Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Executive Order regarding Social Media?

https://www.cnet.com/news/president-...a-on-thursday/

Fascism in full swing , I guess? We'll see what happens here.

All in response to some legitimate fact checking and 0 stifling of free speech.

Thoughts on what this is going to be? Undoubtedly ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 05-27-2020 at 11:36 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    https://www.cnet.com/news/president-...a-on-thursday/

Fascism in full swing , I guess? We'll see what happens here.

All in response to some legitimate fact checking and 0 stifling of free speech.

Thoughts on what this is going to be? Undoubtedly ridiculous.

Lulz. You edited out your call for the execution of the president.

PSD mods are awesome.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post

PSD mods are awesome.
    I moderated myself before anyone replied lol. I'm against the death penalty, but it's pretty easy to argue that he is more evil than people that have gotten it.

I have stood by my opinion that he is a worse person than any leader in the world - situation considered.

I cant imagine what he would have done had he grown up in Kim Jong Un's position or Putin's position, people that are accepted as evil.

He'd at the very least match them imo.

Last edited by blams; 05-28-2020 at 12:01 AM.

Click here to register!

I moderated myself before anyone replied lol. I'm against the death penalty, but it's pretty easy to argue that he is more evil than people that have gotten it.

I have stood by my opinion that he is a worse person than any leader in the world - situation considered.

I cant imagine what he would have done had he grown up in Kim Jong Un's position or Putin's position, people that are accepted as evil.

Not even close. Trump is a megalomaniacal *******, but he's mostly talk. He's been largely ineffective in getting any legislation passed. And he comes nowhere close to various leaders who have attempted genocide.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Not even close. Trump is a megalomaniacal *******, but he's mostly talk. He's been largely ineffective in getting any legislation passed. And he comes nowhere close to various leaders who have attempted genocide.
    He doesn't come close, imo, because he is too stupid and doesnt have the system to allow it.
    What were we supposed to do in those 5 minutes when nobody reported the post?
    Should I edit it back, so I can get an infraction. Lol.

If someone murdered someone, nobody would bat an eye at suggesting the death penalty in a politics forum. So , I'd debate it isn't infractable anyway. I guess we'll never know how that debate would have went lol. I can certainly find plenty of things to indicate he is more evil than people that have gotten and (arguably) deserved it.

Still, I decided it better to delete that comment but since he brought it up I don't mind discussing it.

Last edited by blams; 05-28-2020 at 01:15 AM.

Click here to register!

He doesn't come close, imo, because he is too stupid and doesnt have the system to allow it.Should I edit it back, so I can get an infraction. Lol.

If someone murdered someone, nobody would bat an eye at suggesting the death penalty in a politics forum. So , I'd debate it isn't infractable anyway. I guess we'll never know how that debate would have went lol.
    nasty actually said the police should be executed in the floyd thread. I replied to it that I disagreed, and that they should get found guilty at trial, and that they were very unlikely to be executed.

Trump is a whiny dick, but in general I don't think we should be wishing death on anyone, not just him

You have some strange *** posts.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You have some strange *** posts.
    I'm ok with that, in today's political climate it makes sense. I try to get more into the good and evil at the root of things, and its just not easy to phrase it in the best way. I try lol.

Last edited by blams; 05-28-2020 at 08:03 AM.

Click here to register!

Dude, you need to come back to reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Dude, you need to come back to reality.
    Plenty of people understand how bad Trump is. Accepted results are not the only way to measure evil.

Especially in a system where money =power and it can control the media.

And the justice system.
    Etc,etc, etc.

Click here to register!

PSD mods are awesome.

My point was not about mods not moderating. My point was that a mod made a thread calling for the execution of the president.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

My point was not about mods not moderating. My point was that a mod made a thread calling for the execution of the president.
    You'd think you could've respected the edit since there weren't any responses.

Nonetheless, I've explained my POV quite thoroughly at this point so that is simply an inaccurate portrayal of what I was trying to get across.

He IS that evil.

Click here to register!

You'd think you could've respected the edit since there weren't any responses.

Nonetheless, I've explained my POV quite thoroughly at this point so that is simply an inaccurate portrayal of what I was trying to get across.

He IS that evil.

Evil? lol In what way?

I thought you were playing poor victimized conservative. My bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast