Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 641 of 711 FirstFirst ... 141541591631639640641642643651691 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 10662
    Baby steps

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    boycotting is stupid, no argument there.

sorry but the bold is comical. Kaepernick didn't stand, that is the problem. had the NFL done this instead of allowed Kaepernick to kneel, people would not have been offended. it was the kneeling during the anthem that bothered people.
    Sorry, but the bold is comical. It wasn’t just the kneeling that bothered people, it’s what he was kneeling for. Which is why literally EVERY black rights movement in the US has been opposed, and by pretty much the same people.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Actually you are not correct, the NFL popularity has been going down significantly for a number of reasons. Not only due to Kaepernick and the BLM adoption by Goodell and the owners.

NFL Hemorrhaging Young Viewers, Under 50 Super Bowl ...
    https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/02/10/nfl...
    The NFL is losing young viewers by the millions, as ratings for Super Bowl 55 show that the league has lost viewers under the age of 49 for the ninth straight year. According to Sports Media Watch,
    What a difference a year makes:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sportsn...v-ratings/amp/

The NFL is hitting record ratings. Their Saturday night GB v SF game was the most watched Saturday night program since 1994.

They’re doing alright.

Black Lives Matter can do good,.
    What good have they done?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Surely not as much good as WLM.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

What a difference a year makes:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sportsn...v-ratings/amp/

The NFL is hitting record ratings. Their Saturday night GB v SF game was the most watched Saturday night program since 1994.

They’re doing alright.
    Over-all for the year, TV ratings are down.

Ratings are down for tv across the board. A lot of people have been cutting the cord for years but that doesn't change the NFL's playoff ratings and how great they've been. You're fooling yourself if you believe part of that doesn't come from the people who said they would never watch the NFL again post Kaepernick.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety...235143671/amp/

13 of the highest 14 rated TV spots last year were the NFL, and the 14th was the show that came on immediately after the Super Bowl.

The NFL is doing fine ratings wise.

No, the black guy didn't ruin football.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

Robert Louis Stevenson

Sorry, but the bold is comical. It wasn’t just the kneeling that bothered people, it’s what he was kneeling for. Which is why literally EVERY black rights movement in the US has been opposed, and by pretty much the same people.
    I have provided people saying it was the kneeling.

are there some supporting what you said? I wouldn't doubt that, but more of what I've seen was just what I said, it was the kneeling during the anthem that was disrespectful. even black Americans said this.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

is this really a question. I've supported some of what they have done, while saying they could do more.
    while it wasn't enough I supported that at least something was done/said after the killing of Tyshawn Lee.

why did you not include the rest of what I said or comment on this **** from this BLM.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Despite your desire for this to be true, it is absolutely false. The NFL ratings are doing extremely well.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

Despite your desire for this to be true, it is absolutely false. The NFL ratings are doing extremely well.
    He's never going to concede that his point was wrong. He'll just continue back to his original point that ratings were down after he initially talked about it in 2016. Meanwhile, many of those people who claimed to never watch football again because of Kaepernick are now watching that same football they swore off. It was fake outrage for fake outrage's sake but liberals are the only snowflakes around here of course.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-27-2022 at 02:01 PM.

Brett's World! Party time! Excellent!

is this really a question. I've supported some of what they have done, while saying they could do more.
    while it wasn't enough I supported that at least something was done/said after the killing of Tyshawn Lee.

why did you not include the rest of what I said or comment on this **** from this BLM.
    The best thing he can find to say about BLM is a nebulous "something was done/said" after a 9 year old was murder by two black guys who were caught, convicted, and given 90 years in prison. That's the first thing that comes to mind for him.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."