Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 651 of 709 FirstFirst ... 151551601641649650651652653661701 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 10632
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yes and its still a full of **** statement with nothing concrete to back it up besides what you believe is true. Do you think I give a **** what you believe without empirical evidence? I'll give you a hint. Its a big fat "no". I'm aware what comorbidities are btw. I also understand that there are people who caught COVID who were in hospitals for said comorbidities. That in no way connects the dots you are trying to put together. Its quite a ****ing liberty to suggest hundreds of thousands of people died from COVID that they contracted in hospital while there for other ailments.

As for the rest of your nonsense, people in hospitals are working with immunocompromised people everyday. Do you think its a good idea for them not to be vaccinated when that is the case? Now that there is a way to prevent this or lessen its effects, absolutely anyone who works in medical care should be vaccinated.
    It is amazing how shallow that you are. The head of the CDC admits that they over-counted the mortality of Covid from the beginning. The hospitals admitted that they are getting money from teh federal government in teh amounts that I stated. As for the hospital workers. Since the Israeli study proved that those who already had Covid and recovered, that their natural immunities are 27 times more effective, I'd say that these people getting vaccinated were only going to hurt their immunity(which they would).

That's not what you argued. You said there is no statistical evidence to show how many lives the "jab" has saved. Love how you take diminish something you got btw. Hypocrite. You want to move goalposts, whatever, but the vaccine has certainly saved a significant amount of lives. You're just eyeballs deep in ******** to know any better.

I am correct that there is no PROOF how many lives have been saved. Fauci lied when he said that. There is no study which has stated that. I'm not moving goalposts. Where is the PROOF of these lives being saved. JOhn Hopkins study didn't show anything of the kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    It is amazing how shallow that you are. The head of the CDC admits that they over-counted the mortality of Covid from the beginning. The hospitals admitted that they are getting money from teh federal government in teh amounts that I stated. As for the hospital workers. Since the Israeli study proved that those who already had Covid and recovered, that their natural immunities are 27 times more effective, I'd say that these people getting vaccinated were only going to hurt their immunity(which they would).
    Yeah and there are plenty of articles that dispute that claim.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02497-w

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...ovid-19-in-u-s

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...are-inflated1/

I am correct that there is no PROOF how many lives have been saved. Fauci lied when he said that. There is no study which has stated that. I'm not moving goalposts. Where is the PROOF of these lives being saved. JOhn Hopkins study didn't show anything of the kind.
    I don't give a crap what you believe to be truth. Its horseshit.

Those are old studies and took place when the inaccurate counts were given as gospel by the CDC which has now admitted that they were completely over-stated. You also failed to address the Israeli study which proved that natural immunity was greatly better(27 times better) than the "jabs".

I don't give a crap what you believe to be truth. Its horseshit.
    The HORSESHIT is what the Little Weasel Fauci said. Just like his saying that the pandemic originated in a wet market and not the virus gain of function actions by the Chinese bat "lady" using US monetary assistance to kill their enemies.

Those are old studies and took place when the inaccurate counts were given as gospel by the CDC which has now admitted that they were completely over-stated. You also failed to address the Israeli study which proved that natural immunity was greatly better(27 times better) than the "jabs".
    I'd bet every dollar I have that you absolutely thought those official death counts by the CDC were complete ******** until they made the claim that they were overstated. Then all of a sudden the CDC is gospel? **** off with that nonsense. Btw, the CDC is not the only entity that does extensive scientific research and there are plenty of legitimate reasons as to why COVID deaths were undercounted when the pandemic started. Instead of posting more ******** from links that don't work, how about you read the articles you quoted?

I posted plenty of links as to why herd and natural immunity aren't the way to handle this pandemic.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...2#post34261172

The HORSESHIT is what the Little Weasel Fauci said. Just like his saying that the pandemic originated in a wet market and not the virus gain of function actions by the Chinese bat "lady" using US monetary assistance to kill their enemies.
    Keep moving goalposts there dumb dumb. I'm glad your circle jerk of Facebook friends agree with you because no one with a working brain would entertain the idea that the vaccine hasn't saved lives.

I'd bet every dollar I have that you absolutely thought those official death counts by the CDC were complete ******** until they made the claim that they were overstated. Then all of a sudden the CDC is gospel? **** off with that nonsense. Btw, the CDC is not the only entity that does extensive scientific research and there are plenty of legitimate reasons as to why COVID deaths were undercounted when the pandemic started. Instead of posting more ******** from links that don't work, how about you read the articles you quoted?

I posted plenty of links as to why herd and natural immunity aren't the way to handle this pandemic.

How, in your opinion, should we handle the pandemic, remembering that I have dealt with this virus nearly every day for 2 years?

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    How, in your opinion, should we handle the pandemic, remembering that I have dealt with this virus nearly every day for 2 years?
    Certainly not exposing as many people to it as possible in hopes of achieving natural and herd immunity. The 7,000 deaths from COVID the first 2 days of this month should suggest otherwise. As you said in another thread, if I had an infallible answer, there would be a noble prize awaiting me.

I know everyone in this country who can be vaccinated and boosted should be. The booster is a big part of this equation as well. People should absolutely be up to dates on those shots as this virus continues to mutate.

Certainly not exposing as many people to it as possible in hopes of achieving natural and herd immunity. The 7,000 deaths from COVID the first 2 days of this month should suggest otherwise. As you said in another thread, if I had an infallible answer, there would be a noble prize awaiting me.

I know everyone in this country who can be vaccinated and boosted should be. The booster is a big part of this equation as well. People should absolutely be up to dates on those shots as this virus continues to mutate.
    Anyone seriously talking about herd immunity should be removed from serious consideration for input regarding COVID. It's a farce of the highest order unless one's goal is truly population reduction. They talk about how Democrats want population reduction and yet they preach a policy of encouraged population reduction on their own end.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Anyone seriously talking about herd immunity should be removed from serious consideration for input regarding COVID. It's a farce of the highest order unless one's goal is truly population reduction. They talk about how Democrats want population reduction and yet they preach a policy of encouraged population reduction on their own end.
    I'm just tired of hearing how endemic Omicron is. Yeah its far less deadly than Delta and Alpha but because its infecting significantly more people, the subsequent amount of cases are leading to the highest daily deaths in nearly a year. Omicron has killed nearly 10,000 people in the last 3 days.

https://www.google.com/search?q=covi...client=gws-wiz

People should be absolutely be getting the vaccine and boosted with no excuses.

You'd lose all your money then because I found out very early on that the health care providers were getting paid tens of thousands of bucks for treating Covid. You see, bubba, I have gone for over two years trying to have a couple of procedures done to my body that are pretty serious. Two surgeries in fact. And with the Covid crap these surgeries have been postponed until now. In fact, one of them is next week. Two different Hospitals. One the VA and the other Kaiser Hospital. So, this Covid crisis is pretty irritating to my personal well being. Surgeries and treatments for the last couple of years went from being fairly easily scheduled to nigh being impossible if not "life threatening".

In addition, I knew people who died of other causes who had their cause of death noted as COVID by the Hospital that they died in.

Keep moving goalposts there dumb dumb. I'm glad your circle jerk of Facebook friends agree with you because no one with a working brain would entertain the idea that the vaccine hasn't saved lives.
    Funny ****. Notice that you didn't even address anything that I said. I never said that the vaccines weren't good things. I said that they were but should have been just a part of the Covid response not advertised as something better than they really were and been misused.

By the way, I don't know how old you are or if you have young kids, but do you allow your 4-12 year old to get these new right out of the laboratory vial SHOTS to little Met fan?

I guess a well documented extensive study that proves that natural immunity is 27 times better than the Covid vaccines in reducing deaths due to Covid means nothing to you. Congratulations, you win today's Biden soundalike award.