Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 114
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,551
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Racist? Pedophile? Rapist? Sexual Predator? Misogynist ? Incites white nationalism and violence? Consistently uses his status to swindle people (doesn't pay for work he has done). Rants against illegal immigrants and uses them for his own benefit. Pushes objectively false and dangerous rhetoric. Withholds aid to states that "disrespect him". Concentration camps ,(yes , us has been doing things like that with illegals for a long time but the conditions and family separations are worse than ever). He makes jokes during a pandemic and points to his presser ratings. Grows up rich and does whatever he can to take aid away from those who need it.

    That's just a couple off the top of my head. But if you dive into anything he does it is either 1)bad or 2) only for the benefit of himself.

    I could spend weeks finding court documents, articles , etc highlighting how terrible of a person he is.

    Kind of astounded you would question if he's evil.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    There are a lot of unfounded claims here. Black and hispanic life under Trump has been pretty good. Even if you don't buy some of the unemployment numbers, the amount of black and hispanic support for him speaks for itself.

    As far as being a pedophile or rapist, I haven't seen anything damning toward Trump. There have been far more substantial claims against other presidents, namely Clinton, who I'm sure you have or would have supported.

    Misogyny lol In the words of 88... Come on, maaaaan. In his time as a sitting president, I have never seen one hint of misognystic behavior.

    Incites white nationalism? GTFO here with that. lol Life isn't your university gender studies 101 class. I mean, do you really have a basis for these claims or are they your beliefs because you're told to believe it? You've not given me anything of substance here.

    His "rants against illegal immigrants" are a call to enforce existing border laws. What part of illegal is so hard to understand? They aren't here legally. They cost tax payers a lot of money. You'd be hard pressed to find even the most ardent of Trump supporters who doesn't believe that they should be given an avenue toward citizenship. But as far as being here illegally, he isn't wrong. It's breaking the law and most Americans want to see those laws enforced.

    The dangerous rhetoric stuff is just clown ****. Words aren't dangerous just because you disagree with them. What he said on Twitter today or yesterday, whenever it was, about the riots in Minnesota, yes, pretty stupid. I didn't like that, don't agree with it, talked with my girlfriend about it and she said you can't say "shoot" when it comes to black folks because that's when they'll start shooting. Before you get offended, she's black.

    I live in a state that Trump wants to withhold aid to and I agree with it. It isn't because they "disrespected him", it's because they shouldn't be bailed out because of failed leadership. I assume you also live in Illinois. We live in one of the most crooked states in this country. We've sent a record number of politicians to prison. The state is absolutely broke and bailing them out won't fix anything, because we'll find ourselves in the same position 5-10 years down the road. We need real solutions. Not bail outs for politicians who can't balance a state budget.

    Evil is a pretty strong word. Hitler was evil. Trump is just a president that you find little you can agree with. I hated the 8 years under Obama. I thought he was a smug douche who did everything in his power to systematically change the United States and make it more like other nations, which was the opposite of why this country was founded in the first place. His policies were entirely too liberal and I can't think of one off the top of my head that I agreed with. But I wouldn't call him evil. lol

    You're the stereotypical college age liberal. You repeat all of the cliched opinions and buzz words of a college age liberal. It's almost comical because it's so cliched. More power to you, brother, but it's a little over the top when you're calling Trump evil. Personally, I think he's been a pretty good president. He hasn't done everything right, he hasn't been perfect, but he's been good. Certainly not evil. lol

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    25,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    There are a lot of unfounded claims here. Black and hispanic life under Trump has been pretty good. Even if you don't buy some of the unemployment numbers, the amount of black and hispanic support for him speaks for itself.

    As far as being a pedophile or rapist, I haven't seen anything damning toward Trump. There have been far more substantial claims against other presidents, namely Clinton, who I'm sure you have or would have supported.

    Misogyny lol In the words of 88... Come on, maaaaan. In his time as a sitting president, I have never seen one hint of misognystic behavior.

    Incites white nationalism? GTFO here with that. lol Life isn't your university gender studies 101 class. I mean, do you really have a basis for these claims or are they your beliefs because you're told to believe it? You've not given me anything of substance here.

    His "rants against illegal immigrants" are a call to enforce existing border laws. What part of illegal is so hard to understand? They aren't here legally. They cost tax payers a lot of money. You'd be hard pressed to find even the most ardent of Trump supporters who doesn't believe that they should be given an avenue toward citizenship. But as far as being here illegally, he isn't wrong. It's breaking the law and most Americans want to see those laws enforced.

