Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 650 of 711 FirstFirst ... 150550600640648649650651652660700 ... LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 10662
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You just pull **** out of thin air and hope it sticks. Its really sad and has no real basis in reality. I would love for you to show anyone any proof of the claim that hundreds of thousands of people contracted COVID solely from hospital stays and died from COVID because of those visits. Not surprisingly when I remind you of Trump being president when this started, all of a sudden there is no lying from said administration. Its just the Biden presidency. How predictably ridiculous but why change what works right?

The internet is replete with reports of the comorbidity of covid "deaths" with other causes of the death of a patient in a hospital. The CDC honcho had egg all over her face when she was forced to announce the truth which was covered up from the beginning of teh pandemic.

Some people that I knew personally died of other illnesses and the cause of death on the coroners report was COVID. $30K per changes a lot of reports. I accept your apology.

CDC director says study of vaccinated people show 75% of ...
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cdc...
    Jan 11, 2022 · Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said 75% of vaccinated adults who died of COVID-19, as recorded in a newly released study, had at least four ...

Email: anotheis@washingtonexaminer.com
    Last edited by Bird of Prey; 02-02-2022 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    The internet is replete with reports
    And hot single women are in your area now and want to talk to you.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    And hot single women are in your area now and want to talk to you.
    I thought that you and your little leftist pals wanted facts about Covid deaths? guess not. You'd rather play word games and pretend you give a crap about truth.

I thought that you and your little leftist pals wanted facts about Covid deaths? guess not. You'd rather play word games and pretend you give a crap about truth.
    Wordle is a nice way to start your day, you should give it a try. Maybe use your brain for something other than a warehouse of insanity.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Prove it. It cannot be proven no matter how hard you try. Since the "vaccines" were never tested in a proven study against natural immunity and non jab "treatments", there is no statistical study anywhere that proves how many lives were saved by the "jab". Its all conjecture because the lab experiment is still going on.
    Prove what? That the unvaccinated account for the vast majority of death and hospitalizations? That vaccines and boosters curtail those outcomes significantly? Nope. Why would i bother? Any evidence I would present would be a waste of time because you would attribute it to cooking up statistics and false reporting. All a big conspiracy by the Joe Biden administration, pharmaceutical companies, and hospitals looking to make a buck off of nearly 900,000 official deaths now.

Go down that dumbass slope with someone else. Your arguments are total nonsense but entirely predictable.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-02-2022 at 12:43 AM.

The internet is replete with reports of the comorbidity of covid "deaths" with other causes of the death of a patient in a hospital. The CDC honcho had egg all over her face when she was forced to announce the truth which was covered up from the beginning of teh pandemic.

Some people that I knew personally died of other illnesses and the cause of death on the coroners report was COVID. $30K per changes a lot of reports. I accept your apology.

CDC director says study of vaccinated people show 75% of ...
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cdc...
    Jan 11, 2022 · Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said 75% of vaccinated adults who died of COVID-19, as recorded in a newly released study, had at least four ...

Email: anotheis@washingtonexaminer.com
    That's not what you claimed. You said hundreds of thousands of people were catching COVID strictly from hospital visits for other ailments and were dying during said visits from the virus. Do you have any evidence to back that up? Any? Because we both know you're full of ****.

When did I apologize btw?
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-02-2022 at 01:16 AM.

That's not what you claimed. You said hundreds of thousands of people were catching COVID strictly from hospital visits for other ailments and were dying during said visits from the virus. Do you have any evidence to back that up? Any? Because we both know you're full of ****.

When did I apologize btw?
    That is exactly what I said. You're the person who is full of ****. What the hell do you think comorbidities are anyway? Hospitals themselves can become petri dishes for spreading infections, bub. This is why treating Covid or the flu for that matter EARLY is a key to reducing the amount of the virus spread to people. This is where, I think a big error was made in how they are treating this crap.

Its amazing also to me that after many thousands of health care workers, doctors, and nurses worked tirelessly treating patients during this epidemic, and got Covid themselves and developed natural immunities, the same hospitals and clinics put a gun to their heads and fired them if they didn't get a vaccine that they didn't want. Its like a big F you to what they did before.

