Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 98 of 305 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 4564
  1. #1456
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    34,037
    That's probably the most gut-wrenching video I've ever seen.


    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

  2. #1457
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    34,037
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I mean, I get what she's saying but it's kind of silly. The news needs to be brought to the people and the looting/destruction is part of the news right now. We can't just not report on that.


    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

  3. #1458
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    34,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    So in RI last Saturday we had a peaceful protest. Last night they had one at 1230 in the night at the mall. Today is scheduled to be at an outdoor mall and another cities mall. Mmmmmmm wondering why they chose those spots.


    We need more Saturdays

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I went back home to RI about a month ago. Be careful if you're driving down 295, there are reports of protestors throwing bricks at moving cars off of the overpass. Stay safe.
    Last edited by hugepatsfan; 06-02-2020 at 08:37 PM.


    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

  4. #1459
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    34,037
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    ďAfter a police dispatcher noted protester movement near the 77th Precinct, a voice on the same channel replies clearly: ďShoot those mother****ers.Ē Just as clear was the immediate response: ďDonít put that over the air.ĒĒ

    https://theintercept.com/2020/06/02/...-george-floyd/
    These protests are highlighting that certain people just don't have the temperament or the empathy to be cops. I'm sure a lot of cops feel scared for their lives right now and that they're being attached. It's not a justification to "run those mother ****ers over". Cops have a specific duty to be better than people. I see a lot of them defending their actions by saying they're being attacked. That's not good enough. Even if you are being attacked it's their job to de-escalate the situations, not fight back.

    If nothing else we need more training for cops. We need to find some better way to gauge if these people are actually qualified to hold the level of authority we give them.


    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

  5. #1460
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,799
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes, we ALL deal with prejudism, but the prejudism blacks deal with put them at clear disadvantages which have real impacts on their quality of living, such as a parent going to jail and missing their child's childhood years. So this is why people are standing up against this specific prejudism.

    I'm Muslim and I obviously face prejudism, but I am.aware it is nowhere near the level of what blacks face. It has nowhere near the same type of negative impact on our lives. I support equality, so I support their cause.

    I think you're racist because you keep saying things that suggest so. For example, you compared blacks wearing baggy clothes to nazis with swastika tattoos. Your repetitive comments like this is why I know you're racist. You're not a bad person, I dont think your racism has malicious intent, but you have clearly been programmed by your political party's catch phrases, it's quite obvious.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    While I agree some laws (war on drugs) have had a disproportionate impact on black people, thereís still a huge range of violent crimes. You cannot chalk that up simply to prejudice. Those violent crimes actually happened. That was not white people sneakily committing those crimes and blaming black people.

    If you support equality, you should view actual violent black criminals with the same disdain that you view white supremacists/Nazis/KKK. You seem to view the latter as the biggest threat to black people. Itís not. If there were a bunch of KKK members hunting down black people, Iíd be fighting against them.

    You need to believe Iím racist because I consistently damper your narrative which has been passed along for generations and been shoved down our throats through the media/politicians.

  6. #1461
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    4,512
    Watching Brockton police let everyone have a protest and then people Chuck mortar firework at the cops. Ya no **** they gonna come for you

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

  7. #1462
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,799
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    People think your racist bc your racist


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cool....

  8. #1463
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    49,043
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I mean, I get what she's saying but it's kind of silly. The news needs to be brought to the people and the looting/destruction is part of the news right now. We can't just not report on that.
    She didn't say otherwise.

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  9. #1464
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    47,631

    This is why they kneel

    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Cool....
    Jeff Foxworthy said if you need a psychological explanation for why people think you are a racist you might be a racist


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 06-02-2020 at 10:51 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #1465
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,799
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Jeff Foxworthy said if you need a psychological explanation for why people think you are a racist you might be racist


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well if Jeff Foxworthy said it...

  11. #1466
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    9,307
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Well if Jeff Foxworthy said it...
    Then you might be a racist

  12. #1467
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    47,631
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Well if Jeff Foxworthy said it...
    I guess you donít listen to experts either


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #1468
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    33,682
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    While I agree some laws (war on drugs) have had a disproportionate impact on black people, thereís still a huge range of violent crimes. You cannot chalk that up simply to prejudice. Those violent crimes actually happened. That was not white people sneakily committing those crimes and blaming black people.

    If you support equality, you should view actual violent black criminals with the same disdain that you view white supremacists/Nazis/KKK. You seem to view the latter as the biggest threat to black people. Itís not. If there were a bunch of KKK members hunting down black people, Iíd be fighting against them.

    You need to believe Iím racist because I consistently damper your narrative which has been passed along for generations and been shoved down our throats through the media/politicians.
    Your point is and always has been that police officers donít kill as many black people as black criminals.

    What an incredibly low bar to set. I expect criminals to hurt innocent people, I do not expect police to do that.

    You not only expect police to hurt innocent people, you think itís not that big of a problem so long as they hurt less people than criminals.

    Again what an insanely low bar to set.

  14. #1469
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    31,947
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yup, starting with mentally handicapped covid response in late January...

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  15. #1470
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,463
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I went back home to RI about a month ago. Be careful if you're driving down 295, there are reports of protestors throwing bricks at moving cars off of the overpass. Stay safe.
    But only at the cars with racists in them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •