black lives matter, we are oppressed by society. Nobody values our lives"

BLM is just a movement to say ******* white people.... has nothing to do with wanting to keep blacks alive"

Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast