Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 99 of 419 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 6285

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Jeff Foxworthy said if you need a psychological explanation for why people think you are a racist you might be a racist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ron White > Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    These protests are highlighting that certain people just don't have the temperament or the empathy to be cops. I'm sure a lot of cops feel scared for their lives right now and that they're being attached. It's not a justification to "run those mother ****ers over". Cops have a specific duty to be better than people. I see a lot of them defending their actions by saying they're being attacked. That's not good enough. Even if you are being attacked it's their job to de-escalate the situations, not fight back.

If nothing else we need more training for cops. We need to find some better way to gauge if these people are actually qualified to hold the level of authority we give them.
    I agree. They need a LOT more training and need to be held to a higher standard. Unfortunately this situation we are putting them in has no good answer. They have to stop/control the rioting/looting, and if the rioting/looting is happening in the middle of the protest the protesters are going to get caught up in it too.

I really have no idea what the "right" actions are ... they can't do nothing, and nothing they can do is "right".

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Tater Salad.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    100% on the media and the ******** they put out that incites all of this.
    Chicago Cubs ē Chicago Blackhawks ē Buffalo Bills ē Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka ē Angelique Kerber ē Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    While I agree some laws (war on drugs) have had a disproportionate impact on black people, thereís still a huge range of violent crimes. You cannot chalk that up simply to prejudice. Those violent crimes actually happened. That was not white people sneakily committing those crimes and blaming black people.

If you support equality, you should view actual violent black criminals with the same disdain that you view white supremacists/Nazis/KKK. You seem to view the latter as the biggest threat to black people. Itís not. If there were a bunch of KKK members hunting down black people, Iíd be fighting against them.

You need to believe Iím racist because I consistently damper your narrative which has been passed along for generations and been shoved down our throats through the media/politicians.
    Every time black inequality is brought up, your response is to defend that inequality. That's ****in wierd.

We all understand that this prejudice has basis in reality, but this prejudice carries with it such negative widespread impact to such a big demographic of Americans that we feel we all need to actively kill this prejudism against blacks. You feel we need to defend this prejudism. Thats why I feel you have racist views.

What is that narrative you feel I need to believe?

*No, I dont think kkk is a big threat to blacks. They WERE a big threat when they had political power. But not now, like hugepatsfan said, the bigger threat is the right wing media narrative where they sprinkle pieces of truth over a story in a particular manner to try and justify prejudism against blacks. Which is exactly what you are doing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 06-02-2020 at 11:45 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    100% on the media and the ******** they put out that incites all of this.
    No. The media contributes, but the Dems and the GOP have screwed over people of every class under the upper class repeatedly and brutally. The screwing of the people often quietly passes near unanimously or passes with fake slings and arrows while the system just keeps growing and keeps screwing the people over.

All three suck.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Your point is and always has been that police officers donít kill as many black people as black criminals.

What an incredibly low bar to set. I expect criminals to hurt innocent people, I do not expect police to do that.

You not only expect police to hurt innocent people, you think itís not that big of a problem so long as they hurt less people than criminals.

Again what an insanely low bar to set.
    What are you even talking about?

When have I said black criminals kill more black people than cops? Why would I even make they comparison?

Youíre embarrassing yourself.

lol they all suck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    lol they all suck
    Dave Chappelle > Richard Pryor > Eddie Murphy

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    What are you even talking about?

When have I said black criminals kill more black people than cops? Why would I even make they comparison?

Youíre embarrassing yourself.
    Literally anytime someone brings this subject up. Your very first point is always to point out how blacks people commit the most violent crimes in general and against other black people.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Every time black inequality is brought up, your response is to defend that inequality. That's ****in wierd.

We all understand that this prejudice has basis in reality, but this prejudice carries with it such negative widespread impact to such a big demographic of Americans that we feel we all need to actively kill this prejudism against blacks. You feel we need to defend this prejudism. Thats why I feel you have racist views.

What is that narrative you feel I need to believe?

*No, I dont think kkk is a big threat to blacks. They WERE a big threat when they had political power. But not now, like hugepatsfan said, the bigger threat is the right wing media narrative where they sprinkle pieces of truth over a story in a particular manner to try and justify prejudism against blacks. Which is exactly what you are doing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    If thereís known black inequality, Iíd help fight against it. But I donít believe thereís anything on a systemic level. Itís mostly on an individual level. I believe there are cops that mistreat black people. Like this cop that killed Floyd. But according to his record, he mistreated people fairly evenly. That doesnít excuse his behavior.

You feel like rioting and looting is helping kill the prejudice against blacks?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Literally anytime someone brings this subject up. Your very first point is always to point out how blacks people commit the most violent crimes in general and against other black people.
    No, itís not. You totally miss the point...