Prove what? That the unvaccinated account for the vast majority of death and hospitalizations? That vaccines and boosters curtail those outcomes significantly? Nope. Why would i bother? Any evidence I would present would be a waste of time because you would attribute it to cooking up statistics and false reporting. All a big conspiracy by the Joe Biden administration, pharmaceutical companies, and hospitals looking to make a buck off of nearly 900,000 official deaths now.

Go down that dumbass slope with someone else. Your arguments are total nonsense but entirely predictable.
    $30K per death $15K-20K per patient admitted. Hospitals and Clinics being paid by the federal government. Seems to me a very convenient reason put on a patient admitting form or death certificate if someone had a different cause of death that killed them?

That is exactly what I said. You're the person who is full of ****. What the hell do you think comorbidities are anyway? Hospitals themselves can become petri dishes for spreading infections, bub. This is why treating Covid or the flu for that matter EARLY is a key to reducing the amount of the virus spread to people. This is where, I think a big error was made in how they are treating this crap.

Its amazing also to me that after many thousands of health care workers, doctors, and nurses worked tirelessly treating patients during this epidemic, and got Covid themselves and developed natural immunities, the same hospitals and clinics put a gun to their heads and fired them if they didn't get a vaccine that they didn't want. Its like a big F you to what they did before.
    Yes and its still a full of **** statement with nothing concrete to back it up besides what you believe is true. Do you think I give a **** what you believe without empirical evidence? I'll give you a hint. Its a big fat "no". I'm aware what comorbidities are btw. I also understand that there are people who caught COVID who were in hospitals for said comorbidities. That in no way connects the dots you are trying to put together. Its quite a ****ing liberty to suggest hundreds of thousands of people died from COVID that they contracted in hospital while there for other ailments.

As for the rest of your nonsense, people in hospitals are working with immunocompromised people everyday. Do you think its a good idea for them not to be vaccinated when that is the case? Now that there is a way to prevent this or lessen its effects, absolutely anyone who works in medical care should be vaccinated.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-02-2022 at 04:14 PM.

$30K per death $15K-20K per patient admitted. Hospitals and Clinics being paid by the federal government. Seems to me a very convenient reason put on a patient admitting form or death certificate if someone had a different cause of death that killed them?
    That's not what you argued. You said there is no statistical evidence to show how many lives the "jab" has saved. Love how you take diminish something you got btw. Hypocrite. You want to move goalposts, whatever, but the vaccine has certainly saved a significant amount of lives. You're just eyeballs deep in ******** to know any better.

Please present evidence that clinics faked someone having COVID.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

Please present evidence that clinics faked someone having COVID.
    I am sure some entities used COVID nefariously as way to make money but nowhere near where he is claiming. Hundreds of thousands of people is nonsense.

I am sure some entities used COVID nefariously as way to make money but nowhere near where he is claiming. Hundreds of thousands of people is nonsense.
    In order to do what he's claiming, people would have to have faked tests or infections. The guy that got reported as a COVID death but really died from a motorcycle accident is the best they can come up with. The fact of the matter is he did have COVID and thus the treatment was more expensive up to and including death preparations.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

In order to do what he's claiming, people would have to have faked tests or infections. The guy that got reported as a COVID death but really died from a motorcycle accident is the best they can come up with. The fact of the matter is he did have COVID and thus the treatment was more expensive up to and including death preparations.
    Sure but older and immunocompromised people die of illnesses younger and healthier people dont die of. Could it be easy for someone to mark it down as a COVID death when it was a non related illness that might have been what the person died of? I mean in theory they could, especially if those people are COVID positive and asymptomatic or with minimal symptoms. I'm not disagreeing with you that COVID exacerbates other illnesses and is at the very least a contributing factor in speeding up those with said ailment's mortality.

Its a difficult line to know what is the primary cause of death when people have multiple comorbidities and I'm sure hospitals are aware of those things. The thing is people will argue that its not a COVID related death when it is.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-02-2022 at 05:10 PM.

I'm sorry for giving BOP's argument any credibility btw. He's still completely full of **** and mindless 99.9% of the time.