Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Despite how bad the Rangers played, they were still in the game until Staal accidently kicked the puck into his own net.

Hope tonight goes better.

They played even worse.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Wow. Absolutely no offense. Truly pathetic.

I really don't think the team is good enough yet but I'm just not a fan of how this team has played under Quinn. I want Laviolette.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

This team is very young and a lot of these guys are having their first playoff experience. Too many dumb early penalties put us in a hole. Carolina is playing just great on defense. Feel bad for Hank. He needs a cup.
    Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers

The entire team has been horrible,and I'm sorry to pick on one guy but this is why most of us didn't want to sign Kreider like we did,all that money all those years? I know these guys make insane money and surely none of them are worth it,but if you're gonna get that kind of money and commitment from a team,you'd better perform. And if you look back at the "is Kreider worth the contract" post from a few months ago.most of us felt that way.

I absolutely loved the facial expressions on Kris Kreider and Marc Staal during the Post Game Press Conference.

I screamed at my TV, "Hey, Kris. That pay raise wasn't so you could disappear in the post season. Staal had this deer in headlights look, "Wait. I just noticed, Girardi and Mcdonagh aren't around anymore?"

The Canes couldn't wait for this series. They executed their plan perfectly:

1. Clog the passing lanes in the neutral zone. The Rangers are terrible at crisp passing.

2. Bump and grind. Bump and grind.

3. The defensemen love to creep over the blue line. Take advantage.

4. Adam Fox won't check his man. Pull up and wait for your teammate to arrive and do a 2 on 1 against Lindgren.

5. The forwards on the Rangers can't switch to defensemen fast enough...as their D-men are more like forwards.

6. The Rangers can't win a face off to save their life.

Well for 2 periods, the Rangers played well but this is a team that still needs to mature...and definitely needs upgrades.

I really liked our first two periods,and if it wasn't for their goaltender maybe it's a different outcome. I do think we have to get stronger,we have a very pretty game,but theres no way that translates into playoff success.That being said we're in good hands from a managment stand point,we'll be ok,and hey we might get lucky in the lottery again!!!

I thought it was interesting, Carolina changed their goaltender for Game 3 as well but the outcome was the same: A Carolina win.

The Canes controlled all the clutch face offs. They had no problem keeping Mika, Panarin mortal. Smacked the Rangers around. Got them to take bad penalties.

I hope the Knicks upgrade Brendan Smith and Marc Staal. Also the Rangers desperately need a top Center on the second line.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123