    The dangerous rhetoric stuff is just clown ****. Words aren't dangerous just because you disagree with them. What he said on Twitter today or yesterday, whenever it was, about the riots in Minnesota, yes, pretty stupid. I didn't like that, don't agree with it, talked with my girlfriend about it and she said you can't say "shoot" when it comes to black folks because that's when they'll start shooting. Before you get offended, she's black.

    I live in a state that Trump wants to withhold aid to and I agree with it. It isn't because they "disrespected him", it's because they shouldn't be bailed out because of failed leadership. I assume you also live in Illinois. We live in one of the most crooked states in this country. We've sent a record number of politicians to prison. The state is absolutely broke and bailing them out won't fix anything, because we'll find ourselves in the same position 5-10 years down the road. We need real solutions. Not bail outs for politicians who can't balance a state budget.

    Evil is a pretty strong word. Hitler was evil. Trump is just a president that you find little you can agree with. I hated the 8 years under Obama. I thought he was a smug douche who did everything in his power to systematically change the United States and make it more like other nations, which was the opposite of why this country was founded in the first place. His policies were entirely too liberal and I can't think of one off the top of my head that I agreed with. But I wouldn't call him evil. lol

    You're the stereotypical college age liberal. You repeat all of the cliched opinions and buzz words of a college age liberal. It's almost comical because it's so cliched. More power to you, brother, but it's a little over the top when you're calling Trump evil. Personally, I think he's been a pretty good president. He hasn't done everything right, he hasn't been perfect, but he's been good. Certainly not evil. lol
    I'm almost 31.

    These aren't unfounded claims lol. I'm not going to do your research.

    The dude is as evil as it comes.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,361
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Why are you in favor of censorship?
    Everyone is in favor of censorship, we don't have laws against all censorship, just government censorship.

    Private companies can censor whatever way they like.

    The argument is that major social media like twitter is the town square according to some court precedent, and if they are the recognized town square then their situation may change.

    It will be interesting.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Everyone is in favor of censorship
    What? That's not at all true. Speak for yourself.

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    14,703
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Why are you in favor of censorship?
    Why do we not show porn on regular TV at 10 in the morning?

    Come on this is just silly. Private companies have a right to censor. We all censor. I'm not telling you exactly what I think of you right now. It's just polite. right? i get the righteousness... but you are just being silly.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    14,703
    And no one was censored... The president is allowed to be the terrible little **** he is... They just fact checked him.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    14,703
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    What? That's not at all true. Speak for yourself.
    Wait so If I had pictures of you naked you think I should be able to just post them?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,361
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I'm almost 31.

    These aren't unfounded claims lol. I'm not going to do your research.

    The dude is as evil as it comes.
    It comes much more evil.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,361
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    What? That's not at all true. Speak for yourself.
    Really? Do you have kids? Ever tell them not to say something? Do you say everything you think or do you self censor? Do you believe in secrets?

    Yes, it's true, everyone is in favor of censorship. What reasonable people are against is government censorship. You can also want a company to not censor your speech online. But censorship is common in our daily lives.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,361
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Why do we not show porn on regular TV at 10 in the morning?
    Because we are not Germany.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,361
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    And no one was censored... The president is allowed to be the terrible little **** he is... They just fact checked him.
    Sure, twitter censors people all the time. But so what? The only issue is how they are treated by the government going forward. The laws for public discourse platforms like these don't exist yet but they are inevitable since we started down that road 20 years ago.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,912
    Twitter is highly censored, so are Google and Facebook. Let's dust off those anti-trust laws. I doubt Trump's toothless fits will solve anything.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Really? Do you have kids? Ever tell them not to say something? Do you say everything you think or do you self censor? Do you believe in secrets?

    Yes, it's true, everyone is in favor of censorship. What reasonable people are against is government censorship. You can also want a company to not censor your speech online. But censorship is common in our daily lives.
    You made a very broad statement about censorship and now are making very narrow statements. Common manners and social standards are not exactly the same as censorship.

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    14,703
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You made a very broad statement about censorship and now are making very narrow statements. Common manners and social standards are not exactly the same as censorship.
    Choosing to not to allow something to be said... is not like choosing to not allow something to be said.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    It's almost like someone can be against most types of censorship (government and social media) and for other types of censorship (self censorship on **** that accomplishes nothing to say out loud).

    I'm not pro-censorship in general but of course, there are low levels of censorship that are just a part of life.

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •