Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 149
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    27,332
    New lineup with unused players

    G - Penny $3
    G - Middleton $2
    F - DeBusschere $2
    F - Kemp $2
    C - Shaq $6

    Orlando reunion!!


    Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    27,332
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    How's MVP prime D rose 1$ lol
    That is the one that everyone jumps to. You think switch him with Dame at $4? Put Dame at $2 and bump Lowry to $1? Would you rank prime D Rose over Prime Deron / Westy?


    Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    25,467
    Pg - Rose $1 modern
    Sg - Moncrief $2 classic
    Sf - Hill $4 classic
    Pf - Giannis $5 modern
    C - Reed 3$ Antique

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    25,467
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    That is the one that everyone jumps to. You think switch him with Dame at $4? Put Dame at $2 and bump Lowry to $1? Would you rank prime D Rose over Prime Deron / Westy?
    His peak MVP year, yes absolutely.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,330
    Imma go...

    Glove
    Kobe
    Pippen
    George McGinnis
    Yao

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    25,467
    D Howard at 6$ while Wilt at $5 lol

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    GMT +2
    Posts
    13,795
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    D Howard at 6$ while Wilt at $5 lol
    Howard is at $5 and I don't see much trouble there. It's basically ranking them. Only Yao could have a claim ahead of him but his short career probably is off-putting.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    25,467
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    Howard is at $5 and I don't see much trouble there. It's basically ranking them. Only Yao could have a claim ahead of him but his short career probably is off-putting.
    Oh yeah I see he's at 5, just think Wilt should be higher than him no? It's all good. Just for fun anyways

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    25,467
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Imma go...

    Glove
    Kobe
    Pippen
    George McGinnis
    Yao
    That's a squad..

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    GMT +2
    Posts
    13,795
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Oh yeah I see he's at 5, just think Wilt should be higher than him no? It's all good. Just for fun anyways
    Wilt is part of a different era. So it's either Bill Russell or Wilt Chamberlain for the same price as Howard.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    27,332
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Pg - Rose $1 modern
    Sg - Moncrief $2 classic
    Sf - Hill $4 classic
    Pf - Giannis $5 modern
    C - Reed 3$ Antique
    Moncrief and Reed are great buys.

    It would be so interesting to see Giannis at PF vs an all-time guy like Karl Malone.

    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    His peak MVP year, yes absolutely.
    One of the weakest MVPs though imo.

    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    D Howard at 6$ while Wilt at $5 lol
    Dwight is at $5 but yes having them even at the same price is silly. I think they should have made Wilt $6 and Rose $4 and then this would have been even more challenging. Being able to afford Wilt and MJ is pretty wild.


    Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    27,332
    Cleanest fix:

    Wilt $6
    Russell $5

    Put Pau Gasol at $5 for center and drop Dwight to $4. I'm assuming most people would take Gasol (although he would be best sliding to PF) over Howard.


    Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    25,467
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Moncrief and Reed are great buys.

    It would be so interesting to see Giannis at PF vs an all-time guy like Karl Malone.


    One of the weakest MVPs though imo.



    Dwight is at $5 but yes having them even at the same price is silly. I think they should have made Wilt $6 and Rose $4 and then this would have been even more challenging. Being able to afford Wilt and MJ is pretty wild.
    Also the youngest MVP, that makes it a little less weak. . But consider the other options, Westbrooks MVP season was due to averaging a triple double for the season but we all know that was pure stat chasing, and inflated stats on a team that wasn't a contender even for their conference. I don't even really think D. Will is in the convo for me tbh. WB vs Rose is an interesting debate though.

    Malone VS Giannis is also an interesting comparison. I think Id go with Giannis. While they are both freakishly strong, I think Giannis is way more athletic and can play multiple positions as well as guard pretty well all 5 positions. I would say Malone is def better in the fundamentals department. Personally I'd prefer the more versatile player in Giannis.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 05-28-2020 at 10:11 AM.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,330
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    That's a squad..
    Idk if you're being serious or sarcastic lol I was just looking for diversity top to bottom.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,059
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Idk if you're being serious or sarcastic lol I was just looking for diversity top to bottom.
    I think it's a good squad.

    He's being sarcastic. We have a problem with him being a troll on here.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.


Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •