Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 653 of 711 FirstFirst ... 153553603643651652653654655663703 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 10662
  1. #9781
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,504
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I wouldn't lose a dime because you and I both know you didn't believe the official death count from any government or mainstream source until conveniently the CDC said deaths were overstated. Sorry, people getting super sick and dying inconveniences you btw. If more people were vaccinated and boosted, I'd bet you would be able to have that surgery on time but idiots like you are part of the reason why that's not happening. And yes i'm aware you're vaccinated but the type of misinformation you spread contributes to the unvaccinated standing their ground on not doing so.

    So congratulations on being part of the problem dumb dumb.

    Those who can't present facts and argue intelligenty resort to oh so silly "retorts" like "dumb dumb" when challenged. By the way, mets, getting the booster shot actually has shown itself to break down the bodies natural immunity to the Omicron variant. Bet you didn't know that either

  2. #9782
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,504
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    That is so darned tragic that this pandemic has been "irritating" to you.
    F you. The response to this pandemic has been over-all handled stupidly by the entire world "health organizations". The FDA, CDC, WHO, and NIH have been in league with the drug companies and many governments to frighten and take away individual rights as well as make a lot of powerful people an incredible amount of money. Its all about power and money.

    Basically, a lot of people that have died had diseases and health problems, major health problems that had little or nothing to do with Covid and THEY DIED because they were denied treatment for those diseases because of the precautions and energy devoted to trying vainly to STOP COVID. Well, folks, that Fing virus COULDN"T BE STOPPED.

    Frankly we are LUCKY to have this Omnicron variant come about naturally. We didn't develop it but it looks like that IT not these drug companies or the stupid governments are responsible for ending or majorally slowing it down.

    So, A hole, I suffered for over two years with some serious medical issues and while significant I didn't die but I am a lucky one. Some hundreds of thousands of people weren't as fortunate. It was MORE IRRITATING to they and their FAMILIES.

  3. #9783
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,504
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Well seeing how all of the deaths early on were unvaccinated and virtually all the deaths after the vaccine was available are also unvaccinated, I call the absolute bunk on that bull**** study.
    Hey bozo,

    People acquire a great amount of natural immunity AFTER recovering from the Covid virus. THAT was my POINT. This is why a lot of health care people and first responders who did get sick refuse to get the vaccine because the vaccines were not going to give them anywhere near teh immunity that they already had in their system. The entire notion of natural immunity or herd immunity was ignored or mocked. Why one asks?

    It easy, not enough money for the drug companies and their supporters nor power to the anti-freedom nazis and sheep like you.

  4. #9784
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,504
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I agree. Unfortunately, many will not take the vaccines. I cannot force them (although I would like to tie them up and give them the shots myself -- not going to happen, however. That would be assault and battery). Insurance companies could, and should, raise rates for people that are not vaccinated, as they do for people that engage in other dangerous activities and those that smoke. Perhaps that would encourage people to take vaccines.
    If you have had Covid, which my wife and I had, I do not believe in getting any booster shots. Too much documented evidence indicates that the body's natural immunity is stronger by a lot over the vaccines ability to fight off the virus. Once again, I say treat the virus like you would a bad flu with drugs not booster shots.

  5. #9785
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    11,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    If you have had Covid, which my wife and I had, I do not believe in getting any booster shots. Too much documented evidence indicates that the body's natural immunity is stronger by a lot over the vaccines ability to fight off the virus. Once again, I say treat the virus like you would a bad flu with drugs not booster shots.
    I had Covid in April of 2020, when there was no vaccine or approved treatment available. My natural immunity lasted about 7 months -- per the blood center where I donated convalescent plasma. Once my antibodies were gone, I was as susceptible as anyone else. I got my vaccinations, including my booster, as soon as I could.
    Natural immunity is fine, but is not permanent.
    Get your vaccinations and stop whining.

  6. #9786
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,719
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I had Covid in April of 2020, when there was no vaccine or approved treatment available. My natural immunity lasted about 7 months -- per the blood center where I donated convalescent plasma. Once my antibodies were gone, I was as susceptible as anyone else. I got my vaccinations, including my booster, as soon as I could.
    Natural immunity is fine, but is not permanent.
    Get your vaccinations and stop whining.
    You are an OG.

  7. #9787
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    66,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    F you. The response to this pandemic has been over-all handled stupidly by the entire world "health organizations". The FDA, CDC, WHO, and NIH have been in league with the drug companies and many governments to frighten and take away individual rights as well as make a lot of powerful people an incredible amount of money. Its all about power and money.

    Basically, a lot of people that have died had diseases and health problems, major health problems that had little or nothing to do with Covid and THEY DIED because they were denied treatment for those diseases because of the precautions and energy devoted to trying vainly to STOP COVID. Well, folks, that Fing virus COULDN"T BE STOPPED.

    Frankly we are LUCKY to have this Omnicron variant come about naturally. We didn't develop it but it looks like that IT not these drug companies or the stupid governments are responsible for ending or majorally slowing it down.

    So, A hole, I suffered for over two years with some serious medical issues and while significant I didn't die but I am a lucky one. Some hundreds of thousands of people weren't as fortunate. It was MORE IRRITATING to they and their FAMILIES.
    You are a raving lunatic.

  8. #9788
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    66,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Hey bozo,

    People acquire a great amount of natural immunity AFTER recovering from the Covid virus. THAT was my POINT. This is why a lot of health care people and first responders who did get sick refuse to get the vaccine because the vaccines were not going to give them anywhere near teh immunity that they already had in their system. The entire notion of natural immunity or herd immunity was ignored or mocked. Why one asks?

    It easy, not enough money for the drug companies and their supporters nor power to the anti-freedom nazis and sheep like you.
    How's it feel to be so easily suckered by some of the most nonsensical, conspiracy loaded news sources around?

  9. #9789
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Those who can't present facts and argue intelligenty resort to oh so silly "retorts" like "dumb dumb" when challenged. By the way, mets, getting the booster shot actually has shown itself to break down the bodies natural immunity to the Omicron variant. Bet you didn't know that either
    Can't argue intelligenty? Lol. Maybe next time if you are talking about someone else's intelligence, you might want to spell the word correctly. What? You are absolutely part of the problem. You and Ciaban post anti vaccination rhetoric while having got the vaccine. Its pathetic and hypocritical.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/21/h...r-omicron.html

    https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/21/healt...ies/index.html

    That's from the same CDC you preached as gospel in respect to inflated death counts btw. So the CDC is correct when it supports your argument and it isn't when it doesn't?

    In the JAMA study, CDC researchers found that, among 70,155 tests from symptomatic adults with COVID-like illness conducted from Dec 10, 2021 to Jan 1, 2022, receipt of three mRNA vaccine doses was reported in 2,441 Omicron patients (18.6%), 679 Delta patients (6.6%), and 18,587 of those who weren't infected (39.7%). With two mRNA doses, the percentages were much higher: 55.3%, 44.4%, and 41.6%, respectively.

    Compared with being unvaccinated, the odds of contracting Omicron after receiving three vaccine doses fell 67%, and for Delta the risk declined 93%, the data reveal.
    And yes you're still a ****ing moron.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-05-2022 at 03:56 PM.

  10. #9790
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,504
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I had Covid in April of 2020, when there was no vaccine or approved treatment available. My natural immunity lasted about 7 months -- per the blood center where I donated convalescent plasma. Once my antibodies were gone, I was as susceptible as anyone else. I got my vaccinations, including my booster, as soon as I could.
    Natural immunity is fine, but is not permanent.
    Get your vaccinations and stop whining.
    My wife and I got Covid in march of 2020. Don't know if I still have the immunity or not but I don't trust the booster shots.
    That is not what the Israeli study showed. I will not get any booster shots either. I believe there is enough evidence that those boosters do more harm than good. That's not whining. That reading the study results and not trusting what the CDC and government lackeys say.

    In addition, I am especially appalled at the health agencies totally ignoring proven results of treating Covid early via medicines and antibodies as well as their vaccine recommendations. To me, this is all about a money grab.

    As for the young kids, no way would I have elementary students get these shots.
    Last edited by Bird of Prey; 02-05-2022 at 05:03 PM.

  11. #9791
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    48,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    That is not what the Israeli study showed. I will not get any booster shots either. I believe there is enough evidence that those boosters do more harm than good. That's not whining. That reading the study results and not trusting what the CDC and government lackeys say.

    As for the young kids, no way would I have elementary students get these shots.
    Millions have, and they're fine.


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  12. #9792
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,504
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Millions have, and they're fine.
    Millions who have? What I read is that the odds of a young child dying from Covid is one in a million or so likely. And a lot of those kids have had covid and have recovered with some minor cold like symtoms or the sniffles. NO way based on the fact that so many people in this country right now have had Covid and recovered, I'd say that the US has reached herd immunity pretty much thanks to the Omicron variant much to the dismay of the a-hole Fauci.

  13. #9793
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    48,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Millions who have? What I read is that the odds of a young child dying from Covid is one in a million or so likely. And a lot of those kids have had covid and have recovered with some minor cold like symtoms or the sniffles. NO way based on the fact that so many people in this country right now have had Covid and recovered, I'd say that the US has reached herd immunity pretty much thanks to the Omicron variant much to the dismay of the a-hole Fauci.
    More children are suffering with long COVID than have had significant adverse reactions to the vaccine.

    I'd say you don't know **** about herd immunity.


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  14. #9794
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,504
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    More children are suffering with long COVID than have had significant adverse reactions to the vaccine.

    I'd say you don't know **** about herd immunity.
    Who states this and where? Where is the PROOF of this anywhere? They rushed the original vaccines through before being thoroughly tested for safety after all and are still finding out their lethality. So where is this evidence of the safety of the shots for children?

    Seeing that children to a large extent have been certainly exposed to Covid and therefore have their already high immunity raised, I would think very hard to give them a largely untested shot and put them in danger of a bad reaction and outcome.



    By Reynald CastaŮeda

    Covid-19 mRNA vaccines in children
    Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna are powering through with their plans in under-12s, with possible US authorisation and rollout in Q4. Credit: Shutterstock
    Need to know:

    Overall favourable mRNA vaccine safety and efficacy data in over-12s should be the same in younger vaccine recipients.
    However, there is the risk of more severe or more frequent adverse events in kids owing to their reactive immune systems. Even then, similar side effects in children and adults may lead to severe clinical outcomes in kids.
    It is logical to investigate lower doses in children. But there is still the possibility that the same or even a higher dose may be needed due to kidsí naÔve immune systems. The key is to reach protective levels of vaccine-induced immune response.
    Children have pre-established vaccination schedules, and it should be discussed how Covid-19 vaccines would be integrated. But delaying any vaccine jabs should be discouraged as this heightens the risk of non-Covid-19 outbreaks.
    While mRNA vaccines for Covid-19 are likely to be overall safe and effective in recipients aged under 12 years old, experts are aware there are blind spots specific to this group that can lead to unexpected outcomes. Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna are powering through with their plans in under-12s, with possible US authorisation and rollout in Q4.

    Regarding safety, it is possible that known mRNA vaccine-related side effects may be more profound or frequent in under-12s because their immune systems are more reactive. Even if side effects manifest in similar ways in adults and children, clinical outcomes could be more severe in kids.

    It is logical to investigate lower mRNA vaccine doses in under-12s, as is being done by both companies, due to lower body mass. However, similar or higher doses as used in adults may still be needed to elicit the required immune response since younger recipients have a naÔve immune system.

    Since mRNA vaccines are a new technology, they require more caution when it comes to integrating them in regular inoculation schedules. But multidisease vaccines are common and delaying existing vaccines to make way for Covid-19 shots risks non-Covid-19 outbreaks.
    Last edited by Bird of Prey; 02-05-2022 at 05:43 PM.

  15. #9795
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    48,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Who states this and where? Where is the PROOF of this anywhere? They rushed the original vaccines through before being thoroughly tested for safety after all and are still finding out their lethality. So where is this evidence of the safety of the shots for children?
    Which tests did they skip?


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •