Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    No one has ever filled a diaper up more than Donald Trump has. He is the most perfect and ironic manifestation of the human snowflake. There has never been a better representation of male fragility. He has all the power in the world and truly believes he is treated worse than a slave on a plantation was and for that reason who better to be the face of the Republican Party than him? No one has ever been more mad at the mods than Trump. What a specimen!

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    No one has ever filled a diaper up more than Donald Trump has. He is the most perfect and ironic manifestation of the human snowflake. There has never been a better representation of male fragility. He has all the power in the world and truly believes he is treated worse than a slave on a plantation was and for that reason who better to be the face of the Republican Party than him? No one has ever been more mad at the mods than Trump. What a specimen!
    Not he is tough, thatís what his followers love about him.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I'd prefer we get back on topic here, I thought it was a good topic. For the record, we saw the post before the edit. I saw it immediately, and it was edited before anyone posted(in minutes). If anyone else wants to edit themselves immediately so that I dont have to deal with it, I encourage it.

Anyway, can we get back to the topic at hand?
    Lol I was being completely sarcastic. I don't care at all what blams posted or that he edited it before most could see it.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Which introed to his paragraph about executing donald trump.

I'm sorry, you can make a new thread title whatever you want it to be. What happens after that title is what makes the op what it is. Are you telling me that he didn't have a paragraph dedicated to the execution of domald trump?

If you are saying that, pull.out the archives and display his OP prior to his edits.
    Jesus christ man, drop it. I edited it before anyone responded for exactly this reason.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    What anti-trust are they engaged in?
    A ton. Google's entire business practice is to monopolize tech industry and create a surveillance state. Just for one example though, their purchase of youtube definitely violated anti-trust laws.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Lol I was being completely sarcastic. I don't care at all what blams posted or that he edited it before most could see it.
    I know, just seems quite the controversy is all. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    A ton. Google's entire business practice is to monopolize tech industry and create a surveillance state. Just for one example though, their purchase of youtube definitely violated anti-trust laws.
    Don't see youtube purchase as anti-trust. Google isn't trying to monopolize tech, android is free. They are trying to maximize their data gathering and are the worlds biggest advertiser. But they didn't do that by buying up all the other advertisers, and I don't think they even care about the other ones they are all so small in comparison.

Google can't create a surveillance state, they are not the state.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Don't see youtube purchase as anti-trust. Google isn't trying to monopolize tech, android is free. They are trying to maximize their data gathering and are the worlds biggest advertiser. But they didn't do that by buying up all the other advertisers, and I don't think they even care about the other ones they are all so small in comparison.

Google can't create a surveillance state, they are not the state.
    K you either don't understand anti-trust law, which would be understandable since it's an obscure and unenforced area of the law, or you don't understand Google's business practices. I'm not willing to educate you on either one but the internet does have the information you seek - just don't rely on Google to give it to you. If Ma Bell and Microsoft were clearly anticompetitive then there is no real question about Google.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    K you either don't understand anti-trust law, which would be understandable since it's an obscure and unenforced area of the law, or you don't understand Google's business practices. I'm not willing to educate you on either one but the internet does have the information you seek - just don't rely on Google to give it to you. If Ma Bell and Microsoft were clearly anticompetitive then there is no real question about Google.
    You said the purchase of youtube was anti-trust not their business practices now. How was the purchase of youtube 14 years ago anti-trust?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678