Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 703 of 709 FirstFirst ... 203603653693701702703704705 ... LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 10632
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    This is what’s frustrating about the left currently

Shooting in Minneapolis where a black man was shot and killed by police after he fired shots into someone’s apartment. Cops killed him after 6 hour standoff and he even said on social media posts that he was a terrorist

The woman who nearly got shot and killed showed up at the protest for the man and here’s what happened

https://twitter.com/RebsBrannon/stat...nhDrGCDa4AXNJw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Individual circumstances don't change the point of the BLM movement , or the reality that blacks are disproportionately targeted, killed, etc.

Also, it ALWAYS comes out that the guy was a piece of ****. A large percentage of that is propoganda. I didn't say all, but they're always going to spin it that way to sustain the system.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 07-17-2022 at 12:13 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

This is what’s frustrating about the left currently

Shooting in Minneapolis where a black man was shot and killed by police after he fired shots into someone’s apartment. Cops killed him after 6 hour standoff and he even said on social media posts that he was a terrorist

The woman who nearly got shot and killed showed up at the protest for the man and here’s what happened

https://twitter.com/RebsBrannon/stat...nhDrGCDa4AXNJw

If this is the problem with this country, then we’re doing ok. You need to get yourself a Xanax and find something more substantive to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If this is the problem with this country, then we’re doing ok. You need to get yourself a Xanax and find something more substantive to worry about.
    Wow,

Even for a dumb **** like you, this is an incredibly stupid comment. A woman getting harassed by a bunch of low life BLM activists after she was shot at by a felon into her apartment and threatening HER. You call it just fine in your mind what little that it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Wow,

Even for a dumb **** like you, this is an incredibly stupid comment. A woman getting harassed by a bunch of low life BLM activists after she was shot at by a felon into her apartment and threatening HER. You call it just fine in your mind what little that it is.
    People protesting is fine to me. She went to their protest went to we surprised when she got hassled. Much like Rittenhouse, she should never have been there.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Individual circumstances don't change the point of the BLM movement , or the reality that blacks are disproportionately targeted, killed, etc.

Also, it ALWAYS comes out that the guy was a piece of ****. A large percentage of that is propoganda. I didn't say all, but they're always going to spin it that way to sustain the system.

Yea, people who shoot at police are typically pieces of ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    sure but, my problem with it is, how many of these guys get to walk away and are put in a prison cell when they are white compared to how many of them get shot up by the police when they are black?

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    sure but, my problem with it is, how many of these guys get to walk away and are put in a prison cell when they are white compared to how many of them get shot up by the police when they are black?
    More white people are shot and killed by cops than black people but whatever

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    People protesting is fine to me. She went to their protest went to we surprised when she got hassled. Much like Rittenhouse, she should never have been there.
    The protest was right in front of her apartment dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    There was a white man killed by the police in a very small town not far from me about a year ago. He shot at police and they returned fire and killed him. There was no national media coverage. No protests.

Blacks are targeted by police at a higher rate, but we have reached a point where we are protesting the shooting deaths of criminals who instigated and deserved what they got. That’s where this stuff starts getting old to a lot of people. It also hurts the cause because there are people who will just stop caring because the BLM movement has chosen such blatantly wrong occasions to protest. Nobody wins and nobody is better off in the end.

oKaY

Don't blame them at this point. Sorry. Police who shoot at people are typically pieces of **** too.

Black people have a very real reason to mistrust police.

Click here to register!

Except white people in America account for almost 6 times the amount of black people. There were 230 million white people in America as of 2020 while there was 41 million black people.

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hs...ths-disparity/

And black people are more likely to be shot and killed by cops than whites

Don't blame them at this point. Sorry. Police who shoot at people are typically pieces of **** too.

Black people have a very real reason to mistrust police.

Police shootings are sometimes justified. See the example I provided.

Police shootings are sometimes justified. See the example I provided.
    yes it happens , same for the other side.

Click here to register!

yes it happens , same for the other side.

Nobody shooting at the police is going to come out of it better off for doing so.