Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 88 of 446 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 6685
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Would you say reading comprehension is a strength of yours or not?
    fine, you said conservatives can't apply logic consistently and I extrapolated....seemed a logical extension given you've inferred it before as well
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

100,000 deaths are fine but I draw the line at a target being looted.

Brilliant. But of anyone on this site I know you truly value property and capital over people the most. No need to keep reminding us.

Whatever. My last post of the night was just gonna be me asking where Nancy is. I was told it was stupid to want a different speaker, or even be critical of her, because she's such a wonderful leader.

She's been less visible than just about anyone. Color me surprised
    We weren't stopping the deaths. We have the ability as a society to not have anarchy on the streets, lol.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And two weeks ago those pushing for gatherings were called stupid uncaring *******s. And now, gatherings are a-ok.

It would be nice if liberals could apply consistent logic to like literally anything.
    Im doing the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    We weren't stopping the deaths. We have the ability as a society to not have anarchy on the streets, lol.
    You think more or less people would had died if we did nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You think more or less people would had died if we did nothing?

Over the long haul of the virus didn't really make a difference. We talked about this a month ago, daily stats are the same as they were then. People will continue to get sick. Botched the nursing home situation anyway.

Of course people have to sit on their high horse and pretend they're making the world better.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, I didnt specify people who wear trench coats. I said if someone treated all whites as mass shooters, you find this acceptable?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    And i never said treat all blacks as criminals...

And two weeks ago those pushing for gatherings were called stupid uncaring *******s. And now, gatherings are a-ok.

It would be nice if liberals could apply consistent logic to like literally anything.
    Crying about fake tyranny in an effort to save lives and then immediately buckling to ACTUAL tyranny is predictable partisan hypocrisy on your behalf. You saying I might be inconsistent on this does not change your ridiculous hypocrisy.

I do not deny there is an ethical dilemma here. We are in the midst of a pandemic and people should be staying safe. But I wasn't here making sweeping political claims about the virus, pretending like anything was a constitutional crises or an assault on anyone's core freedoms. That was you. There was a reason I avoided that discussion on this site almost entirely. To me nothing about what had to happen needed to be what you chose to make it. I just kept my mouth shut and followed the advice of leaders. I don't think anything in regards to how I feel about this or how I feel about self-isolating are incompatible with my core political beliefs.

I went out yesterday to protest with my mask on keeping my distance as best I can. I had to think about it long and hard because I'm taking care of my two compromised parents right now. I made a personal decision. Every one that is out there is making that decision too. There is a dilemma there. I do not deny it. There are going to be more cases because of these protests. That is not good. But I'm not going to tell people to stop protesting because of it. If that makes me a hypocrite then whatever. I'm fine. I know I have actual political beliefs and don't just react to everything and come up with **** on the fly. The same can't be said about the reactionary right of which you are a part of.

Do the Obama thing. If Obama threatened what Trump did tonight would you be cool with it? No. Of course you wouldn't.

Nothing changes about how I feel about any of this if it's Trump or Obama in office. I guarantee you that.
    Last edited by ManRam; 06-01-2020 at 11:16 PM.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Staged looting by White supremacists across the country.
    Who said this?

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    And i never said treat all blacks as criminals...
    I know, but the reality is that being black carries numerous stereotypes with it. Your response was that blacks need to take some responsibility for this.

So I'm just curious, if someone wants to look at white people prejudice and treat them like mass shooters, do you feel whites need to take some responsibility for this?

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Who said this?

I watched some youtube streams the other day... proud boys everywhere in cali rabble rousing.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Over the long haul of the virus didn't really make a difference. We talked about this a month ago, daily stats are the same as they were then. People will continue to get sick. Botched the nursing home situation anyway.

Of course people have to sit on their high horse and pretend they're making the world better.
    So less people? You can think your right about how we handled and admit more people would be dead today if did nothing right?

Arlington County did not seem to like Trump using their police to tear gas peaceful protestors to make way for the most cringe photo op any of us have ever seen. Good.

HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Im doing the same thing

I said 2 things. Which thing are you doing?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

No we're trying to fix how we police this country. The problem is on their end. The cops. The government. The people with power over the oppressed. It's not black peoples' burden to make racists not racist.
    You said you were hopeful that this is going to lead to progress. I'm merely explaining why I'm not. I feel there are two reasons why police brutality affects African Americans disproportionately:

1) Some cops are just flat out racist. They think African Americans are subhuman and unworthy of respect.

2) Some officers have preconceived notions and subconscious biases. They're not "outright racists" but subconsciously they feel more nervous and threatened by African America because of a stereotype that they're more aggressive or violent. That makes them quicker to use force in a situation and escalate things.

The first group is quite obviously not going to have a good reaction to this. They're deplorable racists.

The second group is what I'm worried about. I think that type of cop is going to grow a lot as a result of these protests. Just human nature, we're having what feels like a national war of African Americans vs. cops. I think a lot of cops coming out of this are going to be fearful that African Americans have it out for them and they will escalate situations more quickly as a result.

Like I said, I just don't envision this making any positive change. That's not to say I don't understand why this is happening or that I don't get the human element of it. I'm just saying what I think the ramifications will be. You're hopeful it will lead to positive chance, I think it will make things worse.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

I said 2 things. Which thing are you doing?
    Iím staying home