Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 681 of 711 FirstFirst ... 181581631671679680681682683691 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 10662
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah months of him calling it the "China" flu certainly had nothing to do with the increase in hate crimes towards Asians.
    My friend got Lyme disease. Can't wait to hate crime vs Lyme, Connecticut

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Except there is real evidence to support that claim post COVID coming to the states unlike your sarcasm. I'm sure you believe that's just coincidental though.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberth...h=3dd65e211a7c

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/trumps...ry?id=76530148

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...mes-harassment

Let's pretend that impressionable bigoted people don't use actions like these to commit what they believe is justifiable violence against others. Because so many people throughout history have been so rational when it comes to reasons to hate others.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-16-2022 at 08:37 PM.

We often find the truth when looking at ourselves to be humorous. It's easier to laugh it off than to deal with reality. I hate to break the news to you but the color of your skin doesn't make you better or "privileged" over pocs. You are just going to have to deal with everyone being equal.
    Another laughably dumb take by a guy with no shortage of laughably dumb takes.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Another laughably dumb take by a guy with no shortage of laughably dumb takes.
    At least i have a take...surprised this comment didn't contain emojis. You are so cute, Sally.

Except there is real evidence to support that claim post COVID coming to the states unlike your sarcasm. I'm sure you believe that's just coincidental though.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberth...h=3dd65e211a7c

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/trumps...ry?id=76530148

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...mes-harassment

Let's pretend that impressionable bigoted people don't use actions like these to commit what they believe is justifiable violence against others. Because so many people throughout history have been so rational when it comes to reasons to hate others.
    The virus originated in China. If idiots took that fact and used it as some type of motivation to commit violence against Americans or anyone for that matter, that's their problem. It's wrong. We need to stop blaming facts or facts givers. They are not the problem. Those committing the violence for any reason are the problem.

At least i have a take...
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

George Flyod was wrongly killed by a police officer. If a politician pointed this out and blamed it on systemic racism, are they to blame for the violence committed during those protests?
    Last edited by joeyc77; 02-16-2022 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
    Except he doesn't remain silent. He only speaks on the thoughts of others. Never giving his own thoughts. Never. He simply mocks others and moves on. It's childish at best. Foolish more than likely.

Except he doesn't remain silent. He only speaks on the thoughts of others. Never giving his own thoughts. Never. He simply mocks others and moves on. It's childish at best. Foolish more than likely.
    It's fascinating that you thought I was talking about him.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    It's fascinating that you thought I was talking about him.
    I knew you were trying to take a dig at me. I just applied your logic to him. It worked wonders.

The virus originated in China. If idiots took that fact and used it as some type of motivation to commit violence against Americans or anyone for that matter, that's their problem. It's wrong. We need to stop blaming facts or facts givers. They are not the problem. Those committing the violence for any reason are the problem.
    Yeah I'm sure Donald calling it the "China Virus" was as innocuous as his take in respect to calling it the "Kung Flu". No bigoted overtones there. What the president says holds weight. This isn't entirely different than what happened in respect to January 6th. If you keep beating a large audience over the head with nonsensical rhetoric for months on end, a decent amount are going to buy in. Look at Birds of Prey. He's indoctrinated with Trump related nonsense.

Saying its a fact given Trump's xenophobic history isn't doing what he said justice. It didn't come strictly from a matter of fact basis and even if it did, it wasn't the correct behavior of an American president.

Why do you think Asian hate crime jumped so dramatically after COVID came stateside btw?

I knew you were trying to take a dig at me. I just applied your logic to him. It worked wonders.
    I wasn't trying.

And it didn't.

Are people attacking people who live in or lived in Lyme?
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

Yeah I'm sure Donald calling it the "China Virus" was as innocuous as his take in respect to calling it the "Kung Flu". No bigoted overtones there. What the president says holds weight. This isn't entirely different than what happened in respect to January 6th. If you keep beating a large audience over the head with nonsensical rhetoric for months on end, a decent amount are going to buy in. Look at Birds of Prey. He's indoctrinated with Trump related nonsense.

Saying its a fact given Trump's xenophobic history isn't doing what he said justice. It didn't come strictly from a matter of fact basis and even if it did, it wasn't the correct behavior of an American president.

Why do you think Asian hate crime jumped so dramatically after COVID came stateside btw?
    I think there was definite sarcasm in those comments and i mean anger towards China. He was irritated by China. Perhaps, that's not presidential but it's certainly human.

I have no idea why the increase in asian hate crimes. It probably had something to do with the pandemic and virus. People are stupid and will look for any reason to hurt others.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Are people attacking people who live in or lived in Lyme?
    They should. I mean we can't control ourselves against committing violence against citizens (or former citizens) of an area in which a virus originates can we?