Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LA_1 View Post
    Even if that was used, it was loose example. But even if those sayings were used, how would that be considered to lose your patriotism?
    BLM is a movement for blacks in America right?
    So why would it turn to Americans for Palestine? When theyíre own fellow Americans canít even properly treat blacks themselves fairly?
    Because they are still American. Black people serve in the military too. Black people built the country for free. They are American so your asking them to further disclude themselves from the American populis in order to protest for a region that America has political issues with.

You know what that would do? Make themselves an even bigger target in America.

Again read that middle part of your paragraph and apply it to the other sides.

ďAcknowledging a country that is oppressed even tho weíre at war with them doesnít mean youíre not patrioticĒ
    Itís not asking anyone to lose their patriotism thatís so absurd to think like that!

Are these other countries losing their patriotism when they acknowledge BLM?
    Like come on bro seriously.

Thereís nothing wrong with acknowledging oppression in other areas in the world. Thatís not a crime, itís not devaluing anything else. Itís a simple acknowledgment.
    Showing a bit of empathy to another oppressed country and BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS Isnít asking for someone to be less patriotic. Holy hell
    Blank panthers did that and look what happened to them. They stood up for vietnamese people and were against the war. They were then taken apart systematically. You gotta know the history of this country.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Because they are still American. Black people serve in the military too. Black people built the country for free. They are American so your asking them to further disclude themselves from the American populis in order to protest for a region that America has political issues with.

You know what that would do? Make themselves an even bigger target in America.
    Their are blacks that served in the military that support the BLM how can one group that feels (rightfully so) like theyíre not treated equally in this country all of a sudden the okay something like ďAmericans for so and soĒ
    When they themselves feel like theyíre not treated equally?

What if they used blackamericans for so and so then? Would that still make it seem like their losing their patriotism?

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

Blank panthers did that and look what happened to them. They stood up for vietnamese people and were against the war. They were then taken apart systematically. You gotta know the history of this country.
    So donít stand up for others because itíll affect you and your people is what I got from that statement?

And asking to acknowledge another groups oppression isnít feasible? Really. That was part of your last sentence.
    Ok so which cause are you hell bent ok BLM supporting. A real example please.

What is currently going on in the world that Black people should include to their protests?

So donít stand up for others because itíll affect you and your people is what I got from that statement?
    You said they dont stand up for others im giving you an example of when they infact did.

Their are blacks that served in the military that support the BLM how can one group that feels (rightfully so) like theyíre not treated equally in this country all of a sudden the okay something like ďAmericans for so and soĒ
    When they themselves feel like theyíre not treated equally?

What if they used blackamericans for so and so then? Would that still make it seem like their losing their patriotism?
    Youre making my point for me exactly. Why do you think they are mad? They are a people of this country but are treated lesser than. So theyre fighting for their liberties.

You want them to include injustice everywhere but can we allow them to fight their own battle first? Because they have supported other causes that no one gave a **** about. Hense the black panthers supporting for vietnemese people. So dont dsay they dont because history proves that they have.

Ever heard of a guy named mohammed ali? A black man that even went to prison for being against the vietnam war? A boxer that could no longer fight in the united states after standing up for the cause?

Dont say that they havent. They have.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 06-04-2020 at 07:53 PM.

You said they dont stand up for others im giving you an example of when they infact did.
    When and where? Just from your own personal experience? Iím not asking in a negative way

Youre making my point for me exactly. Why do you think they are mad? They are a people of this country but are treated lesser than. So theyre fighting for their liberties. You want them to include injustice everywhere but can we allow them to fight their own battle first? Because if they dont trust me no one will care for whatever else cause they try to support.
    Again who is saying that they SHOULD NOT FIGHT their own battles....?
    Simply stating that when thereís another human rights violation that has the worlds attention like this one right now or a few months back that they most likely donít acknowledge it or care really about it.

Ok so which cause are you hell bent ok BLM supporting. A real example please.

What is currently going on in the world that Black people should include to their protests?
    Iím for ALL causes. I see oppression to brown people, black people and people overseas. They donít have to include **** in their movement, they really donít. It doesnít concern them. And thatís OK.
    Iím just pointing out that others come to their aid when it comes to spreading awareness but they donít really do the same for others.

None of what Iím saying suggests that their obligated to do that or that their BLM movement means any less than any other cause.

Can we stop trying to correlate the two?

When and where? Just from your own personal experience? Iím not asking in a negative way
    Research black panthers ... they were against the vietnam war and even extended the black panther party to vietnam.

Research Mohammed Ali and why he was no longer allowed to box in the united stated and why he even went to prison for it. Look it up. These are the answers to your questions

Iím for ALL causes. I see oppression to brown people, black people and people overseas. They donít have to include **** in their movement, they really donít. It doesnít concern them. And thatís OK.
    Iím just pointing out that others come to their aid when it comes to spreading awareness but they donít really do the same for others.

None of what Iím saying suggests that their obligated to do that or that their BLM movement means any less than any other cause.

Who has come to their aid? im dying to hear this

Youre making my point for me exactly. Why do you think they are mad? They are a people of this country but are treated lesser than. So theyre fighting for their liberties.

You want them to include injustice everywhere but can we allow them to fight their own battle first? Because they have supported other causes that no one gave a **** about. Hense the black panthers supporting for vietnemese people. So dont dsay they dont because history proves that they have.

Ever heard of a guy named mohammed ali? A black man that even went to prison for being against the vietnam war? A boxer that could no longer fight in the united states after standing up for the cause?

Dont say that they havent. They have.
    Mohammed ali isnít the spokesperson for black people. Im talking about the BLM movement. Yes I havenít seen any members acknowledge any other groups oppression and i UNDERSTAND that they donít have to. Nor that theyíre obligated to.

But itís something that I just would like to point out.

And if you think me pointing that or diminishes their movement or makes their movement any less, then youíre sorely mistaking.

Itís OK to call out a double standard or hypocrite. Doesnít make someone or a group of people bad or should be viewed as less.

Double standards and hypocrisy is all over the world.

Who has come to their aid? im dying to hear this
    Really? Germany, Palestine, Toronto, 18 COUNTRIES HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED the BLM and police brutality they face.
    Google it.

Australia
    Brazil
    Poland
    Iran
    France
    Italy
    Syria
    New Zealand
    Ireland
    India
    Mexico
    Canada

Iím missing more but these are to just name a few.
    Last edited by LA_1; 06-04-2020 at 08:02 PM.

All you keep repeating is that they should protest other injustices. With out naming a specific thing. And im giving you an example of when they have stood up for injustices in the past but youre unwilling to agnowledge it.

Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast