Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Question: Is there an Introduction Thread?

Hello All,
    I am new to the site. Is there an introduction thread somewhere? I know several and many I do not. Would be happy to post a quick synopsis.

Thanks!

Nice to have you here, Brett.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Nice to have you here, Brett.
    Thanks for the invite @catman.

I guess come Monday morning I'll just use this as an intro thread.

Most of the team sub-forums have a place to introduce yourself, but we did away with the standard Introductions forum a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Most of the team sub-forums have a place to introduce yourself, but we did away with the standard Introductions forum a few years ago.
    Thanks. I'll just use this one as to not clutter.

Hello,

I've been on boards for longer than most of you fine folks have been alive I would imagine (~30 years).
    I've been on a board of Rush's before which was nice for a season. Glad to be part of this one so far.
    I'm a Christian, family man, conservative. Given what I've read around here that is going to cause a problem for several of you (already starting to use the ignore list). What I can offer is I like polite conversation and debates. I hope I make a better contribution than you might expect.

Michael
    brett05

No. There is not.

I'm sorry to write here, but and intrduction thread would be good for me.

I know almost nothing about NBA and I'm here to have some suggestion about approaching the NBA, but:
    1) I have to fill 10 replies
    2) Since I know almost nothing about NBA I should reply randomly to 10 threads?
    3) I can't create a thread in the support area because of the 10 replies missing
    4) I can't write to the content team account because I have not sufficient privileges.

In my case I would have 2 choice: 1) "spam" 10 replies on threads I don't know anything about 2) don't use this forum at all.
    An introduction would be fine to help me reach the 10 replies without spamming on other's thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    I'm sorry to write here, but and intrduction thread would be good for me.

I know almost nothing about NBA and I'm here to have some suggestion about approaching the NBA, but:
    1) I have to fill 10 replies
    2) Since I know almost nothing about NBA I should reply randomly to 10 threads?
    3) I can't create a thread in the support area because of the 10 replies missing
    4) I can't write to the content team account because I have not sufficient privileges.

In my case I would have 2 choice: 1) "spam" 10 replies on threads I don't know anything about 2) don't use this forum at all.
    An introduction would be fine to help me reach the 10 replies without spamming on other's thread
    There's a lot of forums here besides the NBA