Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Say something nice about your division rivals

Saw it on Reddit, thought it might be fun:

Steelers - never cease to amaze me. One of the best run franchises in ALL of sports, we can never count this team out. I can't remember the last time I've looked at a matchup between a healthy Steelers team and another team and believed the Steelers stood absolutely no chance. And they're always tough/physical. Impressive no matter how much I hate the team.

Ravens - Very similar to the Steelers. Very well run franchise that finds a way to transition and stay relevant. Whether it's with Flacco or Lamar (who everyone doubted), they make it work. If it's not the Steelers atop the AFCN, it's the Ravens. If not for them then this division wouldn't be much different from the AFCE where the Pats have dominated for awhile. So I'm glad they established a bit more balance.

Bengals - Ohio brothers have been behind the Steelers and Ravens for awhile. They've managed to collect a ton of skilled players throughout the years and make the playoffs, but haven't found any success beyond that. A lot of their fans seem to be able to relate to being at the bottom like the Browns, unlike the Steelers/Ravens fan. They've surprised people a number of times in the past and getting Burrow might change things, so we'll see.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Browns - The unwavering faith and tenacity the fans have for that team. Vee - you are a testament to that. You guys have been 0-something before but your faith in the team working their ***** off.

Ravens - Itís a hatred of respect. Both teams will knock the **** out each other then stick out a hand to help you up. Hit hard, hit clean, talk trash, then congratulate on a good game.

Bengals - I like their uniforms?

Bears-Always seem to know good LB's and build a solid foundation on defense. Have to respect that.

Packers-The longevity of their success is admirable.

Vikings-After all the heart breaking losses it would be easy to say "**** it I'm done" but I still see a lot of Vikings fans here and when they come to Ford Field. The resilience is impressive.

Say something nice about your division rivals

NFC east, the only division where every team has a super bowl victory

Dallas: very good at drafting recently. Also I really like leighton vander esch as a player. I liked him during the draft process and I like him even more as a player, just not when heís playing the eagles. Also, Dallas drafted my favorite overall WR in the 2020 draft, ceedee lamb. That passing offense should be fun to watch for the foreseeable future

Washington: this franchise has a great history that hasnít seen a lot of recent success and I think itís probably due to having an owner that doesnít care as much about how well the team does as long as heís making a ton of money. One can argue that the redskins were one of the most successful teams in the NFL before dan Snyder came around. Also as far as players go, I think they drafted by far the best player in the 2020 draft in chase young. I think heís gonna wreck havoc for years on NFC east QBs

New York giants: Provided the patriots with an 18-1 season. They have an extremely talented running back, maybe the best in the entire league in saquon Barkley. They had a bad year in 2019 but I think theyíve made a lot of good offseason moves and will be a much better team in 2020.

Your baby can't do this

Dallas - I like surf and mariner.
    Washington - I like their soda selection at their home games.
    Giants - I like when GGGG-Men tucks me in at night.

Chiefs - it's admirable how much they believe in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chances for players.

Chargers - Their fans seem nice. I've met both of them.

Raiders - Good job getting out of filthy Oakland.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Chiefs - it's admirable how much they believe in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chances for players.

Chargers - Their fans seem nice. I've met both of them.

Raiders - Good job getting out of filthy Oakland.

Your baby can't do this

Bucs: nice jerseys and the pirate ship is cool.
    Falcons: Matt Ryan's **** stains match their new jerseys really well.
    Saints: it's truly inspiring that a trash franchise can eventually stop sucking long enough to win a SB and then choke away SB rosters for 10 years.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Cowboys: One of the most talented rosters in the league the last few years. They are tied for second in Super Bowl wins.

Giants: One of the better run franchises in the league. Not consistently good year-in, year-out, but their best seasons are pretty legendary, beating some of greatest teams on underdog playoff runs.

Redskins: A good franchise historically and the Joe Gibbs teams of the 80s and early 90s are among the best all-time. Daniel Snyder won't own the team forever.

Bears: historic franchise. Usually have really good defenses. A bit ironically, but despite the bears and packers rivalry, the two teams haven't often been all that great at the same time. Maybe for a year or two but one has been down while the other has been up for quite a long time actually.

Vikings: well run the last decade or so for the most part. Bears are considered the packers biggest rival, but for the life of my fandom (I'm in my early 30s), the vikes have more consistently been a bigger threat. Randy Moss was awesome and I love/hate him.

Lions: Barry sanders was awesome I guess. Lions fans I've met have gerneally been pretty cool. But not much nice you can say about the org. They've been low key really bad for a long time. Not quite dysfunctional enough to get the rep that Cleveland and Washington tend to get as poorly run franchises, but probably should.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Bears: historic franchise. Usually have really good defenses. A bit ironically, but despite the bears and packers rivalry, the two teams haven't often been all that great at the same time. Maybe for a year or two but one has been down while the other has been up for quite a long time actually.

Vikings: well run the last decade or so for the most part. Bears are considered the packers biggest rival, but for the life of my fandom (I'm in my early 30s), the vikes have more consistently been a bigger threat. Randy Moss was awesome and I love/hate him.

Lions: Barry sanders was awesome I guess. Lions fans I've met have gerneally been pretty cool. But not much nice you can say about the org. They've been low key really bad for a long time. Not quite dysfunctional enough to get the rep that Cleveland and Washington tend to get as poorly run franchises, but probably should.
    I've always thought it was really funny because the Packers are the Vikings biggest rival, but the Bears are the Packers biggest rival.

But I also really think it's cool how close each team in the NFC North is to each other. Chicago is less than a 7 hour drive to any of the other 3 stadiums. The furthest teams away from each other are Minnesota and Detroit and that's an 11 hour drive.

Bears: Chicago is a great city to live in.

Vikings: Purple is a cool color.

Packers: Charlie Berens is pretty funny.

Whole afce.... Here's your chance

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I've always thought it was really funny because the Packers are the Vikings biggest rival, but the Bears are the Packers biggest rival.

But I also really think it's cool how close each team in the NFC North is to each other. Chicago is less than a 7 hour drive to any of the other 3 stadiums. The furthest teams away from each other are Minnesota and Detroit and that's an 11 hour drive.
    Welcome to the AFC North.
    Cleveland-Pittsburgh a little over an hour
    Pittsburgh-Baltimore about 3.5 hours
    Baltimore-Cincinnati is the longest drive at 7 hours.

The Packers have had an elite QB for my entire 31 years of existence.

The Bears have clean looking uniforms.

I don't hate the Lions the way I do the other 2 teams above. Stafford is severely underrated.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast