Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 708 of 711 FirstFirst ... 208608658698706707708709710 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 10662
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It’s less about a few bad apples and more about specific policies and procedures that target minorities.

Why do conservatives think it needs to be said explicitly for it to be happening?
    Plausible deniability

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    not sure the party line has anything to do with it. The police matter is far past political.
    I agree. Once you identify with one of these sides you start to see everything being firmly on one side or the other when only half the population votes in our biggest elections.

This is why they kneel

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I'm calling ******** here. You've led a pampered and provided life. And you're all up in here acting like you've been a whiteness to not only a black person running from the police that turned into a struggle, but multiple altercations describing this. Your a lair man. At this stage, you're nothing more than a DB clone making **** up.
    Maybe. Did you find that asparagus?

Last edited by ewing; 07-20-2022 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I hate when these people are in here with their whiteness being total lairs.
    Yeah, well I dont like it when people are being total lairs either, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Maybe. Did you find that asparagus?

That ten year old **** probably got the last of it

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I'm calling ******** here. You've led a pampered and provided life. And you're all up in here acting like you've been a whiteness to not only a black person running from the police that turned into a struggle, but multiple altercations describing this. Your a lair man. At this stage, you're nothing more than a DB clone making **** up.
    Thank you social media, police cameras, and cell phones, as we have the ability to witness police action now more than any time in history.

The police use a code of conduct that resembles a foreign battlefield far more than it resembles policing its own. Their use of force is archaic, and targeted. The culture of "don't tell on a fellow officer" causes more damage than you can understand.

Yes, our police force needs to be completely re-taught how to handle situations, and not escalate EVERYTHING into use of force.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

At this stage, you're nothing more than a DB clone.
    Does that mean you're going to start aggressively stalking him for months on end now?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    That ten year old **** probably got the last of it

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Liberal sluts get everything just handed to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Thank you social media, police cameras, and cell phones, as we have the ability to witness police action now more than any time in history.

The police use a code of conduct that resembles a foreign battlefield far more than it resembles policing its own. Their use of force is archaic, and targeted. The culture of "don't tell on a fellow officer" causes more damage than you can understand.

Yes, our police force needs to be completely re-taught how to handle situations, and not escalate EVERYTHING into use of force.
    That man called you a lair and you're just going to take that? Are you a good villain lair or one of those old run down useless ones?
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

That man called you a lair and you're just going to take that? Are you a good villain lair or one of those old run down useless ones?
    I mean, this board at times turns into a 3rd grade recess. I try and overlook the name calling, accusations, and losing my temper.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

I hope he is a skull shaped lair

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Ohhh. I am so hurt by what a racist black BLM lover calls me. That woman had been assailed by some dumbshit BLM scum bags after she and her child were almost killed by an ignorant POS thug felon that BLM wanted to make another George Floyd martyr out of. Vermin like that guy should be exterminated like the rats that inhabit New York, Baltimore, and Philly.
    We get it, you hate black people.

Lmfao…I bet you have a confederate flag tattooed on your chest.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

I just saw this "fellow's" self assigned tag line....PSD's "God" of Thunder, huh? Funny stuff. More like an insecure brain challenged black fellow who feeds on the White Guilt laden weaklings like mets for pity and probably seeks reparations from.
    More racist ******** from PSDs resident geriatric.

I’m not even black, you sorry, brain dead, piece of white trash.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Evil isn't the word. Evil people need to be feared. You're just a loud mouthed nut on a message board. "God of Thunder"? More like a little fart.
    It’s okay, grandpa. The grim reaper will come for you soon…now that, you should fear.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Interesting , this has nothing to do with anything we have discussed.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Lmao