Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 114
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    25,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Not even close. Trump is a megalomaniacal *******, but he's mostly talk. He's been largely ineffective in getting any legislation passed. And he comes nowhere close to various leaders who have attempted genocide.
    He doesn't come close, imo, because he is too stupid and doesnt have the system to allow it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    What were we supposed to do in those 5 minutes when nobody reported the post?
    Should I edit it back, so I can get an infraction. Lol.

    If someone murdered someone, nobody would bat an eye at suggesting the death penalty in a politics forum. So , I'd debate it isn't infractable anyway. I guess we'll never know how that debate would have went lol. I can certainly find plenty of things to indicate he is more evil than people that have gotten and (arguably) deserved it.

    Still, I decided it better to delete that comment but since he brought it up I don't mind discussing it.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 05-28-2020 at 01:15 AM.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,361
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He doesn't come close, imo, because he is too stupid and doesnt have the system to allow it.Should I edit it back, so I can get an infraction. Lol.

    If someone murdered someone, nobody would bat an eye at suggesting the death penalty in a politics forum. So , I'd debate it isn't infractable anyway. I guess we'll never know how that debate would have went lol.
    nasty actually said the police should be executed in the floyd thread. I replied to it that I disagreed, and that they should get found guilty at trial, and that they were very unlikely to be executed.

    Trump is a whiny dick, but in general I don't think we should be wishing death on anyone, not just him

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    25,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    How is it "fascism in full swing" when we have absolutely no idea what it's going to be?

    If they are fact checking all posts then fine, if it's just some posts then it is chilling to free speech.

    It's a private company so they can do whatever they want, but if they want the protections of being a public platform then they can't selectively respond to some posters and not all. Their best protection is to respond to nobody. It certainly doesn't seem to be hindering their traffic being a political cesspool.
    I personally think they should ban Trump , as opposed to fact check. Take away his platform. He has broken plenty of the rules and his rhetoric is dangerous.

    And that....still isnt censorship.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    25,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    nasty actually said the police should be executed in the floyd thread. I replied to it that I disagreed, and that they should get found guilty at trial, and that they were very unlikely to be executed.

    Trump is a whiny dick, but in general I don't think we should be wishing death on anyone, not just him
    I can generally agree with that idea.

    So much of the rhetoric of the right hints that "criminals" and illegals and minorities should die in situations that occur. Seems natural to suggest that it should go the other way around.

    Hitting the right with their own medicine, I guess you could say.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,361
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I personally think they should ban Trump , as opposed to fact check. Take away his platform. He has broken plenty of the rules and his rhetoric is dangerous.

    And that....still isnt censorship.
    None of it is censorship. It's a private platform. And it would be really funny if they deleted his account and all his posts.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,361
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I can generally agree with that idea.

    So much of the rhetoric of the right hints that "criminals" and illegals and minorities should die in situations that occur. Seems natural to suggest that it should go the other way around.

    Hitting the right with their own medicine, I guess you could say.
    I posted a Biden video in the 2020 election thread ... you just described pretty much the way he was talking. We have two terrible choices once again for the top two parties.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    25,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I posted a Biden video in the 2020 election thread ... you just described pretty much the way he was talking. We have two terrible choices once again for the top two parties.
    Biden is , by far, the lesser evil.

    But he is most definitely a pos.

    If the dems lose, they certainly earned it. They would rather lose than change.


    Normally, I'd be all for losing to invite change.

    But not with cheeto going for it again.

    I'm going to write in Bernie... lucky enough to live somewhere that Trump can't win (suburb of chicago)

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 05-28-2020 at 01:31 AM.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,361
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Biden is , by far, the lesser evil.

    But he is most definitely a pos.

    If the dems lose, they certainly earned it. They would rather lose than change.


    Normally, I'd be all for losing.

    But not with cheeto going for it again.

    I'm going to write in Bernie, I am lucky enough to live somewhere that Trump can't win (suburb of chicago)
    I've been trying to convince myself since 2016 that Trump wouldn't run again. It got to the point my wife was getting really mad at me about it.

    Biden may be worse ... he's too slick, and he won't be fought as hard on everything he says.

    I don't know who I'm going to vote for yet, but I know it's not Trump or Biden

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I've been trying to convince myself since 2016 that Trump wouldn't run again. It got to the point my wife was getting really mad at me about it.

    Biden may be worse ... he's too slick, and he won't be fought as hard on everything he says.

    I don't know who I'm going to vote for yet, but I know it's not Trump or Biden
    Biden isn't worse because he is less competent individually and due to being semi aware of that relies on others more. Yes, I did just type that out as a defining difference that somehow favors Biden. Lolz. I hate this countries politics. "both sides".

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    25,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I've been trying to convince myself since 2016 that Trump wouldn't run again. It got to the point my wife was getting really mad at me about it.

    Biden may be worse ... he's too slick, and he won't be fought as hard on everything he says.

    I don't know who I'm going to vote for yet, but I know it's not Trump or Biden
    Biden is worse in the sense that he is less likely to impart change.

    Trump is so grotesque that he always has the chance to incite a rebellion the other way. Biden is a centrist so he won't incite much. He will say stupid things.


    The thing he WILL do though, which is probably the most important thing, is allow experts to be in charge of all things science and stats. Education. Science. Etc.

    Who would've thought that would be a luxury.

    It shouldn't be but the system is so ****ed that it is.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I moderated myself before anyone replied lol. I'm against the death penalty, but it's pretty easy to argue that he is more evil than people that have gotten it.

    I have stood by my opinion that he is a worse person than any leader in the world - situation considered.

    I cant imagine what he would have done had he grown up in Kim Jong Un's position or Putin's position, people that are accepted as evil.

    He'd at the very least match them imo.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    You have some strange *** posts.

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    25,368
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You have some strange *** posts.
    I'm ok with that, in today's political climate it makes sense. I try to get more into the good and evil at the root of things, and its just not easy to phrase it in the best way. I try lol.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 05-28-2020 at 08:03 AM.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6,797
    If anyone sees this as anything more than a deflection away from what’s really happening — chiefly, a near-total mishandling of the pandemic and the so-called relief — then they (and many others who are in thrall) are just feeding the troll.

    He craves reaction (which means his base blowing him hard and, frankly, his opposition blowing him hard as well — it makes no difference to him).
    Last edited by Crovash; 05-28-2020 at 09:46 AM.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,589
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I can generally agree with that idea.

    So much of the rhetoric of the right hints that "criminals" and illegals and minorities should die in situations that occur. Seems natural to suggest that it should go the other way around.


    Hitting the right with their own medicine, I guess you could say.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    this is not accurate.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    25,368
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this is not accurate.
    How many times have we heard conservatives say "he shouldn't have been breaking the law" when someone dies ?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •