Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 652 of 711 FirstFirst ... 152552602642650651652653654662702 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 10662
  1. #9766
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    48,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    By the way, I don't know how old you are or if you have young kids, but do you allow your 4-12 year old to get these new right out of the laboratory vial SHOTS to little Met fan?

    Yup.


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  2. #9767
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Funny ****. Notice that you didn't even address anything that I said. I never said that the vaccines weren't good things. I said that they were but should have been just a part of the Covid response not advertised as something better than they really were and been misused.

    By the way, I don't know how old you are or if you have young kids, but do you allow your 4-12 year old to get these new right out of the laboratory vial SHOTS to little Met fan?
    I have addressed plenty of what you said. You constantly strawman and change arguments because you're full of ****. You said the vaccines haven't saved a significant amount of lives. That's among the dumbest **** i've ever read on this forum and that's saying something because there's been plenty of doozies. I don't have kids but you damn right if I did, that they would be vaccinated if they fell in the age group in which they could get them. I wouldn't even give it a second thought because its not just about them either.

  3. #9768
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    You'd lose all your money then because I found out very early on that the health care providers were getting paid tens of thousands of bucks for treating Covid. You see, bubba, I have gone for over two years trying to have a couple of procedures done to my body that are pretty serious. Two surgeries in fact. And with the Covid crap these surgeries have been postponed until now. In fact, one of them is next week. Two different Hospitals. One the VA and the other Kaiser Hospital. So, this Covid crisis is pretty irritating to my personal well being. Surgeries and treatments for the last couple of years went from being fairly easily scheduled to nigh being impossible if not "life threatening".

    In addition, I knew people who died of other causes who had their cause of death noted as COVID by the Hospital that they died in.
    I wouldn't lose a dime because you and I both know you didn't believe the official death count from any government or mainstream source until conveniently the CDC said deaths were overstated. Sorry, people getting super sick and dying inconveniences you btw. If more people were vaccinated and boosted, I'd bet you would be able to have that surgery on time but idiots like you are part of the reason why that's not happening. And yes i'm aware you're vaccinated but the type of misinformation you spread contributes to the unvaccinated standing their ground on not doing so.

    So congratulations on being part of the problem dumb dumb.

  4. #9769
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,504
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I have addressed plenty of what you said. You constantly strawman and change arguments because you're full of ****. You said the vaccines haven't saved a significant amount of lives. That's among the dumbest **** i've ever read on this forum and that's saying something because there's been plenty of doozies. I don't have kids but you damn right if I did, that they would be vaccinated if they fell in the age group in which they could get them. I wouldn't even give it a second thought because its not just about them either.
    Quit it. I never said that the vaccines weren't a good thing. I think that you are just a hater is all of anyone who disagrees with your politics and opinion. As for you not having children, thank goodness for that. To flippantly believe in trusting in hurried shots being produced without taking some decent time to evaluate and think things through is remarkably stupid.

  5. #9770
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Quit it. I never said that the vaccines weren't a good thing. I think that you are just a hater is all of anyone who disagrees with your politics and opinion. As for you not having children, thank goodness for that. To flippantly believe in trusting in hurried shots being produced without taking some decent time to evaluate and think things through is remarkably stupid.
    That's not what I'm arguing. I'm arguing your dumb point that the vaccine hasn't saved a significant amount of lives. Yeah well I'd rather be without kids than one of your children or grandchildren. Imagine being one of your children having to hear your moronic political conspiracy theories regularly. I feel for them although there's a good chance they're just as indoctrinated in this ******** as you are. Wonder where it comes from?

    Btw, way to play both sides. The vaccines are a good thing but they're hurried and weren't thought through. You're amazingly transparent and even stupider to think everyone doesn't see it.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-04-2022 at 02:09 PM.

  6. #9771
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    67,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    You'd lose all your money then because I found out very early on that the health care providers were getting paid tens of thousands of bucks for treating Covid. You see, bubba, I have gone for over two years trying to have a couple of procedures done to my body that are pretty serious. Two surgeries in fact. And with the Covid crap these surgeries have been postponed until now. In fact, one of them is next week. Two different Hospitals. One the VA and the other Kaiser Hospital. So, this Covid crisis is pretty irritating to my personal well being. Surgeries and treatments for the last couple of years went from being fairly easily scheduled to nigh being impossible if not "life threatening".

    In addition, I knew people who died of other causes who had their cause of death noted as COVID by the Hospital that they died in.
    That is so darned tragic that this pandemic has been "irritating" to you.

  7. #9772
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    67,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Quit it. I never said that the vaccines weren't a good thing. I think that you are just a hater is all of anyone who disagrees with your politics and opinion. As for you not having children, thank goodness for that. To flippantly believe in trusting in hurried shots being produced without taking some decent time to evaluate and think things through is remarkably stupid.
    You certainly know a thing or two about being remarkably stupid.

  8. #9773
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I guess a well documented extensive study that proves that natural immunity is 27 times better than the Covid vaccines in reducing deaths due to Covid means nothing to you. Congratulations, you win today's Biden soundalike award.
    Well seeing how all of the deaths early on were unvaccinated and virtually all the deaths after the vaccine was available are also unvaccinated, I call the absolute bunk on that bull**** study.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

    Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

  9. #9774
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,411
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    That is so darned tragic that this pandemic has been "irritating" to you.
    How awful it inconveniences him. What's ****ing hilarious is the fact that he should be directing his anger at those who are unvaccinated as they are the main reason he can't have said surgery. Instead he embraces the misinformation and empowers them like the moron he is.

  10. #9775
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    67,058
    If nothing else, he's certainly predictable.

  11. #9776
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    11,185
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Certainly not exposing as many people to it as possible in hopes of achieving natural and herd immunity. The 7,000 deaths from COVID the first 2 days of this month should suggest otherwise. As you said in another thread, if I had an infallible answer, there would be a noble prize awaiting me.

    I know everyone in this country who can be vaccinated and boosted should be. The booster is a big part of this equation as well. People should absolutely be up to dates on those shots as this virus continues to mutate.
    I agree. Unfortunately, many will not take the vaccines. I cannot force them (although I would like to tie them up and give them the shots myself -- not going to happen, however. That would be assault and battery). Insurance companies could, and should, raise rates for people that are not vaccinated, as they do for people that engage in other dangerous activities and those that smoke. Perhaps that would encourage people to take vaccines.

  12. #9777
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,411
    NYC keeps picking real winners as mayor.

    Guiliani, DeBlasio and now this guy.


  13. #9778
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    111,414

  14. #9779
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,323
    I love how Eric Adams and his supporters thought that Fox News was going to stay their friends. They really believed that Fox would stay on their side and wouldn’t dig up everything they could to bash and badmouth him like he is a liberal socialist communist.

  15. #9780
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,323
    Why hasn’t the NRA or any other guns right group come out strongly pointing out how Amir Locke was a legal gun owner who was responding to what he believed was a break-in to the location he was?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •