Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

People in organization furious knicks haven't made statement about George Floyd

Knicks players and employees are furious that the team hasn't made a public statement about George Floyd.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PabloTorr...17848207249411

so silly, welcome to the new world, where everyone must publicly condemn everything even if they aren't qualified to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    so silly, welcome to the new world, where everyone must publicly condemn everything even if they aren't qualified to do so.
    The only qualification one needs is to be human but with that said, Knicks and entertainers don't need to make statements to unite the people. I thought that's what we elected leaders for.

I mean isnít that the president job? Oh wait....

People in organization furious knicks haven't made statement about George Floyd

The Knicks arenít ďwrongĒ here, but canít they just fit in and do what basically every other team has done?

Not sure if this falls under his responsibilities at all, but what is Stoute really even doing? Heís not changing the culture here whatsoever, weíre still a PR nightmare as usual. So much for changing the brand.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    The only qualification one needs is to be human but with that said, Knicks and entertainers don't need to make statements to unite the people. I thought that's what we elected leaders for.
    what happened to Floyd was wrong, everyone with any decency knows that. and the cop is already being charged with murder as he should be. just sick of this world becoming one big fake PR stunt. and social media becoming the jury of the world.
    Last edited by nycericanguy; 06-02-2020 at 07:49 AM.

what happened to Floyd was wrong, everyone with any decency knows that. and the cop is already being charged with murder as he should be. just sick of this world becoming one big fake PR stunt. and social media becoming the jury of the world.
    I love every second of it. Light needs to be shined on this situation due to the fact that nothing else has worked to change the behavior of some of these police officer thugs. Finally, white people seem to be understanding the plight of men of color in this country and if it weren't for camera technology and social media, most would simply go on with their lives and ignore the fact that another man was wrongfully killed by rogue police.

Whites may not fully understand or comprehend what people of color deal with but social media is helping spread the word and educate imo. No need to fully understand, just STAND for what's right.

I love every second of it. Light needs to be shined on this situation due to the fact that nothing else has worked to change the behavior of some of these police officer thugs. Finally, white people seem to be understanding the plight of men of color in this country and if it weren't for camera technology and social media, most would simply go on with their lives and ignore the fact that another man was wrongfully killed by rogue police.

Whites may not fully understand or comprehend what people of color deal with but social media is helping spread the word and educate imo. No need to fully understand, just STAND for what's right.
    we're talking two different things, Dolan and every other CEO shouldn't have to come out and make PR statements to satisfy the social media hypocrite hounds was my point.

we're talking two different things, Dolan and every other CEO shouldn't have to come out and make PR statements to satisfy the social media hypocrite hounds was my point.
    I hear where you're coming from and I don't expect ANYONE to come out and make a statement about what happened. It's just nice when they do. It lets us know that someone is listening.

I hear where you're coming from and I don't expect ANYONE to come out and make a statement about what happened. It's just nice when they do. It lets us know that someone is listening.
    "Dolan" making a statement only lets me know the MSG PR team is at work... all these "statements" have lost so much value because most are just PC fluff pieces to keep up appearances. Let the people that really want to speak up, speak up. That actually can have some value.

It's stupid especially when you see LeBron writing America doesn't love us like come on dude your the most hyped player in sports how much attention you want.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

The Knicks should have been expected to release a statement but words are empty...words are the unfulfilled promises that have led us to this day.

Dolan literally had the first all-black coach/FO team with I believe the top 5 guys in the FO all being POC. That should tell us more than a PR statement written by someone else on his staff. Bad take.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Dolan literally had the first all-black coach/FO team with I believe the top 5 guys in the FO all being POC. That should tell us more than a PR statement written by someone else on his staff. Bad take.
    Lol that literally means nothing. They also sucked terribly

Strike 2 Steve stoute. Maybe James should stay away from the steves

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast