SG: Klay Thompson
    PG: Gary Payton

Steph:
    C: Dave Cowens
    PF: Anthony Davis
    SF: Chris Mullin
    SG: Sidney Moncrief
    PG: Stephen Curry

Lets create a running team like the 7 seconds or less suns!

Nash 5 dollars
    DAvid Thompson 2 dollars
    Mullins-1 dollar
    Gianis 5 dollars
    Mutumbo-1 dollar

Dollar to spare!

Let's be big lets run fast and score a **** ton of points.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I didnít understand what I would be buying with Sabonis. Are we talking his prime or his NBA prime?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rules say ďall players at peak.Ē Nothing about where that peak was.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    I take it as prime. So basically just an even better version of what he put up in the NBA which was already extremely impressive. Albeit at an older age.
    You have no clue of what Sabonis was like in his prime. He was like a hybrid of Magic, Hakeem & Dirk.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    You have no clue of what Sabonis was like in his prime. He was like a hybrid of Magic, Hakeem & Dirk.
    I donít. Itís def a wild card in this type of game but itís clear as day he was special and we only saw the tail end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Walton had one playoff run during his short prime. He won a title averaging 18 PTís, 15 reb, 5 assist and 3.5 blocks in the playoffs. In the finals he averaged 18 pts, 19 reb, 5 assists and close to 4 blocks. He also won finals MVP. The next year he broke his foot during the season. He returned for the playoffs but only played 2 games before realizing he couldnít play. He missed the next season and he was never the same. Yeah he was pretty good and showed up huge when in matter in that one playoff run during his prime. I not sure who you are referring to but there are plenty of reasons to justify him taking prime Walton over Robinson including his legendary playoff run

Showed up huge and was still nowhere near as good or as productive as Drob Over 5 years. Got it.

I donít. Itís def a wild card in this type of game but itís clear as day he was special and we only saw the tail end of it.
    I checked the stats, Drob outplayed him pretty big in the 88 olympics. USA lost but he won the matchup handily

He was and it's unreal that he's had so much great displays by the time he was 21 (when he got seriously injured) which persisted until he was 25. Everything from 1988 and on was basically like the 00s version of Grant Hill. Not even close to the real thing, yet he still got to score 50 points on occasion and lead his team to glory.

His best basketball came from when he was 19 to 21 and he was more than solid for the rest of his 20s. His 30s you also know of briefly.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I checked the stats, Drob outplayed him pretty big in the 88 olympics. USA lost but he won the matchup handily
    Yeap, you saw the stats and now you have an opinion This just shows everything about you and your ability to understand basketball... Which is minimal.

But anyway, for anyone interested in some short clips of Sabonis with 1, 2 or 3 operations respectively on his legs can have a look here of his battles with David Robinson. They were really something, both were great players.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pznGvQ4PTWY (1986, a better game to judge these two players as Sabonis had only one big operation several months prior and was still relatively mobile, which was always his best trait at his peak)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEydL75tWWA (1988, when Sabonis was forced to play by the Soviet regime despite the medical staff recommending that he needed at least 2 more months before getting play time following his 2nd achilles tendon surgery)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2bDMAzllQM (1992 unfair fight of peak Robinson with the greatest team ever against a watered down newly formed Lithuania team with Sabonis having 3 operations and everything thinking that he's going to finish his career soon after, which obviously did not happen after all. Yet Sabonis)

It basically was a wash between the two, possibly a slight edge to Sabonis, who never was at his peak when he met David Robinson in either three times.

The only chance the USA had meeting a peak Sabonis was in the 1984 Olympics but it never was to be.

Never saw the games then so I canít speak to it but stats donít show the full story and itís not like the teams were evenly matched. Iíd be interested to hear from someone who watched it.

From the small sample of games and highlights Iíve seen, dude was the OG unicorn.

Never saw the games then so I canít speak to it but stats donít show the full story and itís not like the teams were evenly matched. Iíd be interested to hear from someone who watched it.

From the small sample of games and highlights Iíve seen, dude was the OG unicorn.
    Full games here for those interested:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_26HbESLTY 1986 USA vs USSR
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3XI5x3jV2w 1988 USA vs USSR

It's a shame from a basketball perspective that the Dream Team emerged when USSR and Yugoslavia split, so essentially the US team grew exponentially while the two European juggernauts lost their potency by splitting up. Those would have been great matchups, with the US obviously having an advantage, but perhaps not all games would be so dreamy.

Showed up huge and was still nowhere near as good or as productive as Drob Over 5 years. Got it.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

5 Wilt
    2 Rasheed
    1 Mullin
    1 Cooper
    6 Curry

all 15 used lmao

We need a PSD redraft !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post