Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 680 of 709 FirstFirst ... 180580630670678679680681682690 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 10622
  1. #10186
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    67,851
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Where is my argument close-minded or ignorant? In other words, if an authentic Mexican restaurant had an all white (German) staff, people may feel uneasy about it. The difference is my point isn't about diversification as much it is about good business (profitable) practices. I don't believe racism is profitable in 2022 on any large scale.
    If there was a German mariachi band would this make you feel better or worse about the situation?
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #10187
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,565
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    You are talking about diversity for diversity's sake though. You feel as though diversity is necessary because, as a society, we owe it to pocs. I'm saying having racist hiring practices are bad for business and not profitable. You lessen the potential in the pool of employees.
    Diversity is good for everyone. White, black, Asian, etc. We all benefit from the notion that the widest amount of viewpoints and perspectives will allow us to see the best option/outcome/choice.

    You talk about the pool of applicants being lessened, but don't acknowledge that without a true consideration of all peoples you are coming into it with lessened choices.

    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  3. #10188
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    47,306
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    The conversation was about hiring practices. It's my contention that businesses are being more diverse because it's more profitable. It's bad business to limit your employee pool to any certain race or gender. Ewing brought up restaurants which is how we got on the subject.

    It's funny that when i say something that's fairly liberal in thought, you believe it to be racist. Then again, I've always maintained liberals are by far the more racist party.
    You have, but your proof is things like Liberals are racist for not saying the n-word and the true non-racists say it.

    Or that Liberals are racist for not caring about the ethnicity of the person making their food and true non-racists should feel uncomfortable if the person making the food isn’t the same ethnicity as the dish.

    In short, you’re pretty racist and to cope with your racism you justify it by thinking everyone who points out your racism are the true racists.

  4. #10189
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    For someone who doesn't want to use the word, you argue hard for why everyone should be allowed to use it.

    And yes it does because black people aren't using the word to disparage their own race. Meanwhile and in most cases when other races are using it, that's specifically the purpose. When you figure that out, let me know. The goal of equity isn't lessened by your attempts at meaningless distraction. You want a more level playing field? Find ways for blacks and other minorities to have the same amount of opportunities as their white counterparts. But we both know how uninterested you are in that based on how hard you argue against minority supreme court justices.

    The only time that equal playing field matters to you is when you can **** on leftists to make your party look better. Its a pathetic smokescreen.
    if you think that is what I'm arguing you are clearly not paying attention. I haven't argued that everyone should use it, I've argued that nobody should use it. that is why I have provided NAACP/black leaders that agree with me, it shouldn't be used.

    I'm not against minority supreme court justices. I would gladly support a black Conservative on the Supreme Court.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  5. #10190
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    47,306
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/viral-vid...042418989.html

    Pretty disparate conduct towards two kids fighting in the mall.

  6. #10191
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,565
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/viral-vid...042418989.html

    Pretty disparate conduct towards two kids fighting in the mall.
    This can't be true. Racism doesn't exist any more.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  7. #10192
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,995
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/viral-vid...042418989.html

    Pretty disparate conduct towards two kids fighting in the mall.
    The video has been deleted according to the link. Was the white kid cooperating while the black kid wasn't? I don't know.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  8. #10193
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,836
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You have, but your proof is things like Liberals are racist for not saying the n-word and the true non-racists say it.

    Or that Liberals are racist for not caring about the ethnicity of the person making their food and true non-racists should feel uncomfortable if the person making the food isn’t the same ethnicity as the dish.

    In short, you’re pretty racist and to cope with your racism you justify it by thinking everyone who points out your racism are the true racists.
    Liberals are racist because they believe in a society that is based on race and that white people are at the top of society based on race alone. White liberals believe white people are better than POCs. They feign concern for POCs but they do so from their virtuous perch in society.

  9. #10194
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    46,898
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Liberals are racist because they believe in a society that is based on race and that white people are at the top of society based on race alone. White liberals believe white people are better than POCs. They feign concern for POCs but they do so from their virtuous perch in society.
    What.


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  10. #10195
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,866
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Liberals are racist because they believe in a society that is based on race and that white people are at the top of society based on race alone. White liberals believe white people are better than POCs. They feign concern for POCs but they do so from their virtuous perch in society.

  11. #10196
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,565
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Liberals are racist because they believe in a society that is based on race and that white people are at the top of society based on race alone. White liberals believe white people are better than POCs. They feign concern for POCs but they do so from their virtuous perch in society.
    I feel like joining in on the fun and laughing at this completely ridiculous statement. You should go into comedy, what you write with sincerity many people will laugh at and pay good money to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  12. #10197
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,906
    "Jen" Psaki actually blamed Trump for the surge in violence in New York City toward Asian women today. I kid you not.

  13. #10198
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    48,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    "Jen" Psaki actually blamed Trump for the surge in violence in New York City toward Asian women today. I kid you not.
    Yeah months of him calling it the "China" flu certainly had nothing to do with the increase in hate crimes towards Asians.

  14. #10199
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,836
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I feel like joining in on the fun and laughing at this completely ridiculous statement. You should go into comedy, what you write with sincerity many people will laugh at and pay good money to do so.
    We often find the truth when looking at ourselves to be humorous. It's easier to laugh it off than to deal with reality. I hate to break the news to you but the color of your skin doesn't make you better or "privileged" over pocs. You are just going to have to deal with everyone being equal.

  15. #10200
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,906
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah months of him calling it the "China" flu certainly had nothing to do with the increase in hate crimes towards Asians.
    It was the China flu, SFB. So crime in NYC is Trump's fault. Who knew? I'm sure the drug addict who knifed that Asian woman dozens of times was a big viewer of Fox News, huh? You sure are full of information. All wrong but you do try.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •