Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    How is it "fascism in full swing" when we have absolutely no idea what it's going to be?

If they are fact checking all posts then fine, if it's just some posts then it is chilling to free speech.

It's a private company so they can do whatever they want, but if they want the protections of being a public platform then they can't selectively respond to some posters and not all. Their best protection is to respond to nobody. It certainly doesn't seem to be hindering their traffic being a political cesspool.
    They can absolutely respond to what they as a private company see fit. This will be thrown out in a lower court and I am confident Justice Roberts whom has come to his sense and moved to a moderate position would vote with a majority to strike this down. 1st amendment has no applicability to Twitter. They are not the government. They absolutely have every right to moderate their platform. POTUS is an imbecile of the highest order. I say that will all due respect of course. He is a fantastic human.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Excellent. Hopefully moves like this will help springboard the move of Social Media back to being a platform for all discussions. Not just the ones that are "true." Fixed it for ya.
    Alright Xi, you make sure no one has a say unless they comply with "your" truth.

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Excellent. Hopefully moves like this will help springboard the move of Social Media back to being a platform for all discussions. Not just the ones they think are "right".
    Trump is welcome to open up a platform only for far right wingers for IQ 95 people and under. Twitter has no obligation to leave their platform unmoderated. At least Jack Dorsey is intelligent unlike POTUS and his sheeple

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Trump is welcome to open up a platform only for far right wingers for IQ 95 people and under. Twitter has no obligation to leave their platform unmoderated. At least Jack Dorsey is intelligent unlike POTUS and his sheeple
    Pretty sure they have Gab already.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Excellent. Hopefully moves like this will help springboard the move of Social Media back to being a platform for all discussions. Not just the ones they think are "right".
    Do you include the president being a pathological liar as discussions that are "right"

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Alright Xi, you make sure no one has a say unless they comply with "your" truth.
    Yep... My truth.... Sure buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Lol

“Right” — meh.

“Truth” — meh

The key here is facts.

Does the president even realize he has the highest, most powerful, most recognizable office in the world? What he says needs to be fact checked because of the influence he has. They could give a **** less what I say to my six followers lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Does the president even realize he has the highest, most powerful, most recognizable office in the world? What he says needs to be fact checked because of the influence he has. They could give a **** less what I say to my six followers lol.
    I honestly don't know that he realizes anything has changed in the last 10 years. He's always been the center of the universe, just ask him.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    You'd think you could've respected the edit since there weren't any responses.

Nonetheless, I've explained my POV quite thoroughly at this point so that is simply an inaccurate portrayal of what I was trying to get across.

He IS that evil.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Evil? lol In what way?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Evil? lol In what way?
    Racist? Pedophile? Rapist? Sexual Predator? Misogynist ? Incites white nationalism and violence? Consistently uses his status to swindle people (doesn't pay for work he has done). Rants against illegal immigrants and uses them for his own benefit. Pushes objectively false and dangerous rhetoric. Withholds aid to states that "disrespect him". Concentration camps ,(yes , us has been doing things like that with illegals for a long time but the conditions and family separations are worse than ever). He makes jokes during a pandemic and points to his presser ratings. Grows up rich and does whatever he can to take aid away from those who need it.

That's just a couple off the top of my head. But if you dive into anything he does it is either 1)bad or 2) only for the benefit of himself.

I could spend weeks finding court documents, articles , etc highlighting how terrible of a person he is.

Kind of astounded you would question if he's evil.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Do you include the president being a pathological liar as discussions that are "right"
    Anyone can and should have a voice on a social platform like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc. Doesn't matter if I like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Yep... My truth.... Sure buddy.
    Why are you in favor of censorship?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast