Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 683 of 709 FirstFirst ... 183583633673681682683684685693 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 10622
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    https://youtu.be/6hqWMHmahTQ

To answer your question: no.
    The white kid even puts his hands together expecting them to be cuffed, and then seems surprised when they're not. He's standing over the guy hitting him when they jump in, and somehow only one of them end up sitting there in cuffs. Crazy.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

There is absolutely no reason why anyone should be surprised.

If you are, you have no business commenting on racism in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post

Nah, the REAL racism in the states is that Biden said he would pick a black woman to sit on the SC. Unfathomable racism (and sexism)!!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I asked you earlier and you did not answer. Is there a single racial political issue or movement you agree with the majority of black people on?

When looking at yourself, have you ever stopped and wondered why every opinion you have on race in the US is the opposite of black people?
    Or why as a person that has no contact with black people he has so many opinions on black culture and race in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Technically, the camera shows the black kid pushing the white kid first but both of those kids were in each other's face and were equally wrong. It also doesn't show or tell what happened to both of them afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    No there's no doubt black people experience racism on an individual level. People, by in-large, are mean and will look for ways to offend someone. It's like black people go to the doctor because they just got into a fist fight and took a punch to the eye. They tell the doctor their eye has been hurting and the doctor responds "you have cancer! Your mom and dad had cancer! Your grandparents both had horrible horrible cancer! It's terminal and there's nothing you can do for it but allow me to treat you. I can make it so you won't suffer as much." White liberal politicians and their supporters utilize this saying to garner votes and remain in power. Yes, they get a few black doctors to concur but those doctors are being paid well so they support the white doctors cancer diagnosis.

The difference between you and i is, I believe black people can get punched in the eye and survive and as each generation passes, the punches don't hurt quite as bad.You want them to always have terminal cancer, so you csn continue to treat them.
    This is unbelievably ****ing dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Or why as a person that has no contact with black people he has so many opinions on black culture and race in general.
    Ewing, stop with your fantasies about my lack of contact with black people. Just because my opinion on this topic is different than yours or most liberals doesn't mean it doesn't have value. Regardless of where i currently live.

My contact with everyone is currently limited. That being said, I'm working on a project right now with 3 black doctors and one white doctor, which involves bringing an outpatient drug and alcohol treatment facility to an inner city which desperately needs it. Im probably on a zoom call with them twice a week. I haven't had in depth conversations with them on political matters or politics. But they do know where i stand politically. The difference is, I'm not afraid to give my opinion on issues people may find important. They know my thoughts come from a good place. You should actually try having an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    This is unbelievably ****ing dumb.
    Anything else, Ashley?

Wow. You know so many woman names; quite impressive. Almost as impressive as you vast knowledge on black people and race relations.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Wow. You know so many woman names; quite impressive. Almost as impressive as you vast knowledge on black people and race relations.
    Or as impressive of your vast knowledge on absolutely nothing. I mean that you've shared anyway.

Or as impressive of your vast knowledge on absolutely nothing. I mean that you've shared anyway.
    Oh no. I try so hard to impress you.

Ewing, stop with your fantasies about my lack of contact with black people. Just because my opinion on this topic is different than yours or most liberals doesn't mean it doesn't have value. Regardless of where i currently live.

My contact with everyone is currently limited. That being said, I'm working on a project right now with 3 black doctors and one white doctor, which involves bringing an outpatient drug and alcohol treatment facility to an inner city which desperately needs it. Im probably on a zoom call with them twice a week. I haven't had in depth conversations with them on political matters or politics. But they do know where i stand politically. The difference is, I'm not afraid to give my opinion on issues people may find important. They know my thoughts come from a good place. You should actually try having an opinion.
    I'm going by what you tell me. Your only "black friends" are on social media and apparently, you have had some professional meetings where black people were present. Do you agree that you spend a lot of time thinking about race? is it unusual for someone who doesn't think racism is a problem and doesn't interact with other races to think about race so much and have so many opinions of the "culture" of other races?
    Last edited by ewing; 02-17-2022 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post

it's surprising because despite media narrative, there are far more police that are not racist. media cherry picks stories to fit a narrative while often refusing to cover the far more good police and things they do.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I'm going by what you tell me. Your only "black friends" are on social media and apparently, you have had some professional meetings where black people were present. Do you agree that you spend a lot of time thinking about race? is it unusual for someone who doesn't think racism is a problem and doesn't interact with other races to think about race so much and have so many opinions of the "culture" of other races?
    No. To be honest, i rarely think about race. I comment on a message board when im bored, and that's the topic. Of the topics in the politics forum, i think race and social issues in general are the most interesting. I don't really care about Trump/Biden, Ukraine, the border, etc. But to answer your question, no, i don't think about race on a daily basis.

Also, you keep interjecting about my "black friends." Let me repeat. I'm from the east coast. I moved to iowa 2 years ago. Pretty much right before the pandemic hit so to be honest, all of my friends are on social media. I've had probably 3-4 face to face meetings with clients/coworkers in the past year. You act as if i actively avoid black people. Honestly, i don't even know if that's possible.