Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 97 of 446 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 6682
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    So you never looked at a white kid and thought, “that kid could shoot up a school?” My point is, every race, person deals with some sort of prejudice. I’m actually watching a movie right now, “White Men Can’t Jump.” Woody Harrelson actually dresses a certain way to look like a “chump” or a “geek.” How is this possible? If being black was the sole characteristic in being judged as “less than” or “criminal”,” that would be racist. But it’s typically not the case. It’s not just about dress, it’s about actions and speak as well.

Last week we were talking about Abery and you said he was right for judging the mcmichaels as dangerous and therefore he reacted. Why? The mcmichaels were prejudice in assuming Abery committed a felony. They were prejudice in assuming he was dangerous. He was prejudice too in assuming they were dangerous. As I said previously, I understand his thought process in coming to that determination. In the case of Trayvon Martin, Zimmerman stated in his call to police that he thought Martin was acting suspicious and shady. There’s nothing to suggest Zimmerman wouldn’t have made the same determination if he were white. Furthermore, I judge white people the same way I judge black people. It’s not just based on race.

I know you think I’m racist because that makes your life easier. If I’m just a racist ****, you don’t have to deal with the fact that there are serious issues within the black community. If it’s all whiteys fault....
    People think your racist bc your racist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I guess bombing the **** out of brown countries doesn’t mean anything to a partisan hack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Some throw around that term "war criminal" so much it's lost all meaning. Doesn't mean Obama's drone program was good.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

So in RI last Saturday we had a peaceful protest. Last night they had one at 1230 in the night at the mall. Today is scheduled to be at an outdoor mall and another cities mall. Mmmmmmm wondering why they chose those spots.

We need more Saturdays

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    What the **** do you care?
    I'll take that as a big "yes".

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    well the inference is there...at first glance that's exactly what it may look like, a launcher pointed at the man and little girl in the picture as opposed to a target not in the picture (where the officer is actually looking)

the reason to post it otherwise is?
    Geeze I don't know, maybe to show what's going on. I didn't realize pictures of current events were such a touchy issue for some of you guys.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Fordham was looted last night and I live about 10 minutes away and I grew up shopping there and know quite a few of the places that were hit and know many of the owners and am really ****ing sad for them.

“After a police dispatcher noted protester movement near the 77th Precinct, a voice on the same channel replies clearly: “Shoot those mother****ers.” Just as clear was the immediate response: “Don’t put that over the air.””

https://theintercept.com/2020/06/02/...-george-floyd/

I have a few family members who are fleeing manhattan now. They all describe similar situations, but one specific description I was just texted: “We’re heading upstate. Everyday we watch protestors out the window. By night they all head home. Then cars and SUVs with out of state plates roll up and guys trash stores and loot. The 7-11 below us was looted and set on fire by 5 white dudes in a black Escalade with Pennsylvania plates last night. We’ve had enough”.

Some of these guys get caught and they’re antifa or random white supremacists like the guy in Nashville or in some cases actual cops like the autozone guy or the crew in NYC bashing windows.

I don’t know what’s happening. The root is obviously racial injustice. The symptoms of looting and aggression are scary. Because they match almost exactly what we do in other countries to initiate a coup and make a case for military action and a police state.

This is so ****ed up and we’re all so lost in our political leanings (yes me too) that we can’t manage a real conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    “After a police dispatcher noted protester movement near the 77th Precinct, a voice on the same channel replies clearly: “Shoot those mother****ers.” Just as clear was the immediate response: “Don’t put that over the air.””

https://theintercept.com/2020/06/02/...-george-floyd/
    Just downloaded a top rated, paid police scanner app for some free entertainment during these down times.

11. 06-02-2020, 08:04 PM
    Reason
    Insults

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Geeze I don't know, maybe to show what's going on. I didn't realize pictures of current events were such a touchy issue for some of you guys.
    lol touchy....its a thread where we've been talking about police overstepping and

ya know what, I don't care
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I have a few family members who are fleeing manhattan now. They all describe similar situations, but one specific description I was just texted: “We’re heading upstate. Everyday we watch protestors out the window. By night they all head home. Then cars and SUVs with out of state plates roll up and guys trash stores and loot. The 7-11 below us was looted and set on fire by 5 white dudes in a black Escalade with Pennsylvania plates last night. We’ve had enough”.

Some of these guys get caught and they’re antifa or random white supremacists like the guy in Nashville or in some cases actual cops like the autozone guy or the crew in NYC bashing windows.

I don’t know what’s happening. The root is obviously racial injustice. The symptoms of looting and aggression are scary. Because they match almost exactly what we do in other countries to initiate a coup and make a case for military action and a police state.

This is so ****ed up and we’re all so lost in our political leanings (yes me too) that we can’t manage a real conversation.
    when ppl ask me how I can live in a place like south Dakota where so little happens.....this, this is how
    gotta love 'referential' treatment