Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Lots of RANGERS on MSG these days! Getting us prepared for the tournament,I'm counting the days!I'm retired now so I can watch the tournament and not have to worry about going to bed to get up at 11:45 pm to go to work

Think this series goes 5 games. Canes are seasoned and no joke. The Rangers have ridiculous firepower and a goalie who has two heads. Impossible to predict but I can't wait.

As for the exhibition with the Isles, worries me...the Isles are jerks and sure to touch up some of the kids. Worried about that.

Supposedly Igor looked terrific in yesterdays scrimmage!!!

I think this team is so confident because they got nothing to lose. They are gambling with house money. These kids are just happy to be playing on this stage. We might be witnessing Kakko breakout performance as he's practicing with the top line while Buch heals...

I'm very excited for the tournament,It's a win,win for us. If we do well the players get invaluable experience that will serve us better in the future,if we lose in the first round we have a shot at the first overall pick,and no matter what this is far from a one and done team,everything we read about our kids is fantastic

Don't know if any of you saw any action last night,but I thought the hockey was pretty good,and I really wasn't bothered by no fans in the stands. Tonight we play the Isles

Yeah I had a blast watching. Montreal surprised me but Iím also not big on Toronto. They will face troubles against Columbus. Caught the end of Philly-Pitt, both teams looked good.

Excited for todayís slate of games. NHL is crushing their existence in the pandemic world, good for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue View Post
    Yeah I had a blast watching. Montreal surprised me but Iím also not big on Toronto. They will face troubles against Columbus. Caught the end of Philly-Pitt, both teams looked good.

Excited for todayís slate of games. NHL is crushing their existence in the pandemic world, good for them.

Yes best league in the world!

well gang? My observation starts with as far as no fans go that didn't matter to me once the puck was dropped,the game is so fast and I'm concentrating on the puck so much I don't have time to watch the stands(as opposed to baseball which is a snooze fest with no fans) As far as us? The least of our problems is goaltending,we are totally set there. I thought 24,and 16 played well,I thought the pace was good,we were a bit sloppy at times but thats to be expected. I don't want to take too much from the game,and i'm super excited about the tournament! LGR!!!

Last night's Rangers/Isles can be summed up in one sequence. The Isles, knowing that they can win every face off, proceed to win THREE consecutive face offs and ice the puck every time...wasting a 1 min 30 seconds which is HUGE when you're trying to win a game.

Per natural stat trick - Smith and Trouba were on the ice together for 10:00 at 5-on-5. In those 10 minutes, Rangers out-attempted the Islanders 12-0. Their main matchup -- Lee, Barzal, Eberle -- had zero shot attempts.

I got us over canes in 5, and Tampa over st louis in CUP,but honest guys don't go to the bank with my predictions

I can't believe it's actually back. This whole thing worked out great for them.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

That Game 1...didn't quite go as I had expected. lol.

I thought we were chasing the puck all day,you sure could tell we had a lot of first timers out there. Some guys had terrible games,and a couple big guns (20 and 10) were ghosts! Hank was fine and sure can't hang this one on him. I'd be shocked if we didn't come out a lot sharper and with a ton more intensity monday afternoon

That game went pretty much as you should expect for the most part. Carolina is a team that limits chances against and hopes that covers up for their bad goaltending. New York is a team that hopes their good goaltending can cover for bad team defense. Hank was good, but ultimately it wasnít enough against a team that heavily outshot and out chanced them much of the game. This is how the season series has been against Carolina with the exception of opportune goal scoring on the Rangersí part.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast