Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    for ****s sake he put values on guys from the 50s. And they are good.
    It'll never be perfect everyone will always have a different opnion on values and players. For me I hardly know anything about the players in the antique era. I don't think many of us were even alive back then lol

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Me? When have I ever trolled anyone?? I've been here for years and always try to contribute to the thread and have normal discussion.

I'm a team leader in the raps forum and moderate there (although it doesn't really need it at this point) and I've had one infraction since being here. A troll? C'mon bro. Kindly dm me any of my posts that you feel is trolling and I will adress it.
    I was 100% trolling about you (not towards NBA's team, I think it's good). Just being ironic since I've been doing it lol. You're cool, feel free to not take anything I say seriously.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I was 100% trolling about you (not towards NBA's team, I think it's good). Just being ironic since I've been doing it lol. You're cool, feel free to not take anything I say seriously.
    All good bro. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    It'll never be perfect everyone will always have a different opnion on values and players. For me I hardly know anything about the players in the antique era. I don't think many of us were even alive back then lol
    The catch that we have to use an Antique and Wilt only being $5 is the first glitch. Nobody wants to use the guards from that era before the 3pt shot in the modern game. Wilt needed to be 6 so you couldn't pair him with MJ.

I am not a big dose guy but him for $1 is the second glitch. Other than that you got about 100 guys all within a dollar and debatable.

Love it.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

He basically gets like a universal 95% from the audience whereas in other "build for 15" it is always easier. Impressice.

Kristaps Porzingis

I see you in here Redrum. You know McHale would put Artest in the chamber and work him. Let's go.

Kristaps Porzingis

Considering the amount of players on this list I think its amazing how few mistakes there are with the prices.
    compared to what I usually see for these lists for sure, but I have seen mostly people taking 1 oldie and all but like 3 have been a center.

I think this is a fun one:

PG Gary Payton ($2, Classic)
    SG Klay Thomspn ($3, Modern)
    SF Julius Erving ($6, Antique)
    PF Peja Stojaković ($3, Modern)
    C Dikembe Mutombo ($1, Classic)

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I think this is a fun one:

PG Gary Payton ($2, Classic)
    SG Klay Thomspn ($3, Modern)
    SF Julius Erving ($6, Antique)
    PF Peja Stojaković ($3, Modern)
    C Dikembe Mutombo ($1, Classic)
    Run and gun with one of the greatest dpoy ever. I can dig it

Kristaps Porzingis

PG = Magic Johnson (6)
    SG = David Thompson (2)
    SF = Dominique Wilkins (3)
    PF = Blake Griffin (2)
    C = Amare Stoudemire 1

Poor defense and no 3s... this team would be bad...right?
    Last edited by KnicksorBust; 05-28-2020 at 11:28 PM.

Kristaps Porzingis

If I can pick more than 2 from an era.

PG Bron (7)
    SG Mullin (1)
    SF Carmelo (1)
    PF Webber (1)
    C Admiral (5)

Mullin and Webber would kill from the outside. Fast break with Bron and Drob running towards the rim with Melo and Mullin running towards the 3 pt line. Half court dumping it down to Cwebb and let one of the best passing bigs post or pass to Bron and Drob cutting and Melo and Mullin running off screens. Only weakness is Mullin defensively vs athletic 2s but Prime Mullin will be serviceable while being a marksman and a complete beast next to Bron. Hes better than Klay.

Obeying the rules

PG Iverson (3)
    SG Mullin (1)
    SF Carmelo (1)
    PF Drob (5)
    C Wilt (5)

Fast break with Iverson and 2 of the 3 fastest centers in Nba history. Interior defense on absolute lockdown. Nobody comes inside. Rebounding on lockdown. My suspect defenders can play up and force people to drive the lane. Iverson can break down anyone one on one and Id double teams come he is an amazing passer as well for open 3s or dunk fest from Drob and Wilt. Not sure which team is better. Ive always loved Iverson. Dude just has so much skill and heart. I believe he would play the game the right way with these guys and it would be filthy.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 05-29-2020 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    If I can pick more than 2 from an era.

PG Bron (7)
    SG Mullin (1)
    SF Carmelo (1)
    PF Webber (1)
    C Admiral (5)

Mullin and Webber would kill from the outside. Fast break with Bron and Drob running towards the rim with Melo and Mullin running towards the 3 pt line. Half court dumping it down to Cwebb and let one of the best passing bigs post or pass to Bron and Drob cutting and Melo and Mullin running off screens. Only weakness is Mullin defensively vs athletic 2s but Prime Mullin will be serviceable while being a marksman and a complete beast next to Bron. Hes better than Klay.

Obeying the rules

PG Iverson (3)
    SG Mullin (1)
    SF Carmelo (1)
    PF Drob (5)
    C Wilt (5)

Fast break with Iverson and 2 of the 3 fastest centers in Nba history. Interior defense on absolute lockdown. Nobody comes inside. Rebounding on lockdown. My suspect defenders can play up and force people to drive the lane. Iverson can break down anyone one on one and Id double teams come he is an amazing passer as well for open 3s or dunk fest from Drob and Wilt. Not sure which team is better. Ive always loved Iverson. Dude just has so much skill and heart. I believe he would play the game the right way with these guys and it would be filthy.
    Great call with Drob. So underrated these days. Was amazing back in the day.

Kristaps Porzingis

Great call with Drob. So underrated these days. Was amazing back in the day.
    100% agree buddy

I wanted to come up with like best defensive team that could function offensively too, I started with Kawhi actually but ended up deciding on...

Gary Payton
    Michael Cooper
    Jimmy Butler
    Draymond Green
    Bill Russell

Andre Iguodala is $1 less and could be in place of Jimmy.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 05-29-2020 at 01:37 PM.

C. Davis $4
    PF. Worthy $2
    SF. Copper $1
    SG . Kobe $6
    PG. Earl the Pearl Monroe $2
    Last edited by Bostonjorge; 05-30-2020 at 01:21 AM.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast