Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    How many times have we heard conservatives say "he shouldn't have been breaking the law" when someone dies ?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    that doesn't mean they think the person should have died. it is possible in situations for there to be blame for more than one side.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    If anyone sees this as anything more than a deflection away from what’s really happening — chiefly, a near-total mishandling of the pandemic and the so-called relief — then they (and many others who are in thrall) are just feeding the troll.

He craves reaction (which means his base blowing him hard and, frankly, his opposition blowing him hard as well — it makes no difference to him).
    Yep. He needs something to distract from the fact that we just crossed the 100,000 threshold and there is of course video of him saying that it would go from 15 to 0 and would just "go away" after it got warmer.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Biden is worse in the sense that he is less likely to impart change.

Trump is so grotesque that he always has the chance to incite a rebellion the other way. Biden is a centrist so he won't incite much. He will say stupid things.

The thing he WILL do though, which is probably the most important thing, is allow experts to be in charge of all things science and stats. Education. Science. Etc.

Who would've thought that would be a luxury.

It shouldn't be but the system is so ****ed that it is.
    Something that does genuinely scare me about Biden is that he may well be mentally vacant and we won't be told and we won't know who is really doing that job and they will probably not be elected people.

I keep thinking about the movie Dave where the chief of staff is running the whitehouse and says "He's an ordinary person. I can kill an ordinary person."

Biden's mental state may let some really strange things happen in his name.

But yes, like I've been saying for quite a while now ... we are ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    If anyone sees this as anything more than a deflection away from what’s really happening — chiefly, a near-total mishandling of the pandemic and the so-called relief — then they (and many others who are in thrall) are just feeding the troll.

He craves reaction (which means his base blowing him hard and, frankly, his opposition blowing him hard as well — it makes no difference to him).
    This way pre-dates the pandemic though.

I do agree that Trump's only passion is people saying his name, he doesn't care what the context is.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    What were we supposed to do in those 5 minutes when nobody reported the post?
    My point was not about mods not moderating. My point was that a mod made a thread calling for the execution of the president.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    My point was not about mods not moderating. My point was that a mod made a thread calling for the execution of the president.
    You'd think you could've respected the edit since there weren't any responses.

Nonetheless, I've explained my POV quite thoroughly at this point so that is simply an inaccurate portrayal of what I was trying to get across.

He IS that evil.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

He's the village idiot

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    He's the village idiot
    Nah. He’s the flim-flam man. Those who fall for his con, they might called be the village idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I thought you were playing poor victimized conservative. My bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I moderated myself before anyone replied lol. I'm against the death penalty, but it's pretty easy to argue that he is more evil than people that have gotten it.

I have stood by my opinion that he is a worse person than any leader in the world - situation considered.

I cant imagine what he would have done had he grown up in Kim Jong Un's position or Putin's position, people that are accepted as evil.

He'd at the very least match them imo.

Dude, you need to come back to reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Dude, you need to come back to reality.
    Plenty of people understand how bad Trump is. Accepted results are not the only way to measure evil.

Especially in a system where money =power and it can control the media.

And the justice system.
    Etc,etc, etc.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Excellent. Hopefully moves like this will help springboard the move of Social Media back to being a platform for all discussions. Not just the ones they think are "right".

How many times have we heard conservatives say "he shouldn't have been breaking the law" when someone dies ?

Sounds like something FNK says all the time.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    I tried to read the executive order... Anybody able to make sense of it... will there be any appreciable impact?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Excellent. Hopefully moves like this will help springboard the move of Social Media back to being a platform for all discussions. Not just the ones they think are "right".
    Excellent. Hopefully moves like this will help springboard the move of Social Media back to being a platform for all discussions. Not just the ones that are "true." Fixed it for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast